New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » [Salvage] Looking for members
[Salvage] Looking for members
 Cerberus.Oulanbator
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Oulanbator 2010-05-14 07:23:03  
Hi. I'm looking for players interested in doing frequent salvage runs. I'm scheduling the runs on Sun~Wed at 20:30 Cet (2:30 pm Est). It is possible to adjust the times a little (30m~1H max) if it suits more people.

I'm looking for people with some Salvage experience and efficient at getting APs. That's why the requirements are:
- 2 salvage piece completed (I don't care which ones)
- rank 6 Assault (Sergeant ~ higher is better.)

I'm looking for any job that suits into Salvage, besides Brd. Multiple jobs are a plus.

We'll use a turn system to decide the zones that are done. I want every member to be able to make the group go after the item he's seeking. Keep in mind a group will be 6 to 8 players, so deciding the zone can only happen that often.
I've used this system in the past and it works pretty well.

If you're interested or have any questions, you can send me a PM in-game, or on these boards, or post in this thread.

Thanks.
 Cerberus.Oulanbator
By Cerberus.Oulanbator 2010-05-23 17:13:42  
Bumping this up.
The shell have been running quite well for its first 5 runs. We're getting really positive results, and I believe the filtering system for recruitment allowed us to gather some reliable and efficient players. We didn't had a single noob totally *** up run as it can happens with pickup players.

However, I'm still looking for more members, as I believe a larger player pool will allow us to get runs started more smoothly, and will give everyone more room to join (or not) when they feel like it.
 Cerberus.Nequito
user: Fayt1215
By Cerberus.Nequito 2010-05-26 09:32:16  
WHat Jobs are you loking for?
 Cerberus.Oulanbator
By Cerberus.Oulanbator 2010-05-26 11:00:03  
I'm looking for players more than jobs.