users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » FFXIAH Site Glicthes
FFXIAH Site Glicthes
 Remora.Wolfemasters
サーバ: Remora
Game: FFXI
By Remora.Wolfemasters 2010-04-10 05:59:36  
For starters: Yes, I intentionally misspelled "glitches."

The problem that I am having is, ever since you can no longer delete old registered characters (I assume the site was updated to make some kind of "improvements"), I am having issues getting pages to load. I am forever being told that I need to log in, when I try to log in I am sent back to the log in screen again. If I click around, I can find some stuff, but it takes forever to get around this bug. I am fairly sure that it is not my computer (brand new).

Starting this topic was a pain too, because it would tell me that I need to log in, after getting around that, it tells me that I am already logged in (duh!). When I try to edit my account information, I will either get the log in screen or the site will tell me that I need to log in. If I press back and try reloading enough times (or sometimes copy/paste the address) I can get a page to load up.

Is anyone else having these issues? I am running Vista 64 with all the latest patches and updates.
 Sylph.Sornstarguh
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Sornstarguh 2010-04-10 06:06:28  
Not having any of these issues on Vista, but I would like to figure out how to delete the fairy version of myself.
 Leviathan.Wolfemasters
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Wolfemasters 2010-04-10 06:47:25  
I am also having issues getting the site to stay on Leviathan when I search for stuff, it keeps reverting back to Bahamut (top of the list).
By ElSpiffo 2010-04-10 06:52:01  
I'd like for them to convert the fairy Spiff to the Sylph Spiff. This way I can find out who else on the server needs the same missions that I need to get done.