Get Ready For The QQ!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Get ready for the QQ!
Get ready for the QQ!
 Valefor.Mithano
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: mithano
By Valefor.Mithano 2010-03-31 14:55:06  
Killing people from your own shell is fine - that I do and can often be for a good laugh ^^

Killing people from a different shell, that you've never met, and are in the middle of a fight, is not even remotely funny.
[+]
 Shiva.Gylfie
サーバ: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-03-31 15:12:08  
Valefor.Mithano said:
Killing people from your own shell is fine - that I do and can often be for a good laugh ^^

Killing people from a different shell, that you've never met, and are in the middle of a fight, is not even remotely funny.

No its still funny, you just lack a sense of humour.
[+]
 Kujata.Darkeles
サーバ: Kujata
user: Darkeles
By Kujata.Darkeles 2010-03-31 15:18:43  
I think it's funny you guys judge when you don't even know the reality of the situation. But alas stroke your e-peen.
[+]
 Shiva.Gylfie
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-03-31 15:20:59  
Kujata.Darkeles said:
I think it's funny you guys judge when you don't even know the reality of the situation. But alas stroke your e-peen.

Well no ones gonna stroke it for me!...or will they? Ladies ;D
 Quetzalcoatl.Serbzook
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: niktod
By Quetzalcoatl.Serbzook 2010-03-31 15:21:03  
haha looks like someone never saw a justice torque judging by the reactions in that sc.
[+]
 Valefor.Willydemon
By Valefor.Willydemon 2010-03-31 15:33:10  
Valefor.Worlace said:
Yes we did Burst2 your NIN tank, it was hilarious.
Valefor.Worlace said:
It was worth the torque

Those pretty much tell you all you really need to know about the "reality of the situation", from what I can tell.
[+]
 Fairy.Akiba
サーバ: Fairy
user: Akiba
By Fairy.Akiba 2010-03-31 15:41:24  
Valefor.Worlace said:
It was worth the torque

That right there is the key to this all... it pretty much sums up one LSs thought pattern, attitude, and douche-baggery in one fail swoop.

This pretty much admits to everything that was said by the OP. I am glad I am not on that server anymore. I hope the LS gets the BanHammer. Yes this is a game but there is no need for that kind of ***.

[+]
By Eirinne 2010-03-31 15:43:28  
**cut and paste a bunch of crap here**

No one left anything out. You Attempted to Mpk one LS, (mine)
and stole the pop off another, because you had to resort to killing charmed people and MPKing a LS to get pops instead of working for your own? You are rude, and now everyone knows it. Nothing you posted proves otherwise. Your linkshell members came right over when we pulled that ufo to our fighting spot, and pulled it right to us. It was deliberate. To lie is so pointless. Honestly. Especially after all of the other BS I read from you people above.

This all has nothing to do with Kujata, as someone hinted... we have Kujata people in our linkshell. We don't blame the actions of one LS on a server, or a server merge. Good and bad people are found everywhere.
[+]
By Eirinne 2010-03-31 15:44:01  
Fairy.Akiba said:
Valefor.Worlace said:
It was worth the torque

That right there is the key to this all... it pretty much sums up one LSs thought pattern, attitude, and douche-baggery in one fail swoop.

This pretty much admits to everything that was said by the OP. I am glad I am not on that server anymore. I hope the LS gets the BanHammer. Yes this is a game but there is no need for that kind of ***.

Kujata.Darkeles
サーバ: Kujata
user: Darkeles
By Kujata.Darkeles 2010-03-31 15:44:14  
Again you know nothing of the situation.

Enjoy karma oze/okashi lmao.
By sztoid 2010-03-31 16:57:15  

I live! lol that was fun! =D
By Eirinne 2010-03-31 17:02:27  
sztoid said:

I live! lol that was fun! =D

Yeah ^^ 4 organs and all mobs dead despite intervention. Was a great night ^^
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-31 17:15:17  

Just look at all that stupidity. Lrn 2 typing.
[+]
 Valefor.Integral
user: Caliber
By Valefor.Integral 2010-03-31 17:22:04  
It was only menacer, move along people
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-03-31 17:23:25  
The ls's reaction to that torque does nothing to disprove the OP. >.<
 Caitsith.Zefiris
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-03-31 17:24:39  
Phoenix.Kojo said:

I think Darkeles' chatbot got borked.
I just got a torque and I...

