users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Clothcraft » ClothCraft 90-100
ClothCraft 90-100
 Gilgamesh.Brantley
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Brantley
By Gilgamesh.Brantley 2008-12-31 14:49:03  
I've been looking at different guides on ClothCrafting and like what people have posted on Wiki. But does anyone know of any other synths i can use 90-100? Giant Bird Fletchings, Rainbow Capes, Dance Shoes, Rasetsu Samue, and Blessed Briaults are whats suggested on Aranars guide. But i was just wondering if there were any other alternatives.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-12-31 14:55:13
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Being your first post on FFXIAH, I'll direct you to the recipes page for the info you desire. Gives you a list of all the recipes and how much they'd cost.

http://www.ffxiah.com/recipe.php?tier=10&guild_id=3&style=
 Gilgamesh.Brantley
user: Brantley
By Gilgamesh.Brantley 2008-12-31 15:09:49  
Ahhh awesome! Thanks Luignata!
 Unicorn.Claquesous
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Claquesous 2008-12-31 18:31:08  
Just a word of advice, I've seen a lot of dumb comments by people saying that Rainbow Cape is less of a loss because you can farm the ingredients. This is just plain wrong. If you can farm the ingredients cheaply then sell them and buy the ingredients for the cheaper synth i.e. Giant Bird Plumes.

Another method to skill up may be MMM, but I haven't heard any reports yet about how realistic it is to expect much from it.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [44 days between previous and next post]
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
サーバ: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-02-13 09:08:08  
Kinda lost on your comment Claquesous (it might just be that I'm tired while reading it), MMM... i read it, I see Moblin Maze mongers, how does this help in crafting? I haven't done it yet, be really cool and interesting to see it apply to Clothcraft (either that or I'm way the hell off-base and look like a noobstain for posting >.<;)
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-13 12:34:23  
I believe MMM will only let you skill up to 60. I haven't confirmed that info, but that's what I've heard.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-13 13:16:59  
I don't understand either for the MMM involved in clothcraft
 Lakshmi.Antonios
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: jokstr
By Lakshmi.Antonios 2009-02-13 14:54:30  
MMM helps Crafting huh?
 Hades.Saithorx
サーバ: Hades
user: Saithorx
By Hades.Saithorx 2009-02-13 15:37:40  
Clothcraft was a breeze all the way till 90. It is a big friggen wall to climb after that. I've been sitting on 90 trying to skill up here and there for about 3 months or more now. I do about 2-3 synths and then wait for them to sell to make more because everything sells slowly. It wouldn't be bad if I had millions of gil to burn it to 99 or something by selling it to NPC.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
サーバ: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-02-16 16:47:32  
As for the 90-95 Saithorx, the errant isn't a bad option, ram leather is easy farming with sub WHM to port between Konschtant Highlands and La Theine Plateau, the silk is also relatively easy from just about any crawler. The rainbow thread can be done with a good melee sub THF, but the drop rate blows. It can take a good while to build up the materials for a sizable skill up session, but everything is profit. Personally, I NPC my errant, saves me time, makes me a little bit of gil. After errant, I'm in a quandry tho, not entirely sure I'm willing to burn massive amounts of gil to try and power to 100. But I really want to get to being able to HQ errant gear.
 Gilgamesh.Xarchangel
By Gilgamesh.Xarchangel 2009-02-16 17:52:13  
hey Brant check out what I wrote on wiki, I did a lot of research for a friend of mine and believe that I have found one of the better paths to take, helps if you can farm, but was written to just use the AH. let me know if it helps. ttyl
 Sylph.Decimus
サーバ: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2009-02-16 17:58:02  
Xarchangel, you are a crafting beast. Thank you so much.