Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-01 23:50:47  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
i bought ffxi gill 2 times and loved it

and flionheart bro,please tell me your age?

i just wanna know

Legal eh... *Hits on*..

Sorry!

/trolloff.
:3

Also, Lucant I thought you'd said you weren't posting any more? You have the willpower of a cauliflower.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-05-01 23:51:43  
Mystluna said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
I'm more curious as to who this "Goddess" is <_<
Most likely a Pagan (or Wiccan) Refrence.. They don't believe in a 'god' per-say, they believe in mother earth and often refer to her as Goddess.

There is more to it then that but on a very basic idea yes that is as close as i am willing to get into it with out sounding like I'm preaching. The earth is the mother and usually refered to as Goddess. There is so much more that goes into it but that is for another section of these forums.

I just kept it simple, my wife is very drawn to the Pagan learnings, I guess you'd call it? I know a lot more about it, I was just trying to sum it up quickly and easily, so it's easy for someone (who doesn't know about it or understand it) to grasp.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-05-01 23:52:58  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
i bought ffxi gill 2 times and loved it

and flionheart bro,please tell me your age?

i just wanna know

Legal eh... *Hits on*..

Sorry!

/trolloff.
:3

Also, Lucant I thought you'd said you weren't posting any more? You have the willpower of a cauliflower.

Actually, what's lower then cauliflower? Because I'm 100% positive if a cauliflower told me it wouldn't speak again (maybe i'm trippin on acid, who knows.. still) that it would last AT LEAST 30 mins...
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-01 23:54:49  
You can check the "what's better?" thread and from there you can tell who the helpful posters are when it comes to information like strategies, gear, food etc.
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-01 23:55:04  

/thread.
[+]
 Diabolos.Trangnai
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Nai
By Diabolos.Trangnai 2010-05-02 00:16:08  
putting this thread back on track the "return to vanadel" thing is now the "Character Re-activation service" try that if you haven't already. its quite literally the same thing.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-02 00:18:13  
Diabolos.Trangnai said:
putting this thread back on track the "return to vanadel" thing is now the "Character Re-activation service" try that if you haven't already. its quite literally the same thing.

I'd say its better than the "Return to Vana'diel" campaign thing tbh, its a lot more comfortable to use, but you will need a Reg code off the account to use it.
By Mystluna 2010-05-02 00:31:46  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Diabolos.Trangnai said:
I'd say its better than the "Return to Vana'diel" campaign thing tbh, its a lot more comfortable to use, but you will need a Reg code off the account to use it.

That wont be hard I have his old book still so I have all of the registration codes that were origionally used. I will look for Character Re-activation service.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-02 00:33:49  
Mystluna said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Diabolos.Trangnai said:

That wont be hard I have his old book still so I have all of the registration codes that were origionally used. I will look for Character Re-activation service.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/crs/ Assuming you are American. ^^
 Bismarck.Corolie
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Corolie
By Bismarck.Corolie 2010-05-06 13:36:11  
Shiva.Lucant said:
yeah i PM /tell girls,this is the internet for godsake lol,and judging that your on cop 4-4 shows your lack of skill Slipispsycho :P

LMAO!!!!!!! O.o but you'll never get none on FFxI
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-05-06 14:14:53  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I'm loling at this so hard right now.