users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Dagger trial Morbols
Dagger trial Morbols
 Lakshmi.Mookitty
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Mookitty
By Lakshmi.Mookitty 2010-07-26 14:21:23  
Anyone have a decent place where they aren't so spread out to kill in a group? No worried about level. I tried Amertats solo on thf/nin in Wajoam Woodlands but was really slow. Just looking for an area that is more concentrated with mobs.
 Ramuh.Autobot
サーバ: Ramuh
user: autobot00
By Ramuh.Autobot 2010-07-26 14:38:12  
i went to Bhaflau Thickets via the whitegate exit out the tower. lots of people actually went there too and i was able to party with others. there are 3 in the big open area @ H-8/H-9. just watch out for the tigers. once you kill those 3 (if in a party) go north to I-8 for 2 more. just watch out at night a ghost spawns there.

if you solo i was able to kill the 3 morbols in the time it took for them to repop.

if u go in a group u will most likely kill them all before they respawn, if this isnt good enough there is always the d/c greater ameretat at wajaom where the nm spawns...but who wants to worry about nm's!
 Asura.Purrrita
サーバ: Asura
user: purrr
By Asura.Purrrita 2010-07-26 14:46:54  
If you are looking for a good solo place, Riverne site #B01 was nice for me on windsdays. Very fast kills, 16 minute repop but I found 15 spawns and worked on rotation. Sometimes they spawn as too weak, but kill fast and hope next spawn is EP.
[+]