Kujata.Guyverx
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: guyverx
By Kujata.Guyverx 2010-04-04 08:38:18  
Twilight knights Valefor
http://twilightknights.mmoguildsites.com

Who we are!

We are EU endgame LS on Valefor. The raids we run are Dynamis, sky, sea, and limbus Pop nms Znms and much more We use a DKP system for our raids and item distribution. Attending raids earns you attendance points and these are used to place bids in a tiered system.

What are we looking for in a member?

Were looking for some dedicated members who can attend raids and come jobs that are needed looking for all roles.

We ask that you have access to sky and most Dynamis zones we don’t mind working on getting you access to outlands.

As sea is a new and exciting area we ask you to be at least on Three Paths on cop ( members close to this can also be considered).

We require 50% attendance to raids. We accept there are a real world out there, work and family rank higher than our game. If you're on, you raid with us.

Our ls raids

Monday: Dynamis 8pm GMT / 3pm EST
Tuesday: Sky/Sea/Pop NMs
Wednesday: limbus 8:00pm GMT/ 3pm EST
Thursday: Dynamis 8pm GMT / 3pm EST
Friday: Day off
Saturday: Day off
Sunday: limbus 8:00pm GMT

We are looking for
Full time members for all raids.
Part time members just for Dynamis.

so please take a look at our ls and see if it’s the shell for you and thank you for your time twilightknights.mmoguildsites.com

Thank you Guyverx ^^;
[+]
 Valefor.Eirinne
サーバ: Valefor
user: Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-04-06 08:33:09  
Wow.... that's funny, that was the name of the old LS i owned a couple of years ago. Best of luck with it ^^

Valefor.Surivere
By Valefor.Surivere 2010-04-08 07:56:18  
That's neat, do you guys still diaga other people's mobs because you wanted a camp to yourselves?
 Valefor.Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-04-08 08:04:26  
Valefor.Surivere said:
That's neat, do you guys still diaga other people's mobs because you wanted a camp to yourselves?

..hard to do anything on that shell since it hasnt existed in almost...two years or did much of anything together. Lets hear that story, should be interesting. Read above, someone else has the shell now >.>

Although its nice to see I have Diaga when I dont have whm leveled^^ Im quite an amazing Paladin :D
 Valefor.Surivere
By Valefor.Surivere 2010-04-08 08:04:56  
Not you, Guyverx >.>

The guy running the group that likes to kick people from parties when someone from their linkshell wants in, regardless of people participating in that party for a while or did all the work gathering mobs. (Hi Maidak, Nuuhi, Orpheous)

Also the same guy that feels diaga'ing 150 mobs is a better solution to a problem than simply asking if we're almost done, because he's too stupid to realize another group had been in the area for the past two hours and was going to leave in the next 10 minutes anyhow after they'd kill their mobs.
 Valefor.Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-04-08 18:11:21  
Valefor.Surivere said:
Not you, Guyverx >.>

The guy running the group that likes to kick people from parties when someone from their linkshell wants in, regardless of people participating in that party for a while or did all the work gathering mobs. (Hi Maidak, Nuuhi, Orpheous)

Also the same guy that feels diaga'ing 150 mobs is a better solution to a problem than simply asking if we're almost done, because he's too stupid to realize another group had been in the area for the past two hours and was going to leave in the next 10 minutes anyhow after they'd kill their mobs.
ah. I see. It was confusing, you didnt quote anyone when you replied. Anyhow, moving on...
 Valefor.Kensagaku
user: Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2010-04-08 22:10:18  
I don't know of any documented cases in which Guy has done this. o_O To be honest, I've had my issues with TK, but I don't believe I've seen them doing anything like that. Might just be a Guy thing, Iunno. It's totally possible from our cranky lil' taru. =P

From an experienced view, and trying to be unbiased, this shell does have more positives than negatives. They do generally know what they're doing and it's rare that we've had a wipe or failure (though we've had a few of those that could be avoided... no one's perfect).

The shell covers quite a variety of events, certainly making sure that the members get a full EG experience. Sky, Sea, Limbus, and Dynamis are all (somewhat) fond memories. They tend to do a bit too much for my tastes, hence another reason I left. x_X I'd log in, do an event, log off. Little time to myself, mostly Friday/Saturday, and Friday time was limited. If you don't have a lot of time, this isn't the shell for you.

Honestly, I have very few things to say I disliked about this shell, despite the fact that I up and quit. That was more a personal issue and the fact that I was no longer having fun with EG than a problem with the shell as a whole. Other members have quit or left or had issues; every shell has such problems. But as a whole, if you have the time and want to experience a full EG experience, I can comfortably recommend them to anyone interested.

Surviere/Surian (I know, you prolly miss your name) - prolly not the best place to handle this. They're advertising their shell, it's kind of unfair to attack the leader here. If you have an issue, post up a Player Warning or something, though you're more likely to get LOL'd there. Those threads are usually worth a chuckle. >_>
 Sylph.Akibakei
サーバ: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-04-08 22:20:52  
Do you guys sparkle in the sun... Cause if so I hope you all die constantly. :)
By guyverx 2010-04-10 02:56:19  
Wow I am how long to hold a grudge?? loll
I shall now tell my side of the story and let the world decide because if I am fair this happened way back when and you my friend were not an innocent party member so you can’t come on here throwing your dummy out lol.
Yes I die your mobs but for a good reason........
Our party was in the zone already pulling when you came along and we did tell you this but you still instead to pull at the same time as us.
We were just finishing a pull when your little pt decided to take the last set of mobs we were going to kill.
After trying to get to a friendly situation you decided that there was no peace and threw down some insults to boot I did dia you mobs but partly because a few of your members died to a slime because you were camping in the wrong place.

All in all this situation was clearly 2 sided and my god it was like 6 – 7 months ago at least how about I order u a waaaaaaaaaabulance Or would you like some cheese with your whine.

Simply as at the time I said sorry to members there not you because you were so rude. This is for people looking for a new shell.

But hay ho no publicity is bad publicity .
Oh and btw hi ken and lol and as someone else said moving on...

To Akibakei what lies in the shadow of the statue cos u just plain confused me !!!!!
 Sylph.Akibakei
サーバ: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-04-10 07:37:05  
The one who shall save us all

Oh and you haven't read or seen those awful Twilight BS? The "vampires" who sparkle in the sun... Gay I know