New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » EU Salvage Group
EU Salvage Group
 Kujata.Erdekaiser
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
By Kujata.Erdekaiser 2010-04-04 05:16:35  
Planing to start a small 6-7 man EU Salvage Group within the next few weeks.

Looking for the following Jobs:

DD1
DD2
THF
RDM
BLM
BRD or COR

and maybe another RDM and/or another DD.

Please /tell me ingame (still Erdekaiser on Valefor) if you are interessted, we are currently @ 3/??.
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2010-04-04 06:02:16  
Why cant you be on Siren....
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-04-04 06:08:15  
Siren.Ihm said:
This.

I'm just kidding. I don't even play anymore.
 Kujata.Erdekaiser
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Erdekaiser 2010-04-04 06:50:13  
Siren.Ihm said:

why can't you be on valefor ._.
 Valefor.Argettio
サーバ: Valefor
user: Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-04-04 10:58:00  
Just a couple of friendly words of advice.

I would suggest you have at least one memeber with WHM leveled as the can be very useful on bosses as a single RDM isn't going to be able to solo heal the MNKs.

BRD > COR (no offence to CORs) but if you can only have 1 buffer, take a BRD. Double march is a massive plus for normal mobs. March/Min for bosses is normally best (more damager per TP feed), or double minuet for MNKs who are 2hring.

Make sure your THF has TH4, the drop rates are bad enough with it, but it is slightly more barable.

We have a few people with BLM leveled, and we did trial them coming as BLM for stun on the bosses, but tbh they weren't very useful, they were normally coming as something else. But that was a subjective decision made by our group.

And the last peice of advice I can give is, do your research. Not just the leader, but the whole group need to know each zone in order to effective.

I know this was unprompted, but just thought I would share my experience of salvage.
[+]
 Valefor.Efilon
user: Efilon
By Valefor.Efilon 2010-04-06 08:25:52  
Hi there, I am looking for a good static EU salvage group :)

THF (th4), RDM (dalmy/duelist chap), WAR, BLU, RDM 75

plz contact me in game about times etc... :)
 Valefor.Endlesspath
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2010-04-06 15:01:26  
>I don't know the times you are interested in, but I am online generally from 9am CEST to 3pm CEST weekdays, and 11pm CEST to 9am CEST weekends <-flexible times.
>I have Sam (full merits) and Mnk (full merits including capped penance), and have Cpt rank for aslt runs http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=478025.
>I have significant salvage experience, had a 3 month static last summer, and since then have caught salvage runs whenever I possibly can.
>Please give me a /tell if you have an opening, I will do same for you when I am next online.