Summoner Burns...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Summoner burns...
Summoner burns...
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Eburo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Stephano
By Cerberus.Eburo 2010-05-09 13:52:48  
Does anyone on this server do summoner burns with leech spots, withOUT paying out the ***? I have ONE subjob I need to finish (the only one I've burned....), and it seems damn near impossible.

I used to pay 150k a run on Bismarck, and the only group that sells leech spots on this server is 400k+?

In addition, people take control of the whole korroloka tunnel for hours at a time, and only benefit themselves (i.e. having mules in their leech spots) I think it's pretty stupid that one person completely prevents every single person on the server from having the chance to get a summoner burn run. Especially the ones who don't answer when you ask them, and you KNOW they're there.

/rant

If you have a group that runs summoner burns and sell spots for 300k~ I will gladly pay for it, please contact me in game or with PM.
[+]
 Hades.Excelior
サーバ: Hades
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-05-09 16:29:27  
Cerberus.Eburo said:
Does anyone on this server do summoner burns with leech spots, withOUT paying out the ***? I have ONE subjob I need to finish (the only one I've burned....), and it seems damn near impossible. I used to pay 150k a run on Bismarck, and the only group that sells leech spots on this server is 400k ? In addition, people take control of the whole korroloka tunnel for hours at a time, and only benefit themselves (i.e. having mules in their leech spots) I think it's pretty stupid that one person completely prevents every single person on the server from having the chance to get a summoner burn run. Especially the ones who don't answer when you ask them, and you KNOW they're there. /rant If you have a group that runs summoner burns and sell spots for 300k~ I will gladly pay for it, please contact me in game or with PM.

Who are these people?
 Cerberus.Superman
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Superman
By Cerberus.Superman 2010-05-10 10:47:32  
lol people pay to lvl jobs. why do they even play the game.
[+]
 Asura.Shiroineko
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-05-10 11:01:06  
GL finding it man =x methinks people just do it because they wanna be a douche =-= not all burns are that jerky

Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-10 11:01:11  
Cerberus.Superman said:
Because not every job in the game is fun? Play the ones you like, skip the others.
[+]
 Remora.Krunk
サーバ: Remora
user: Krunkers
By Remora.Krunk 2010-05-10 11:03:23  
You CAN burn in other places besides Kor Tunnel....
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-10 11:04:26  
Remora.Krunk said:
You CAN burn in other places besides Kor Tunnel....
Don't spread the word
[+]
 Odin.Trelan
サーバ: Odin
user: trelan
By Odin.Trelan 2010-05-10 11:12:40  
Cerberus.Superman said:

/sigh
I don't get buying gil/items/levels. I guess if you don't have much time to play it makes sense? Why not make your own burns? From what I understand, you, 4smn, someone to sync to, and get a friend to pull = profit.
 Ramuh.Zangada
サーバ: Ramuh
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-05-10 11:14:41  
Your gimp, delete ur character and stop wasting others time.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-10 11:19:11  
Sure, as soon as you quit wasting elementary school's time.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-10 11:20:15  
Odin.Trelan said:
Cerberus.Superman said:

/sigh
I don't get buying gil/items/levels. I guess if you don't have much time to play it makes sense? Why not make your own burns? From what I understand, you, 4smn, someone to sync to, and get a friend to pull = profit.
Buying gil with rl money is one thing. Buying things in game, with in game currency is another.
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-05-10 11:23:57  
Odin.Trelan said:
I don't get buying gil/items/levels. I guess if you don't have much time to play it makes sense?

Some people have the 'I want it now' mentality I guess. :/

If you don't have much free time to invest in FFXI, why would you want to jump to end game? That takes even MORE time to do then casually playing a few hours a week.

[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-10 11:29:48  
Cerberus.Superman said:
ppl pay to level jobs in ABs just like ppl paid for PLs years back. Did you *** about that? Probably not. Also, all crafters BUY materials for their crafts at one point or another, why don't they just go farm/craft their own materials? You see, paying for levels is actually no different than paying for other things in game. If it uses in game currency, I believe it is fair game.
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-10 11:31:09  
How 'bout we don't start this debate over again, hm?
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-10 11:31:24  
Not this ***again...
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-10 11:31:43  
Sylph.Spency said:
How 'bout we don't start this debate over again, hm?
but I like seeing all the jealous QQ....
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-10 11:32:45  
Seriously... We need a forum bot. One that will ban anyone who makes a topic related to summoner burning on the spot.
[+]
 Unicorn.Moldtech
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-05-10 11:32:52  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Cerberus.Superman said:
Because not every job in the game is fun? Play the ones you like, skip the others.

Skip others = don't level them? O.o
 Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-05-10 11:33:50  
Unicorn.Moldtech said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Cerberus.Superman said:

Skip others = don't level them? O.o

lol.. if only man. But some subjobs are worth the crap to level them =-= even if you despise it

i personally can't blame people for taking the easy way out
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-10 11:35:06  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Seriously... We need a forum bot. One that will ban anyone who makes a topic related to summoner burning on the spot.
lol

Also in regards to the OP, ABing is just like selling on the AH. Things are worth what people are willing to pay for them. ABs are worth 400k on ur server b/c ppl are willing to pay that, just like Vermy used to be over 1mil on my server b/c ppl were willing to pay that much for it.
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-05-10 11:59:38  
It really shouldn't take that long to level a subjob to 37 40 the old fashioned way.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-10 12:02:31  
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
It really shouldn't take that long to level a subjob to 37 40 the old fashioned way.
with cap 99, u need a sj at 49 which is a bit of a pain...
 Remora.Krunk
By Remora.Krunk 2010-05-10 12:40:24  
I look at ABing similar to NM's.

You could go out, seek for party/solo and get your level in 4hours. Or you could spend 400k and get it in 30-40mins from Start to End of Pull-Burn.

You could go out and camp a NM for hours and hope to get the drop. Or you can walk over to the AH and buy the drop and save yourself the time.

This idea of "omg they won't know how to play their job" is really HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Look at a wiki page and you pretty much have the general idea of what your job is capable of. Anything else, spend two hours fooling around on it and you'll figure it out, if you don't you shouldn't have wasted that time leveling it cause you suck.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-10 12:44:33  
Remora.Krunk said:
I look at ABing similar to NM's.

You could go out, seek for party/solo and get your level in 4hours. Or you could spend 400k and get it in 30-40mins from Start to End of Pull-Burn.

You could go out and camp a NM for hours and hope to get the drop. Or you can walk over to the AH and buy the drop and save yourself the time.

This idea of "omg they won't know how to play their job" is really HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Look at a wiki page and you pretty much have the general idea of what your job is capable of. Anything else, spend two hours fooling around on it and you'll figure it out, if you don't you shouldn't have wasted that time leveling it cause you suck.
Krunk where did you go foo?
 Phoenix.Babekeke
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Babekeke
By Phoenix.Babekeke 2010-05-10 13:00:29  
Cerberus.Eburo said:
In addition, people take control of the whole korroloka tunnel for hours at a time, and only benefit themselves (i.e. having mules in their leech spots) I think it's pretty stupid that one person completely prevents every single person on the server from having the chance to get a summoner burn run. Especially the ones who don't answer when you ask them, and you KNOW they're there.

Sleepga FTW, though it's unlikely to get them to invite you in the future... at least you got your point across.
 Remora.Krunk
By Remora.Krunk 2010-05-10 13:00:33  
I still play, On Shiva with Apathy~
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-10 13:21:30  
Remora.Krunk said: