Fairy's Bazaar...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Fairy's Bazaar...
Fairy's Bazaar...
First Page 2
 Fairy.Vincentius
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
By Fairy.Vincentius 2010-02-20 23:37:47  
Now folks, I realize it may be a habitual thing to bazaar overnight or whatever in Rolanberry Fields before the addition of Aht Urgan, and the removal of tax from Jeuno.

However, with those two things in place now, why are we still running all the way out to Rolanberry to check the bazaar, or setting our characters there? I think it's time for a change. Ru'Lude Gardens is a MUCH better spot, with the warp taru setting you down right in the midst of all the bazaars, and all you have to do is check them, then run to Upper Jeuno to warp back to Whitegate, instead of having to run through Lower Jeuno to Rolanberry after teleporting in from Whitegate, then running back through Lower to upper to get out. Does this not make sense? It's how it was on Pandemonium when I was there, and it was sooooooo superior to this. I would actually be more inclined to check those bazaars if it wasn't out of the way like it is now.

In short, we should move the Rolanmart to Ru'lude, right where you pop in from Whitegate.

Thoughts?

(This is copypasta from KI, but I wanted to hear ideas from this forum which is much more active.)
 Phoenix.Ingraham
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2010-02-20 23:41:46  
I think Pandemonium has it in Ru'Lude Gardens; last I checked was 6 months ago though...

Midgardsormr was in RB when I checked there too and as of now, Phoenix is in RB too. Bummer.
 Fairy.Vincentius
By Fairy.Vincentius 2010-02-20 23:43:29  
Yeah, I was just on that server a few weeks ago, and the only thing I dislike about Fairy so far is where the bazaar is. =(
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-20 23:58:12  
Hades should do this as well.
 Fairy.Vincentius
By Fairy.Vincentius 2010-02-20 23:59:59  
Yeah, I agree. I can't believe that Pandemonium, with all of it's sheer idiocy everywhere, is one of few that actually made that move as soon as the Jeuno tax was removed.

Please though, if you're from another server, tell me your thoughts on this. I really want to hear what people think before I start the full movement to change Fairy's bazaar spot.
 Carbuncle.Gilster
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-21 00:04:24  
Fairy.Vincentius said:
Now folks, I realize it may be a habitual thing to bazaar overnight or whatever in Rolanberry Fields before the addition of Aht Urgan, and the removal of tax from Jeuno. However, with those two things in place now, why are we still running all the way out to Rolanberry to check the bazaar, or setting our characters there? I think it's time for a change. Ru'Lude Gardens is a MUCH better spot, with the warp taru setting you down right in the midst of all the bazaars, and all you have to do is check them, then run to Upper Jeuno to warp back to Whitegate, instead of having to run through Lower Jeuno to Rolanberry after teleporting in from Whitegate, then running back through Lower to upper to get out. Does this not make sense? It's how it was on Pandemonium when I was there, and it was sooooooo superior to this. I would actually be more inclined to check those bazaars if it wasn't out of the way like it is now. In short, we should move the Rolanmart to Ru'lude, right where you pop in from Whitegate. Thoughts? (This is copypasta from KI, but I wanted to hear ideas from this forum which is much more active.)
Carby's Is Upper Jeuno For Some Reason i never figured out.. But all the Bazzar's are right in the Circle b4 ah and as ur going up to MH better then ROllanberry Tho imo
 Fairy.Vincentius
By Fairy.Vincentius 2010-02-21 00:05:59  
That I agree with. Upper Jeuno would be alright, but I still prefer the convenience of Ru'lude.
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-21 00:16:49  
Fairy.Vincentius said:
That I agree with. Upper Jeuno would be alright, but I still prefer the convenience of Ru'lude.
I think Where the Explorer Moogle in that Square would b great + going up the stairs.
 Alexander.Haruku
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Haruku 2010-02-21 00:18:28  
here in Alexander ppl are in lower jeuno =D
 Fairy.Vincentius
By Fairy.Vincentius 2010-02-21 00:20:35  
This is what it looked like on Pandy, on off times. Either that or all of them hadn't loaded.

Tell me that's a bad spot for everyone to be bazaaring! I think it's more than perfect.
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-21 00:22:58  
lol good luck moving all the mules from rollanberry there
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-21 00:23:35  
I'd like it a lot. The zone in general is pretty short to run around and the MH is right there as well making it a really short trek regardless of where you're coming from along with the things already mentioned.

No one's ever actually going into the Palace so whether they were placed along the walkway between the AH and MH or up the walkway leading to the Palace they wouldn't be in the way, plus it'd be a huge convenience to have everything laid out horizontally instead of a giant clusterfuck of people. That and I haaaate running out to Rolan.
 Fairy.Vincentius
By Fairy.Vincentius 2010-02-21 00:57:57  
Well, I don't see any reasons to support Rolanberry over Ru'Lude, so I'll begin the campaign to attempt changing people's favorite bazaar spot tomorrow.

