I can't decide betweenor

[+]
 Cerberus.Ciecle
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-04-15 16:28:32  
WtfBBQChicken?

Actually the best blu food by far, is Sole Sushi >.>...

As a 1 handed weapon user, you're lacking the ACC that a 2 hander uses, meaning you'll need acc food >.>...

Only reason Sole Sushi is great is because it adds Str and Acc...

*took teh troll!*
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-15 16:38:13  
lol

I'm gonna go with the second one just because it actually looks edible.

There's no one food for BLU, but you already know that. I use Sole Sushi, Marinara Pizza, Tavnazian Tacos, Cream Puffs, Brain Stew, Goblin Mushpot (very rarely), Tuna Sushi, and Carbonara.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-15 17:11:59  
For melee DD clearly sole sushi. While a blu can cap accuracy in tp gear with pretty much any acc food and maybe without if really well geared on most thing... blu spells will only really be modded but stat mods and acc well and some blu skill. So no need to get attack food and since you can't add attack which most multi hit wsers would do you can only go with stats. Going all out on stats would normally leave acc lacking but eating sushi makes up for that. Not to mention every spell you will use endgame the str will help and most of them dex will help.

Obviously for like cannonball eat tacos or something like that. Possible mnd/int food if nuking alot. Hp food for breathing blah blah blah.

Also tacos pretty nice for soloing hard targets or getting your spells solo ahead of time later on.
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-15 17:26:48  
my BLU is 75 dasva and i made this thread as a joke with a friend D:
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-04-15 18:44:44  
Funnel Cakes are a superior option to Waffles, it not only gives the same stat boosts, but it provides 10% more accuracy and it's cheaper.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-15 19:28:55  
Sylph.Sindri said:
my BLU is 75 dasva and i made this thread as a joke with a friend D:
I didn't recognize you with the waffle pics lol
 Remora.Abriel
サーバ: Remora
user: Abriel
By Remora.Abriel 2010-04-24 06:10:26  
if you're talking melee build food, I'd go pizza, ***'s awesome (this is assuming being well geared). if you can't get close enough to capped acc with it, I'd seriously suggest using a magical build or another job (not trying to be a *** here, jus' first hand experience).
 Sylph.Aleeanne
サーバ: Sylph
user: Aleeanne
By Sylph.Aleeanne 2010-04-24 07:09:44  
I agree also with some of the above comments. There is no 1 "Blu food for all" food item. I personally go with Sole sushi when I know I need the acc on harder mobs like in Limbus or Dynamis. Now I personally don't use pizza on blu because of the lack of stat mods, but that's Just me. Tav. Tacos definately for some soloing and for a Cannonball build, and if I am nuking alot, i tend to use Brain Stew alot because of the nice +5 on mnd and Int and the +3 on Hmp and Hhp is also a nice plus. I have also experimented with other items like coeurl subs if you want some decent +str and atk for the meleeing. And i have used Carbonara a few times when i needed the Str and the HP for a decent Breath build.

It really all depends on what you are doing, what your killing, and being flexable which is all what Blu is about, total flexability.