The Rumor Mill: FFXIV Delayed Till 2011?!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » News » The Rumor Mill: FFXIV Delayed till 2011?!
The Rumor Mill: FFXIV Delayed till 2011?!
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-29 03:58:29  
Diabolos.Gira said:
Meh *** 14 anyway. They should just be adding more to 11. We don't need a cookie cutter copy of the game using the same races with just some updated graphics and an excuse to make players start over waste more time online.
Good idea, and while we're at it, let's all go back to playing Atari. There's no reason to advance in technology, right?
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-06-29 03:59:52  
Probably just gonna make my XIV account and get my toon names while the gettin is good, and immediately cancel my subscription and continue to play XI til I feel I've had enough with it and perhaps then blend into XIV if I feel up to it.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-29 04:00:26  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Probably just gonna make my XIV account and get my toon names while the gettin is good, and immediately cancel my subscription and continue to play XI til I feel I've had enough with it and perhaps then blend into XIV if I feel up to it.
Or you can start FFXIV from the start so you don't stay LV25 for 4 years c.c
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-06-29 04:01:49  
Siren.Enternius said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Or you can start FFXIV from the start so you don't stay LV25 for 4 years c.c

Heyy I'm progressing :<
 Caitsith.Omicronceti
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Omicronceti 2010-06-29 04:08:25  
I'm not totally surprised. Plus this is a good thing for me, I don't have the money and time to split between two MMO's anyway.
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-06-29 04:10:09  
At least in the E3 trailer, they are still confident enough to put a "Comming 2010" so perhaps it's not going to be delayed after all. We'll just have to see.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-06-29 04:28:24  
Siren.Enternius said:
Diabolos.Gira said:
Meh *** 14 anyway. They should just be adding more to 11. We don't need a cookie cutter copy of the game using the same races with just some updated graphics and an excuse to make players start over waste more time online.
Good idea, and while we're at it, let's all go back to playing Atari. There's no reason to advance in technology, right?

You do know that it's two different teams working on the games right? So I don't know who this "they" person is"

(This is not directed to you at all Tree)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Migado
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Migado
By Ramuh.Migado 2010-06-29 04:54:58  
Siren.Enternius said:
Cerberus.Sephrin said:
because an artist's work is never truly finished.

'nuff said
 Odin.Yakoo
サーバ: Odin
user: Yakoo
By Odin.Yakoo 2010-06-29 05:00:34  
Hype up a game is always good! See Final Fantasy 13! :) /ironic off
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-06-29 05:01:33  
Odin.Yakoo said:
Hype up a game is always good! See Final Fantasy 13! :) /ironic off

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH---oh...
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-06-29 05:24:38  
ummm I can only speculate about it only after the beta comes around. The alpha was pretty restricted on the world and stuff to do.

I really hope they get some stuff sorted out, lack of sea/com is making forming a party utter bs also some sort of way to keep track of the Quest people are doing to group up would be nice

well in the mean time Im still under the impression SE should have kept FFXIV under the carpet until beta stages then announced it. Alpha test was pretty useless imo could have been done in-house and the news of FFXIV Soon to be released killed FFXI for me (whats the point of playing this game when something better will come out anytime now?)

thats my 2 cents
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-29 05:28:28  
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Alpha test was pretty useless imo could have been done in-house
Don't have to pay non-employed testers. Lol.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-06-29 05:32:38  
Siren.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Alpha test was pretty useless imo could have been done in-house
Don't have to pay non-employed testers. Lol.

They prob tested b4 going into the alpha but I mean the only thing they did is test the log-in and stress tested the servers. Got some feedback/ideas and thats it. All of this could have been done in a beta test. also the alpha was restricted to 3 x a week and for some hours in the afternoon. >.> srsly
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
サーバ: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2010-06-29 06:16:29  
Alpha was to get it too ppl Asap sure it was pointless becuase the battle system is not the real one. But they did test out one of there lvl up syatem in alpha. In beta now they would test the new battle system/New combat system.

for the ppl hating on ffxiv i got this for you.

1# FFXI is dieing ps2 limtion is killing it
2# it's not FFXI-2 becuase it's a new system reason they added somewhat same race is for ppl who play ffxi for years have something alike they can jump right in.
3# FFXI is ***now 75-99 is the same as playing ffxiv. By the time the update come for you to get 99 i be at least 15-20+ in ffxiv. Then what? get new AF get new stuff then what? what else would you have " Let me guess noting right?"

FFXI is dieing 6year of fun time to leave the ship and jump on a new one before the ship goes underwater.

Anyways good luck to all who staying on ffxi and i welcome anyone coming to ffxiv.
[+]
 Seraph.Corrderio
サーバ: Seraph
user: Corrderio
By Seraph.Corrderio 2010-06-29 06:23:33  
Meh, I call bullcrap until SE says it. Since this rumor has been going on since mid May due to delays in Alpha.

EDIT:
Quote:
1# FFXI is dieing ps2 limtion is killing it
LMAO!!! People are still trying to use this PoS excuse for why XI is dying? PS2 isn't doing anything to the game.
[+]
By Zekko 2010-06-29 06:25:42  
Fenrir.Tool said:

Whats the point in that? lol
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-06-29 06:43:19  
Zekko said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

too get the name he wants >.>
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-29 06:46:55  
Won't be suprized if this rumor is true, since it's still being tested and things being changed and all (like battle system)

honestly, i see 2012 release.
By Zekko 2010-06-29 07:04:57  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Zekko said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

too get the name he wants >.>

Might as well play if he subs to make a character, then stops playing.
By Eirinne 2010-06-29 07:06:03  
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Won't be suprised if this rumor is true, since it's still being tested and things being changed and all (like battle system)

honestly, i see 2012 release.
Hopefully, the battle system, chat spam, and spell system are tweeked. AT LEAST the chat spam, its a nightmare in that game. I had problems fighting, and was tossed off the game a couple of times. Log in takes forever, so it was annoying. The spell system is interesting but the icon colors are bland, but good on number keys as least you can fire them fast. They don't explain well in character build what picking certain things adds to the character in the last section and that's annoying. You don't see the product of your character build yet (like hair,wich has more than wat...18 colors, in twice as many color combos?)until after you press enter then have to go back and re-do...but I got booted... and its a long process. I had a lot of trouble with the party system. Then when I finally figured it out I couldnt hit. Then got booted. lol I dont know....theres alot more to comment on and a lot to be fixed.
 Midgardsormr.Yurihyuga
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: yurihyuga
By Midgardsormr.Yurihyuga 2010-07-05 03:02:54  
well looks like it was a rumor after all, confirmed release date of 30th September for standard edition and 22nd September for Collectors Edition.
 Carbuncle.Shadowwind
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Shadowwind 2010-07-05 03:03:57  
It is a half rumor. PS3 version delayed until 2011.
[+]