Valefor.Integral
user: Caliber
By Valefor.Integral 2010-03-31 17:27:05  
Glad to see valefor is still the armpit of ffxi servers, keep up the good work
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-03-31 17:28:00  
Posts like these make me glad I'm on my server.
[+]
 Odin.Sinharvest
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Sinharvest 2010-03-31 17:44:45  
There are usually 2-4 guys like this in a ls, but I find it hard to believe that there can actually be a ls full of douchebags like that, no way possible.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Stik
Guildwork Premium
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: hectordc5
By Quetzalcoatl.Stik 2010-03-31 17:59:12  
So glad I left this ***hole of a server...lol
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-03-31 18:22:20  
If you spent less time being retards, and more time being competent, you'd all have Justice Torque by now.
[+]
 Valefor.Kazzz
user: Shoh
By Valefor.Kazzz 2010-03-31 18:26:41  
you guys are doing is making me laugh
 Ramuh.Mairah
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Mairah
By Ramuh.Mairah 2010-03-31 18:48:11  
Phoenix.Kojo said:

Firstly, way to make it obvious that you were trying to be ***. Ya'll act like you've never done endgame before.....Which leads me to my next point.

I'm willing to bet this LS consists of a bunch of sad saps who just got sea access, and have no idea wtf they're doing. Thus, resorting to douchebaggery.

[+]
 Ramuh.Mairah
By Ramuh.Mairah 2010-03-31 18:49:18  
Valefor.Kazzz said:
All you guys are doing is making me laugh

lrn 2 typ kthnx

Valefor.Kazzz
By Valefor.Kazzz 2010-03-31 18:57:38  
my English isnt great but i know im laughing at you
 Ramuh.Mairah
By Ramuh.Mairah 2010-03-31 19:04:53  
Valefor.Kazzz said:
my English isnt great but i know im laughing at you

Why? because I think you made yourselves look like ***?

Bravo, Something to be real proud of. Glad you could rise to the occassion and keep your image solid.

Valefor.Kazzz
By Valefor.Kazzz 2010-03-31 19:07:17  
ty
 Valefor.Worlace
user: Worlace
By Valefor.Worlace 2010-03-31 19:07:28  
I pose the question to Eirinne who in fact wasn't there, so anything she has heard to this point is hearsay. How in fact do you steal a popped NM that spawns claimed to the person who popped it? Wouldn't the entire alliance or anyone on the hate list have to die?

They wiped the first time on their own accord with no help from us whatsoever, once it goes yellow, its free game. Not only did they wipe once, but twice. Sure we killed their PLD second go around, but somehow killing both of our tanks on the next two pops failed to make us wipe...
Eirinne said:
No one left anything out. You Attempted to Mpk one LS, (mine)
It was hilarious, learn to smile
Eirinne said:
and stole the pop off another, because you had to resort to killing charmed people and MPKing a LS to get pops instead of working for your own?
I'm an RMT and I buy sea triggers, how do you kill justice again?
Eirinne said:
You are rude, and now everyone knows it. Nothing you posted proves otherwise.
My mother does not approve of this message
Eirinne said:
Your linkshell members came right over when we pulled that ufo to our fighting spot, and pulled it right to us. It was deliberate. To lie is so pointless. Honestly. Especially after all of the other BS I read from you people above.
momma didn't raise no fool, somehow I don't compute the fact that you pulled it to where we were standing turned into us MPKing you. Did Menacer get a Burst2 to the face? Most definetly
Eirinne said:
This all has nothing to do with Kujata, as someone hinted... we have Kujata people in our linkshell. We don't blame the actions of one LS on a server, or a server merge. Good and bad people are found everywhere.

I really have found all of this crying to be hilarious. I'm still waiting for the GM call for the "Banhammer".
Okashi and Ozesda will get what's coming to them, good luck with that karma, glad we kicked them.

And Glyfie from Shiva, you are my new best friend.

On a side note, if anyone on Valefor ever catches me wiping to an NM, please claim it and laugh at me, especially JoJ.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-31 19:29:24  
Bad players are bad, At least you'll know who to watch out for from now on.

Mongs.
By Eirinne 2010-03-31 19:54:05  
Valefor.Worlace said:
**insert bla bla form above****insert a lot of bla bla from above
Eirinne said:

**blablabla
**blablabla
Eirinne said:
**more bla bla

Wow. When you kill key charmed people, they die. Wipes can result? That solves that. Conjecture, but you asked and I answered.

Attempting to wipe my shell doesnt make me smile. It was wrong, that's that. I understand you don't care but at least people know the sort of people you are now.
We didnt pull it to you, we ran to land where you fight a UFO. That's called farming sea and knowing how the mobs work.
Pulling a UFO and wipe yourseleves next to us so they link is called MPKing. There's a little FF101.

Killing our tank was wrong, and just an *** thing to do. Period. It isnt crying when you point out when people are ***. You want others to not have to deal with their crap and warn people to steer clear. Its a good thing to do.
It wasnt right to kill your PLDs either, we dont condone any of that behavior. Its wrong, and childish on everyone's part. Given this thread I'd need to see evidence of that. The only evidence I have seen of anything is to show what a bunch of jerks you people really are. Im through with this thread. Good evening.