Thanks for the input folks!
 Fairy.Brenda
user: Jornna
By Fairy.Brenda 2010-02-21 00:59:45  
Yeah, when I first came to Fairy I was a little thrown off that the bazaars were still in an outside area.
 Fairy.Vincentius
By Fairy.Vincentius 2010-02-21 01:11:03  
Then help me change it! ^^ Spread the word. My roommates and I are already bazaaring in Ru'Lude, do the same yourself!
 Caitsith.Foliage
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Foliage
By Caitsith.Foliage 2010-02-21 01:17:23  
Yeah, Caitsith is in Upper Jeuno all along from the guidestone to the chocobo stables, but since they lined the walls with Synergy Furnaces, it's a bit odd looking...I think that spot in Ru'Lude would be great. In addition, the music is great! :D
 Fairy.Brenda
user: Jornna
By Fairy.Brenda 2010-02-21 01:17:54  
Lol if I had something to Bazaar, I would.
 Fairy.Vincentius
By Fairy.Vincentius 2010-02-21 01:27:40  
Just find random things to bazaar. More people means more of a draw. You could be a part of the movement to bring Fairy into the realm of greatness!

Seriously though, go get some imperial silver pieces or something and bazaar them. lol
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-02-21 01:31:21  
Carbuncle.Gilster said:
Carby's Is Upper Jeuno For Some Reason i never figured out.. But all the Bazzar's are right in the Circle b4 ah and as ur going up to MH better then ROllanberry Tho imo

Was it in Battalia before the tax was removed? Unicorn's bazaar spot was in Battalia and once the tax was lifted everyone just drifted in to upper Jeuno. It's pretty convenient. I didn't realise there were still people bazaaring outside of town at this point.
 Asura.Poupee
サーバ: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-02-21 01:39:40  
Asuras is in rolmart. :D
 Fairy.Shiyo
user: Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-02-21 02:25:04  
I don't ever go to rolanberry fields because everything in everyones bazaar is overpriced by 46046046064460460604640 10000% of the time, making it a huge waste of time for anything more than laughter.
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-02-21 03:12:50  
Sometimes you can find good deals actually, but yeah I wouldn't go all the way out to rolanberry for it.
 Fairy.Vylandra
user: Vylandra1
By Fairy.Vylandra 2010-02-21 03:23:35  
Meh I say we make it even easier and the mules go outside of somewhere like the postern in Wajaom or Bhaflau Thickets. Everyone's always in whitegate anyway and if you're hanging out in jeuno all the time....I ask you simply....why?
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-21 03:26:45  
To respond to having mules in Whitegate areas, it's easier to take a level 1 character and place them in Jeuno/Rolanberry than to get that mule Whitegate access and place them there, that's my guess.
[+]
 Fairy.Vylandra
user: Vylandra1
By Fairy.Vylandra 2010-02-21 03:28:19  
Yeah I hadn't thought of that...it's definitely a ton less work. I'd still rather have them there but *** all that work. As long as no one leaves their mule at the port in spot into the gardens from whitegate then I'm cool with it. You see, I'm plagued by getting stuck on any and every PC possible when I port into anywhere....it's a terrible disease.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Raulete
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: raulin
By Gilgamesh.Raulete 2010-02-21 04:32:53  
in gilga is horrible is at the exit of the lower's jeuno mog house and is a lot of lag
 Caitsith.Zabimaru
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zabimaru
By Caitsith.Zabimaru 2010-02-21 06:01:28  
On Caitsith it used to be Batallia Downs until they removed Jueno tax. Then it moved to Upper Jeuno. At first people used to line up nicely near the Batallia Downs zone, next to the Aht Urhgan teleprt npc. But now now they're just all over the whole Upper Jeuno zone with a lot in front of the church.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-02-21 07:18:30  
Yeah...Pandy is the only server I've heard of that put it in Ru'Lude. Our server loves it, but people that server swapped (mostly a few *** from Fenrir I knew) did nothing but QQ about how much lag it added. Uh...what is done in Ru'Lude that adding lag hurts? Aside from waiting an extra three seconds to load your ApocoNigh cutscenes. >_>

Pandy isn't known for a lot of great things aside from killing JoL first, but the RuLude mart is convieniant and I would suggest it to every other server...not just Fairy. People WILL pay the Silver Coin if they can trade it, stand right where they traded and check bazaars just to have something to do. I've heard people say "bored, going to check the marts" a few times. NEVER heard that when they had to run out to Sauro Champaign.

tl;dr? People are lazy. Move it to Ru'Lude where they can trade, check and warp. ***sells faster that-a-way.
 Asura.Severna
サーバ: Asura
user: Magellan
By Asura.Severna 2010-02-21 07:45:16  
Old habits are hard to break on Asura. Doubt we'd ever get anyone to move out of Rolanberry... But as far as finding it an inconvenience running all the way out there, I don't really mind it all too much. It'd just be more of a luxury to have it in Ru'Lude.
 Fairy.Raikan
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2010-02-21 07:57:43  
Fairy.Vincentius said:
You could be a part of the movement to bring Fairy into the realm of greatness!

What?

Fairy.Vincentius said:
Seriously though

I was about to say...
[+]
First Page 2