Summoner Burns...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Summoner burns...
Summoner burns...
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-10 14:33:48  
Remora.Krunk said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Remora.Krunk said:
I still play, On Shiva with Apathy~
well ***...

Come over and play with me, ^.~
I would if A) I had the $25 to server transfer and B) you meant that in a non-sexual way >.>
 Remora.Krunk
サーバ: Remora
user: Krunkers
By Remora.Krunk 2010-05-10 20:04:13  
Its 25 bucks, get over it.

And its meant whichever way you wanted to interpret it :D
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-05-10 22:25:25  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
It really shouldn't take that long to level a subjob to 37 40 the old fashioned way.
with cap 99, u need a sj at 49 which is a bit of a pain...

Which is why I'm glad they're taking it step by step. Getting all your subs to 40 pre-June and then bumping them up to 49 by december just sounds a lot easier than taking them from 37 to 49 all in one shot. XD
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-10 22:40:13  
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
It really shouldn't take that long to level a subjob to 37 40 the old fashioned way.
with cap 99, u need a sj at 49 which is a bit of a pain...

Which is why I'm glad they're taking it step by step. Getting all your subs to 40 pre-June and then bumping them up to 49 by december just sounds a lot easier than taking them from 37 to 49 all in one shot. XD
which is why I don't have a problem with AB, it just makes it that much easier

Cerberus.Superman
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Superman
By Cerberus.Superman 2010-05-14 01:45:09  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Odin.Trelan said:
Cerberus.Superman said:
lol people pay to lvl jobs. why do they even play the game.
/sigh I don't get buying gil/items/levels. I guess if you don't have much time to play it makes sense? Why not make your own burns? From what I understand, you, 4smn, someone to sync to, and get a friend to pull = profit.
Buying gil with rl money is one thing. Buying things in game, with in game currency is another.
yar yar. i am a cheep bastord. i farm all my materals for crafting lvl all the jobs in xp pts even though i hate it or solo. i have done some smn burns yes, but i didnt pay for it ^^. and i know how it is working 10hrs a day sometimes and not getting to play the loted 12-24 that most people do. so i guess thats why i am not leet and have a maats cap. i have never paid for a power lvl or for a item thats rare/ex that i could not get on my own.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-14 02:01:20  
Cerberus.Superman said:

lol people who get myad when someone else's definition of fun doesn't sync up precisely with their own, even though it doesn't affect them at all
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-14 02:12:51  
Stop bumping this already >.<
 Cerberus.Superman
user: Superman
By Cerberus.Superman 2010-05-14 10:48:47  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Stop bumping this already >.<
i cant stop its to much fun.
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Cerberus.Superman said:
lol people who get myad when someone else's definition of fun doesn't sync up precisely with their own, even though it doesn't affect them at all
i is not mad i just dont get it i laugh at the crazyness of people paying for xp when its the one thing in the game thats freez.
 Remora.Krunk
By Remora.Krunk 2010-05-14 11:27:05  
All I know is, if you take an hour+ to pull then flow it all, don't Astral Flow. You make more exp in a normal merit party.

Freaking Shivians... *RAGE*
By Zekko 2010-05-14 11:29:19  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Remora.Krunk said:
well ***...

Yes... come to Shiva... It's nice here :o

Shiva is a bad server
 Asura.Shiroineko
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-05-14 11:35:14  
Not as bad as Pansura now :P
Phoenix.Babekeke said:
Cerberus.Eburo said:
In addition, people take control of the whole korroloka tunnel for hours at a time, and only benefit themselves (i.e. having mules in their leech spots) I think it's pretty stupid that one person completely prevents every single person on the server from having the chance to get a summoner burn run. Especially the ones who don't answer when you ask them, and you KNOW they're there.

