言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Looking to move servers
Looking to move servers
By dem2010 2010-05-25 07:03:11  
Hey

Im looking to move servers and just wondering what lakshmi was like?
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2010-05-25 08:03:31  
Lakshmi's decent enough, I used to be on Cerberus and I just moved to follow a friend more or less. I'd imagine every server has a group of jerks and cool people as it's random who goes where when they sign up. I really don't think there's a difference. If you have friends on one server stay there, it wouldn't be worth it to go somewhere you don't know anyone. Back on Cerberus I had seen 70% of the people I partied with at higher levels somewhere else in the game as I'd played for years (back when the game came out for the PS2). It's nice to recognize people and to know who you're playing with. On the other hand if you've had a handful of bad experiences and feel like starting over it may be the right choice. Be sure to think hard about what you really want to do. Even after I moved I haven't added any friends to my list (I only try to actually add FRIENDS rather than acquaintance sand it's hard making good friends on a new server when you may have them on an old one).
 Titan.Barebones
サーバ: Titan
user: Barebones
By Titan.Barebones 2010-05-25 08:10:26  
Kyo is correct, think hard about what you want to do. I moved from Fenrir to Titan last year. I left behind some good friends, but on the other hand I got really lucky and met a group of people about a week after I changed servers. It's been a year and I can safely say, I have made some really great friends. I don't regret the change at all.
By dem2010 2010-05-25 08:35:42  
thanks for this as regards friends i have a couple of good friends but they starting to move away from ffxi altogether.Linkshells i have joined havent stayed around for long and just feels like im wandering aimlessley in game not knowing what to do really,

just wondering whether a change in server would rekindel my love for ffxi....
 Bahamut.Angelos
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Angelos01
By Bahamut.Angelos 2010-05-25 08:42:59  
Dont come to bahamut lol. Linkshells are over crowded and very judgmental.
 Bahamut.Bicauri
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Bicauri
By Bahamut.Bicauri 2010-05-25 09:11:49  
Bahamut.Angelos said:
Dont come to bahamut lol. Linkshells are over crowded and very judgmental.

I would hardly say overcrowded. Decent EGLS's are almost always recruiting, it's just that people who apply aren't willing to stay long enough through their 'trial period' or they want their uberomfglookatmyEGgear and they want it now.

Anyways, back on topic ^^, yes, I'd really think about it long and hard about it before making the move. It'd be starting all over with friends, but, a good chance to wipe the slate clean and start new. :)
By dem2010 2010-05-25 09:42:45  
thanks for this,

i think iam gonna change servers.

which one i dont know...

does anyone have anything good to say about others?
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
サーバ: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-05-25 09:52:44  
sylph is a cool server.