Please Stop Helping These RMT Level.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Please stop helping these RMT level.
Please stop helping these RMT level.
First Page 2 3 4
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Exorcist
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-09 18:51:41  
Nixoboss, Aipucy, Lucklystar, Mvoxi, Kellys, Makami are RMT that are trying to blend in with normal players. Take care.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-09 18:55:59  
As much as I hate to ask, do you really have proof that they are RMT besides their names?
 Fairy.Lethewaters
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-01-09 19:02:41  
If you think they are RMT, REPORT THEM! Seriously. It takes maybe a minute. When I was spell learning in Qufim/LowDelkTower There was a lvl sync'd RMT party. Spending a week farming the spells I got tired and repoted. Haven't seen any of them nor the PL since Thanksgiving.
 Phoenix.Strongside
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Strongside 2009-01-09 20:58:56  
Thunderblaze said:
Nixoboss, Aipucy, Lucklystar, Mvoxi, Kellys, Makami are RMT that are trying to blend in with normal players. Take care.

First thing you need proof these names could just be names of people you dislike trying to ruin there rep or make them look like RMT.
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-09 21:20:05  
This was posted on the Fairy forums, not Asura/Phoenix.

They were reported, GM sent me a thank you note. They are quite RMT, and people speaking in chinese and admitting to controlling 3 characters at once all in the standard crap RMT gear sort of ring a bell. They're split into 2 groups and are all rank 5 bastokans. Fairy RMT typically use two lvl75 ninjas, thf, whm, etc to kill things, which is also precisely their setup. They try not to be seen with each other, and attempt to blend in with normal players.

They're described by some as the new breed of RMT.
 Phoenix.Strongside
By Phoenix.Strongside 2009-01-09 21:26:50  
Thunderblaze said:

It's also posted on the front page of the website and that's not proof. Sorry ><
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-09 21:42:10  
Thunderblaze said:
This was posted on the Fairy forums, not Asura/Phoenix. They were reported, GM sent me a thank you note. They are quite RMT, and people speaking in chinese and admitting to controlling 3 characters at once all in the standard crap RMT gear sort of ring a bell. They're split into 2 groups and are all rank 5 bastokans. Fairy RMT typically use two lvl75 ninjas, thf, whm, etc to kill things, which is also precisely their setup. They try not to be seen with each other, and attempt to blend in with normal players. They're described by some as the new breed of RMT.

Curse all Chinese players! Curse you also for speaking Chinese cause A) How would you have known they admitted to controlling 3 characters at once if you don't speak Chinese and B) who else would bother to learn Chinese if they aren't chinese or wanting to go to China?

Just because people level in their party with those exact same jobs does not make them RMT (now if they had no subs, then you would suspect them very strongly to be RMT or major noobs)

Still not proof, plus what Strong said also applies.
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-09 22:08:56  
As they say on KI, GTFO ASURA, GTFO PHOENIX. You're not on this server, or else you'd know. Don't try digging into things that are on other server boards, srsly.
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-01-09 22:14:12  
Who cares? They're going to level either way. If i need a rdm, and rmt is the only rdm, you best believe he's gonna be in my pt.

Edit: And besides, I'd much rather party with an RMT than a lv 66 PLD with a outside healer mule in a meripo.
 Fairy.Raikan
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-01-09 22:24:49  
Can't you just stick to causing your own server grief Tb?
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-01-09 22:37:15  
Man Idky TB would even respond to Korpg. Everyone knows he's an idiot that just chimes in to try to stir up drama. And that other guy was dumb to try to say just b/c a forum is on the front page it's for every server, every new forum will be there after every post.

On topic though, I personally still exp with them just because me not exping with them wont stop them. But I'll still report the suspicious factors (i.e. obvious RMT names under one user) after I've exped with them. They aren't doing anything wrong b/c it's just the same as PLing yourself with an outside healer imo. If they are doing anything illegal maybe SE will catch them :3
 Phoenix.Strongside
By Phoenix.Strongside 2009-01-09 22:53:22  
Yakutatazu said:
Man Idky TB would even respond to Korpg. Everyone knows he's an idiot that just chimes in to try to stir up drama. And that other guy was dumb to try to say just b/c a forum is on the front page it's for every server, every new forum will be there after every post.

idc what server it is I'm going to say my opinion he has no credible evidence that these people are RMTs.
 Fairy.Blackmist
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-09 22:53:32  
Raikan said:
Can't you just stick to causing your own server grief Tb?