Sleepga FTW, though it's unlikely to get them to invite you in the future... at least you got your point across.

and dude... not cool. it takes ALOT of work to get these things done.... especially if you're leading it. comparable to making a regular party, and getting forced out of every camp you find. or getting ready to do einherjar or limbus or dynamis, and someone just comes up and steals your zone, making you wait and/or move (start all over again)

Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-14 11:44:06  
Zekko said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Remora.Krunk said:
well ***...

Shiva is a bad server

It's not bad really, Lots of people playing recently too. Only thing that's annoying me is the fact that we haven't had the candy for 4 days.
 Shiva.Eggbert
user: eggbert
By Shiva.Eggbert 2010-05-14 11:45:14  
Zekko said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Remora.Krunk said:
well ***...
Shiva is a bad server

How dare you sir. Shiva is full of very respectable players such as Lucant, Enjoylife and Herofrozen among many others.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-14 11:45:59  
Remora.Krunk said:
All I know is, if you take an hour to pull then flow it all, don't Astral Flow. You make more exp in a normal merit party.

Shiva is bad at smn burning.

They do it wrong, and everyone who does it here tends to seem a little bit derp.

I'm glad you Remorians are actually taking the zones. I'm sure it's making the Shiva tards angry.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-14 11:46:37  
Shiva.Eggbert said:
Zekko said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Remora.Krunk said:
well ***...
Shiva is a bad server

How dare you sir. Shiva is full of very respectable players such as Lucant, Enjoylife and Herofrozen among many others.

And pick up Merit sams who full time Osode and str rings!
 Shiva.Eggbert
By Shiva.Eggbert 2010-05-14 11:50:14  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Eggbert said:
Zekko said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Remora.Krunk said:
well ***...
Shiva is a bad server
And pick up Merit sams who full time Osode and str rings!
Exactly, more people need to understand how strength increases your damge over time even though you only have a 40% hit rate.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-14 11:52:12  
Forget haste, that is so 2009! What we need is 7 hit str sams, the extra hit before the WS makes it do more DoT.
 Shiva.Eggbert
By Shiva.Eggbert 2010-05-14 11:53:58  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Forget haste, that is so 2009! What we need is 7 hit str sams, the extra hit before the WS makes it do more DoT.
Less accuracy makes ishikoten better so you should always im for as little accuracy as possible. Silly lol sams with their full accuracy and haste gear. What's next weapon skilling in strength rings????
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-14 11:56:07  
Shiva.Eggbert said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Less accuracy makes ishikoten better so you should always im for as little accuracy as possible. Silly lol sams with their full accuracy and haste gear. What's next weapon skilling in strength rings????

Inorite! And brd's keeping songs up? No, that is illogical to say the least! All a brd has to do is fish colibri, everything else past that does nothing. Also; If you don't have a fisherman, Making the Cor fish is just mean to the corsair! I mean the rdm should fish really over the cor!
 Garuda.Aurilius
サーバ: Garuda
user: Aurilius
By Garuda.Aurilius 2010-05-14 12:06:06  
I'm going Chi blast monk to my next merit party.

*** YEAH!
 Remora.Krunk
By Remora.Krunk 2010-05-14 18:26:59  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Remora.Krunk said:
All I know is, if you take an hour to pull then flow it all, don't Astral Flow. You make more exp in a normal merit party.

Shiva is bad at smn burning.

They do it wrong, and everyone who does it here tends to seem a little bit derp.

I'm glad you Remorians are actually taking the zones. I'm sure it's making the Shiva tards angry.

This is very true.

Its why I have no problem taking Shivians money, but will have Remorians come as my summoners XD <3
 Cerberus.Nostylin
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-05-30 09:34:01  
Someone was shouting(thend mule, in wg) that its against tos to hold mobs?
 Caitsith.Katas
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Katas
By Caitsith.Katas 2010-05-30 09:59:18  
GMs have never given myself or anyone I know a hard time in fact one thought it was very interesting, it isn't fair to hold all. But does not violate any ToS, however you cant call a gm on people farming mobs unless it looks like malicious conduct.

Edit: if becomes and issue burn in MMM, less stress that way.