ugh change it back

Go away.
[+]
 Asura.Chefm
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Chefm
By Asura.Chefm 2010-07-18 17:20:58  
When are we loooking at the website running 100% again?
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-07-19 05:37:57  
This is very presumptious of me, but is the most viewed items working?

With all these new items, I just can't fathom none of them being the most viewed. And look at some of the items on that list. Sasuke Katana? Really? And where are the same items that have been on the most viewed every day for the past six months? (Imperial Wootz Ingots, Angel Skins, etc).

Just seems weird to me, that's all.
 Asura.Cattnip
user: Daxia
By Asura.Cattnip 2010-07-19 05:42:22  
Yeah Aeyela, looking at it, it is slightly strange.

Also, I can't get my FFXI "homepage" off of Bahamut... It's probably just me. But I've tried deleting cookies, then putting them back on, deleting history deleting temporary data etc o.O Refreshing page, searching for people on Asura to then see if it'll stick to Asura, or any other server for that matter >.<

Anyho.. any suggestions? I'm probably missing something simple ._.;
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-07-19 05:47:49  
yeh ive tried the old fashioned "search" when on the server drop down for it to search all servers which is quite annoying.

all a work in progress and at least the site is up rather than them bringing it completely down to update it like many do.

[edit] cant send PM's .. stooopid
 Phoenix.Rajaaz
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Kindle
By Phoenix.Rajaaz 2010-07-19 06:00:00  
I HATE THE CHANGES WTF....
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-07-19 06:15:05  
I'm also not fond of only being able to update every 24 hours, when the linkshell community updates every 12 hours or so.
 Fenrir.Judeau
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Spoofer
By Fenrir.Judeau 2010-07-19 07:09:24  
Fenrir.Scragg said:
Player Search
Auto redirect on direct character match for selected server has been disabled. This personally annoyed me. This might add an extra click for some people, for others it will save them alot of trouble. (ie changing servers then re-searching)

That's gonna cost me a ton of extra clicks per day. Any chance you can program in an option for both, like a preference option that each user could customize? =/
[+]
 Ifrit.Tulnig
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Tulnig
By Ifrit.Tulnig 2010-07-19 10:26:17  
FFXIAH is not working properly for me. I cannot see any items I bought or sold. When I look up an item, I cannot see the transaction history. I assume that Scragg is looking into this. BTW, this website has been a godsend over the years, tyvm Scragg.
 Bismarck.Aena
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Phoenixe
By Bismarck.Aena 2010-07-19 10:32:14  
Fenrir.Judeau said:
Fenrir.Scragg said:
Player Search
Auto redirect on direct character match for selected server has been disabled. This personally annoyed me. This might add an extra click for some people, for others it will save them alot of trouble. (ie changing servers then re-searching)

That's gonna cost me a ton of extra clicks per day. Any chance you can program in an option for both, like a preference option that each user could customize? =/
Yar. When I'm looking someone up, I really don't care about anyone with the same name on another server. Maybe if I were moving to another server and want to know if I'd definitely need to name change, but then I could just check the server I'm interested in. The only issue I've had with re-direct was accidentally being set on the wrong server and just having to change the server I'm searching for.
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-07-19 10:36:29  
Quotes broken..

Mine is all messed up as well..I can't see my AH history at all and all the tabs for Item Sets, Merits, Equipment, etc aren't working. I just tried to adjust my merits and it won't let me make any changes at all. Wonder if its my work computer..hopefully this isn't true..if so my work day just got a lot longer.
 Ragnarok.Kogenta
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Kogenta
By Ragnarok.Kogenta 2010-07-19 13:07:10  
Unicorn.Vxsote said:
In cases where I had a stack of 12 of something in an item set, those are now showing as singles.

me too, kinda annoying ><
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-07-19 13:21:58  
Everything on mine is still broken and I don't know how I to fix it.

Nothing I click is working..I can't update, I can't look at Item sets, I can't look at merits, my AH history isn't showing(well there is this little grey circle that looks like a loading image but nothing else.) I can't seem my comments, I can't see prices when I look something up lol..its is borken for sure..I wonder if it's my work computer?? Is there something I might need to download to make it work again?
 Asura.Cattnip
user: Daxia
By Asura.Cattnip 2010-07-19 13:26:54  
Eh.. Quote function still not working but basically everything Zorander of Bahamut said <- this. For me.. x.x;

Also I still can't get it change to any other server appart from Bahamut.. I've asked a few ppl ingame and they don't have the problem.. I think its broke for me x.x;

Lakshmi.Wardens
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-07-19 13:43:24  
I wonder why it's not working for lots of people? I'm not having any problems at the moment (minus having trouble quoting, but that has worked if I try to quote 2-3 times).
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-07-19 14:05:27  
There is a good chance that its just my work computer..it lacks in a lot of different ways..I just noticed that even the little sneak peaks if you will on the page aren't even there..Could it be that I am missing a new Flash player or something..whatever it is I MISS MY FFXIah!
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2010-07-19 16:25:58  
Loving the updates... it really enhances the site a lot good job to everyone who designed it. Saves a lot of valuable time for us busy gamers ^^
 Unicorn.Kimiko
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Kimiko 2010-07-24 12:13:38  
Not at all happy with how player search doesn't default to specified server. I'm not interested in seeing characters on other servers.

Could you make some sort of preference for the people who are logged in to turn the feature back on?
[+]