Second this =P
 Fairy.Jaybb
user: Jaybb
By Fairy.Jaybb 2009-01-09 23:10:14  
I've partied with three of those before and it was very obvious that they were RMT. They even d/ced at that same time on multiple occasions.

I know it doesn't confirm 100% that there RMT, but its good enough for me. Also the exp is gimp. ;/
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-09 23:42:48  
I might as well say that Thunderblaze, Raikan, Blackmist, and Yakutatazu are RMT, because I have just as much evidence to back up my claim as you do Thunder.

Next time you want to start a thread saying watch out for xxxx, yyyy, and zzzz, you better bring proof instead of saying that they are the "new type of RMT"
 Fairy.Lethewaters
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-01-10 00:17:23  
Thunderblaze said:

They were reported, GM sent me a thank you note. They are quite RMT, and people speaking in chinese and admitting to controlling 3 characters at once all in the standard crap RMT gear sort of ring a bell. They're split into 2 groups and are all rank 5 bastokans. Fairy RMT typically use two lvl75 ninjas, thf, whm, etc to kill things, which is also precisely their setup. They try not to be seen with each other, and attempt to blend in with normal players.

They're described by some as the new breed of RMT.

New breed is 5xTHF/DNC with a WAR tank if you even want to call it that. We may as well call you RMT for the reasons you posted Thunderblaze, not to mention your previous history on the server.
Thunderblaze said:
I self PL 1-75, never too high for a PL.

Taken from these forums no less:http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=1160&lp=1#9331

Korpg said:
I might as well say that Thunderblaze, Raikan, Blackmist, and Yakutatazu are RMT, because I have just as much evidence to back up my claim as you do Thunder.

As for Yaku, I was in 2 LS with him and PT'd with him once. I can say he is not RMT.
 Fairy.Blackmist
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-10 02:54:01  
Lol, Korpg was joking, >.> If i was a RMT then i would have more then 10k gil :D xD

and i know juu leath, xD you like to slap me alot idk why knew you back befor you hooked up w azelasnow or w/e her game name is ;3

But yea, you cant just go on assumption of names. need pics. data. proof of eledged activites, an it's pointless to post online >.> just report them, we cant do ***but GM's can ;D
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-01-10 06:34:04  
I've posted on another forum Idr when or where, but you can't prove multi-boxing and broken English is RMT. 99% of them probably are, the best thing to do is to just report to the STF for investigation. Do not give their names somewhere like here where they or someone associated can see it. Multi-boxing is not against any rules I'm aware.

To Strongside, I was talking about your second post, not first post. Just because you can see it doesn't mean you belong was my point. And yeah there is no "proof" but tbh this is our RMT problem and it affects us not you. There are plenty of other RMT forums if you want to voice your opinion.

/em ignores Korpg's failed attempt at justification.
 Fairy.Conchita
user: Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2009-01-10 07:57:19  
I had a PT inv just yesterday from Kellys on my 72 SMN. Now I'm really desperate to xp it, but once I got to camp I didn't get an invite for like 10mins, then after I joined it was just Lucklystar, Kellys, some THF with weird gear, me on SMN and a BLU in whitegate. No one said a thing for another 10mins and we were just standing around doing nothing. So I move on to check people's gear and it was like really really bad. Now I'm well aware that some people might not have the gil to fund neat gear, but I'm sure -everyone- who's not RMT would have something better than them. I didn't report them as RMTs, because I had no proof.
Anyways, I left their PT and went to Besieged instead, screw waiting around forever and helping them lvl.
 Fairy.Raikan
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-01-10 08:35:18  
This happened to me yesterday while Ferry Fishing:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/Squitt/FFXI/ffxi_20090109_134317.png

Linked due to epic hugeness~
I sat there for a second scratching my head before getting the presence of mind to SS. I've never heard of 2 skillups off of one fish before.

Clearly this is proof that I am RMT, you should report me asap. >:P
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-11 19:26:13  
It was 64 pld.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-01-11 21:31:03  
Yakutatazu said:
this is our RMT problem and it affects us not you.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/intro/optional/wd_transfer01.html

Not anymore.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-11 21:54:27  
I thought SE even tho they have been trying to Eliminate RMTs, but is there, or has there been the FINAL Cure-All-to-End all solution to this issue?

