Player Warning Hoku/Kitza/Arklus
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Excelior
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-07-23 17:18:43  
We have reason to believe a player by the name of Hoku/Kitza
from Hades/Fenrir respectively, is on your server.

About a year ago Kitza was in an LS named Paradoxx on Fenrir. She and her boyfriend Arklus stole 100 M silvers from this linkshell and transfered to Hades. While on Hades they constructed a linkshell named CCCorp to finish Arklus's Aegis. She was not openly accussed of this a year ago, because outwardly she is a very sweet and kind girl.

About 2 months ago, during the server merges, CCCorp disbanded. Arklus had finished his aegis and informed me of his intentions to leave. She was instructed to turn the LS bank over to me and everytime she was asked to, she would make an excuse. I.E. My playstation overheated, my internet is out, I'm moving houses, I'm in the hospital. The LS bank contained about 40million gil in currency.

TL:DR :

Kitza/Hoku & Arklus of Fenrir and Hades are both involved in stealing 40 mil from a LS on Hades. There is also strong evidence linking to them stealing over 200mil from a LS on Fenrir.

How to find them:

Hoku/Kitza is a white haired mithra. Her jobs are BLM, RDM, DRK, WHM. She has a kraken club, Abody, Duelest hat, and a pretty much maxed out AH geared blm.

Arklus is an Aegis pld with short brown hair. Noteable gear:
Aegis, Hauteclaire, Dring, Are's body, Full homam, Shadow mantle. His 75 jobs are RDM BLM PLD DRK.

I feel bad posting this, they were very good friends(at least it seemed like it), and they were very nice people. Sadly some of the nicest people are shady as ***.

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 17:20:41  
Why do you make so many *** threads?
You lost money, cut your losses and get over it.
There are already far too many threads about this topic anyway.
Cry more.
edit: and when I say "this subject" I mean, this exact subject, this same person/people.
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-07-23 17:21:51  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Why do you make so many player warnings? You lost money, cut your losses and get over it. There are already far too many threads about this topic anyway. Cry more.

Why do you give a *** what I post? They've stolen over 240mil from people in a year's time. I think its justified.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 17:22:25  
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Why do you make so many player warnings? You lost money, cut your losses and get over it. There are already far too many threads about this topic anyway. Cry more.

Why do you give a *** what I post? They've stolen over 240mil from people in a year's time. I think its justified.
Prove it.
edit:you aren't going to be able to make any real proof past your "suspicions", you keep on posting the same ***, people keep on telling you the same ***.
the cycle goes on.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 17:22:52  
I'd steal the bank in less than a heartbeat, then fund a new character with it called "Gilstealan"
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-07-23 17:23:40  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Prove it.

Nvm you're just a troll. Obviously I can't prove it. It would require them to admit to it. Everyone who was in the LS knows they did it.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 17:24:30  
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Prove it.

Nvm you're just a troll. Obviously I can't prove it. It would require them to admit to it. Everyone who was in the LS knows they did it.

All of my friends know you funded your relic through buying gil.

I don't have any proof though.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 17:24:55  
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Prove it.

I'm not trolling.
I'm just saying that YOU have already made a thread about this subject, was it locked?
I dunno, but repeatedly making a thread about the same damn thing is frowned upon and this thread isn't going to change anything.
This isn't going to be an excelior hug box either.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 17:25:28  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Prove it.

All of my friends know you funded your relic through buying gil.

I don't have any proof though.
Well ***if you say it's true, he MUST be guilty of it.

How can you come in here and make accusations of people when you, yourself are involved in RMT OP?
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-07-23 17:25:50  
Show me a link to the thread about these people. I don't recall ever posting one. If you can find one I will delete this one and appologize.
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-07-23 17:26:55  
we be trolling
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 17:28:08  
Am I crazy in remembering him making a *** thread like this like a week ago about the same exact thing?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Eron
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Eron
By Lakshmi.Eron 2010-07-23 17:28:48  
Person from the actual server here and not a troll. We'll keep a lookout. Thanks for a heads up.
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-07-23 17:30:51  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Am I crazy in remembering him making a *** thread like this like a week ago about the same exact thing?

I made a thread making fun of a skank on our server lol. Wasn't a real warning thread, I mean other than being a hoe she didn't do anything wrong.

