users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Hello from Kujata
Hello from Kujata
 Kujata.Muze
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Muze
By Kujata.Muze 2010-02-28 12:45:58  
Hello there! Apparently we (kujata people) will be visiting you on your server in March ^^;

Nice to meet you!
 Kujata.Segaia
user: Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2010-02-28 13:44:34  
Same here!!

Hope you guys have farmed all your stuff before the merge.. because we havent XD
 Kujata.Erocent
user: Erocent
By Kujata.Erocent 2010-02-28 16:04:05  
I to Would like to say hello! I think the merging of servers are a good thing, Kujata is pretty dead compared to where it use to be. So maybe it will breath some new life into this game. That being said I hope the new merge will open up opportunities for CoP completion, missions and such. It's almost impossible to get people to do anything anymore. I can't wait! P.S. Whats the Pet Shell Scene like on Valefor?
By sylentpython 2010-02-28 17:47:26  
suicidearmy linkshell talk to Cloudxi or Lilvon if theres any opening
 Valefor.Seraa
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Seraa 2010-02-28 20:55:52  
:) Welcome! I look forward to seeing all the new linkshells!
 Valefor.Liemray
user: Liemray
By Valefor.Liemray 2010-02-28 21:38:18  
iMoogle linkshell can visit our webpage at imoogle.guildportal.com if you have any question they can be directed at Liemray.
 Valefor.Eirinne
user: Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-02-28 21:41:27  
Nice! Welcome to Valefor^^
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 01:59:56  
Hi, Ryuuske here. ^^ Saying hello also. I'll be seeing you Valefor folks pretty soon.
By slipispsycho 2010-03-01 03:48:34  
Maybe with the influx of new people coming to our server, I'll finally be able to get that CoP static going (if any of you from Kujata are interested, there's a thread about it just a few threads down) I know I'm late as all hell on trying to complete them, and it is now coming back to bite me in the ***, but I've been an off and on again player for years now, and I just never seemed to get around to it before 'quitting'.

Generally though, Valefor is a pretty quiet place.. It seems to lack the 'community' other servers seem to have.. From what I've seen, we're all pretty much just split into our own tiny groups, and very little cross-interaction between those groups (or teamwork) is present.

We do have our fair share of idiots, however, you've been warned. Just to avoid having this thread moved to flame core, I won't mention any names, even though I doubt any of them really remember/know me, there are quite a few people on my ***list, and those same people seem to show up on plenty of other people's list as well.

I was rather enjoying having plenty of NMs to myself since I returned this last time, Often just walking from one place to another I'd come across a few, and am very rarely camped against, but I guess with the new influx of people, I can expect that to change, ahh well... If it means getting Sea, I'll gladly sacrifice some NMs.
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-01 03:55:25  
theyre also removing COP level caps just a bit later this year, solo Professor M: yes plz. Ill finally get my voyager sallet/swiftbelt :D
 Kujata.Muze
user: Muze
By Kujata.Muze 2010-03-01 10:38:04  
Is there an EU dynamis/einherjar/limbus- only linkshell on Valefor per chance? I'm currently in a NA HNMls so actual events other than HNM are really late for me :x (I'm unsure what my shell's policy is on this though but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask around anyway ^^; )
 Valefor.Shystie
user: Shystie
By Valefor.Shystie 2010-03-01 21:32:27  
Valefor.Seraa said:
:) Welcome! I look forward to seeing all the new linkshells!

Just a heads up, Seraa lie's!

We will see you soon and /welcome all to Valefor!
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 23:11:04  
I'll be glad to have more people to Party and Duo with. :/ right now, it just isn't cutting it.
 Valefor.Opia
user: Opia
By Valefor.Opia 2010-03-02 10:11:20  
Kujata.Erocent said:
P.S. Whats the Pet Shell Scene like on Valefor?

SuicideArmy is Currently trying to recruit dedicated members that want to do events if you're looking for one. /welcome to Valefor btw.
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-03 19:01:18  
:O People must not like posting in the forums...or just have no interest in many topics.
 Valefor.Houppelande
By Valefor.Houppelande 2010-03-04 09:33:22  
Hello Kujata!

Looking forward to the merger :)
 Kujata.Mrspamtastic
By Kujata.Mrspamtastic 2010-03-04 12:07:02  
hi! my name is mr.spamtastic i guess i'll be over on your sever soon. i'm currnetly looking for an egls that does dyna. suicidearmy is a pet ls. my closest is poorly geared 69 drg and imoogle didn't mention dyna on anything i've read so far. any other suggestions?

thank you!
 Valefor.Bjarki
user: Bjarki
By Valefor.Bjarki 2010-03-06 15:51:00  
Greetings Kujatians from the VentureBrothers LS! We are Sky/Dynamis/Limbus with the occasional Nyzule Isle/Einherjar tossed in, and we also have plans to do a storm of CoP missions once the level cap is removed. Hope to see some new blood!

Us: http://www.ffxiah.com/linkshell.php?id=11918

GO TEAM VENTURE!!
By Seriftaru 2010-03-07 07:44:28  
Valefor.Houppelande said:
Hello Kujata!

Looking forward to the merger :)

^
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-22 10:36:58  
Well I guess this is D-Day, hope all of you Kujatans can feel at home on Valefor.
 Valefor.Shystie
user: Shystie
By Valefor.Shystie 2010-03-22 13:28:37  
Yea, looking forward to the merger. Need some more HNMLS's on Valefor. Kujata have any good one's coming over?
 Kujata.Infinian
user: Infinian
By Kujata.Infinian 2010-03-23 19:51:22  
WOOOO KUJATA TO VALEFOR!!!!! WOOOO