I know that I do garden alot and in Zitah, its much easier to get cuttings there near teh zone to the Tree, but I know when I get at least 1 stack of tree cuttings, I usually leave, the area for others, and this dood( not mentioning names here) is monster Monopolizing... I know that goes against SE policy.

How Do I know? Myself and my friend who play on opposite times, been keeping track, almost every hour while were playing..

No breaks, well maybe for a walk or get away for a relax, this person has ben a Thf/Nin lvl 70 Elv BASTOK "RANK5" <there's that mid lvl rank again lil thing LOL)

But how can I proove hes rmt, unless I check the AH take a snapshot... or idk and Keep an eye on the behavior???

Do I have a leg to stand on, or is this proof, b.c of monopolization?

Any comments???
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-01-11 22:26:57  
RMT does not mean farmer. I means someone that sell stuff from the game for real money. Until you can prove they are getting real money for what they are doing you cannot prove they are RMT.

This is Fairy's problem. These RMT (debatable if really RMT yes..) are not going to spend money to transfer farming characters, which happens to be the sole topic of this thread. They don't level them on a server just for the fun of transferring, that's just utterly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to even consider.
 Unicorn.Smurfo
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-01-11 22:34:19  
If they are /anon, speak chinese, have lvl 10 armors on at an unreasonable level, have names that look like they were made by smacking a penis on a keyboard, they are definitely legit RMT.

Do they fit this criteria ?
 Pandemonium.Jadecc
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: jadecc
By Pandemonium.Jadecc 2009-01-12 00:18:55  
i control 2 characters at once, and its hard to not play them both together, woudl be hard playing 3 characters seperate from each other.
some chinese players play ffxi for fun, and some - like me - could play more then one character at a time... but yea those are deffinately symptoms of RMT, i'd report them and forget about it, most RMt have been eliminated,, at least on pandy so its not a big enough issue anymore to really care about
 Unicorn.Smurfo
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-01-12 02:41:02  
I hang out in kuftal 24/7, control certain goldsmithing items markets on my server as well as certain low lvl nm spawns, i'm always on my /anon lvl 75 blm wearing zircon rings and onyx earrings, i speak in broken english and i have a mule named Neshejiji who is also /anon tarutaru blm,

I send people who are obviously crafters buying alot of synthesis mats tells asking if they want to buy the items i farm.

I shout asking if any people want to buy sky abj. if anyone wants any i call up some buddies.

Sometimes i run my other mules to qufim island to fish bot. They of course are also /anon taru's with wierd names.

And, I say Ni Hao a lot.

Am i RMT?
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-12 03:02:56  
Smurfo said:
I say Ni Hao a lot. Am i RMT?

...No.. maybe not.. IDK.. but it would confuse alot of ppl who don't know chinese, but as long as you type it in english wud be diff. You don't have chnese keyboard set up. LOL

...as for Yakutatazu saying.. Yes I knwo that doesn't mean 'farmer', but it does mean that it helps to contribute to it.. Farmer sells profit at AH which ='s gil that can be transferred.

What wud it kill if they had farmed alot of gil.. and had a whack load of it.. had lots of money on back up( I'm sure they do to have the money used for transfers..even tho it WOULD be a gay idea...) they cud still transfer.....

/popularlistbump?

/Probably! <lol>
 Cerberus.Saiya
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-01-12 05:09:25  
Sort of leaning in both directions at once here.

Sometimes when you see people around... you just know they are RMT. From playing on your own server for a certain length of time, you start to see the trends and mannerisms that characterise that server's RMT. Thunderblade is probably right, all-told. I know there are some people for whom I don't need proof to be relatively certain something is amiss.

That being said, leave it to the GMs, and they will usually be gone. No sense posting it here, where people are inclined to go against you just for the sake of it. Also, you 'might' be wrong, so there's no sense declaring it to the wider community.

If people are exp'ing with these alleged RMT, they're not just helping the RMT, the RMT are helping them. So you could say at least some good is coming of their activities. If someone refuses to party with them on the basis that they are RMT, someone else would fill the spot tootsweet, so be sensible and take the opportunity =).
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-01-12 05:22:18  
Every single one of you sound as HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE as this thread is.
First Page 2 3 4