I guess out of my 300 posts, posting one time for the purpose of insulting some1 complete ruins my credibility. Man I wish I was as honorable on these forums as you.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 17:34:26  
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

I made a thread making fun of a skank on our server lol. Wasn't a real warning thread, I mean other than being a hoe she didn't do anything wrong.

I guess out of my 300 posts, posting one time for the purpose of insulting some1 complete ruins my credibility. Man I wish I was as honorable on these forums as you.
Posting something as an insult isn't the same as making a QQ thread every time your feelingz get hurted.
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-07-23 17:35:54  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I made a thread making fun of a skank on our server lol. Wasn't a real warning thread, I mean other than being a hoe she didn't do anything wrong. I guess out of my 300 posts, posting one time for the purpose of insulting some1 complete ruins my credibility. Man I wish I was as honorable on these forums as you.
Posting something as an insult isn't the same as making a QQ thread every time your feelingz get hurted.

I think this is the first time I've done this. You really should get some statistics.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 17:37:53  
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I made a thread making fun of a skank on our server lol. Wasn't a real warning thread, I mean other than being a hoe she didn't do anything wrong. I guess out of my 300 posts, posting one time for the purpose of insulting some1 complete ruins my credibility. Man I wish I was as honorable on these forums as you.

I think this is the first time I've done this. You really should get some statistics.
Okidoke. I retract my player warning thread remark and replace it with a "baseless QQ thread remark".
You said it yourself that you can't prove anything though :D
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 17:39:04  
Here's a statistic for you.. Well over 90% of these player warning threads are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and made NOT because the 'victim' wishes to warn others so that they won't suffer at the hands of the player being warned against, but simply because it's their last available means to lash out after being 'wronged' (or perceiving themselves as being wronged)

Most all of them have ***to do with the person really wishing to warn someone else about someone who is less then honest, they just cover up their ***staining with the pretty title of 'player warning'.
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-07-23 17:40:40  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Here's a statistic for you.. Well over 90% of these player warning threads are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and made NOT because the 'victim' wishes to warn others so that they won't suffer at the hands of the player being warned against, but simply because it's their last available means to lash out after being 'wronged' (or perceiving themselves as being wronged)

I'm pretty well off. I don't think I exactly need gil. I pretty much just would like to make sure they don't *** anyone else over. Anyways, I said what I have to say, and now I have other stuff to do. Troll on!
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 17:41:17  
this would be an example of a legitimate player warning:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/12349/vnm-upgrade-player-warning/1/#720638
OP said his peace and got out rather camping his own thread and producing drama.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Soki
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: soki
By Midgardsormr.Soki 2010-07-23 17:42:07  
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

i stole 100 mil from the sellers of gil, bought it, got the gil and canceled the transaction
what they going to do?
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 17:43:38  
Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

i stole 100 mil from the sellers of gil, bought it, got the gil and canceled the transaction
what they going to do?
make a player warning thread.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 17:47:56  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

what they going to do?

"Prayer waring fore Soki of modgardersmore"

Ris guy take gir and no give us monrey if you se him no sale hiim gir!
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Soki
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: soki
By Midgardsormr.Soki 2010-07-23 17:54:15  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

what they going to do?

ha not on that server any more and the moneys is gones
By chichi 2010-07-23 17:57:29  
this type of thing is why I quit the game long time ago :), player warning threads are useless, simply cause no one cares. Yeah it sucks, people are deuche bags, but that's life. If it makes you feel better tho you can make a million of these player warning threads, but as you can tell by 98% of the comments made it's just resulting in flaming at you, so what's the point.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 17:58:17  
Usual "trolls" acting "cool".

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 18:10:45  
Phoenix.Darki said:

what happened to you only posting meaningful things on threads?
and yeah...I am cool as can be, I'm like...frigid or some ***lolololol.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 18:11:18  
Funny i came to this site to make a legit player warning with screenshots and all. All that i got in the end was getting flamed. 1 month later the same ***happened to someone else on my server. Ha.. It couldve been avoided if you *** stopped trollig every *** player warning thread you can get your hands on.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 18:11:42  
Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

what they going to do?

ha not on that server any more and the moneys is gones
Cross server player warnings happen quite often :D
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 18:12:17  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

what happened to you only posting meaningful things on threads?
and yeah...I am cool as can be, I'm like...frigid or some ***lolololol.
Shut the *** up already. You are so *** annoying its hahafunny anymore.
[+]
First Page 2