user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-02-19 01:29:53  
Sigh, *takes a piece*
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-19 01:35:02  
Only 26 more minutes! But it's ok, I got some Paul Mooney to keep me occupied.
 Unicorn.Moldtech
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-02-19 01:39:30  
I was wanting to xp brd, went to get some gear off a mule and havent been back since cause 3101, i are now raged -.-

"Can get brd to 75 in 2 weeks or less" IF SE WILL LET ME XPZ!! D:<
 Diabolos.Chibixzero
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Chibixzero 2010-02-19 01:42:30  
Fenrir.Horsebreath said:
Guess this is why i bought Call of Duty Modern warfare 2. Their servers don't fail....................
lIES!!!!! I play and I die and respawn dead again while my whole screen shakes like a drunken blond chick in a bar becouse of the lag
 Fairy.Tedwardian
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Tedwardian 2010-02-19 01:44:32  
and remember,
nothing says good job like a firm open hand slap on the behind
without XI.. all i have is Family Guy
really tho, its been down half the day? i just got home
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-19 01:45:16  
That sounds about right, friend of mine said she's been trying since 3-4 PM today.
 Fairy.Tedwardian
By Fairy.Tedwardian 2010-02-19 01:47:16  
{success}
we have lift off
put your game faces on
edit: nope got into PoL tho >.>
sorry i'm new
 Diabolos.Rufusruferson
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Rufusruferson 2010-02-19 01:54:35  
Back Online now D: and 6 minutes before it was supposed to end, good going SE...
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-02-19 01:54:50  
its up o/
 Unicorn.Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-02-19 01:55:40  
IT'S OVER!!! ^^
 Asura.Wyl
サーバ: Asura
user: Wyl
By Asura.Wyl 2010-02-19 02:08:30  
Reasons for the Error.

Playonlines Answer: Technical Issues with the Core Playonline server Equipment

What really happen: Some empty sack tripped on the Universal Plug down disconnecting all the servers at Playonline.

What prolly really happen, but didn't <cause I'm joking: Some super hacker totally jacked POL to kick everyone off except him /her so he/she totally kill every NM!!!
 Ifrit.Deimous
サーバ: Ifrit
user: deimos69
By Ifrit.Deimous 2010-02-19 02:27:24  
ok now they had the maintenance now im having problems logging in XD its giving me a POL-5312? any one got any ideas?
 Unicorn.Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-02-19 02:35:09  
Asura.Wyl said:
Reasons for the Error. Playonlines Answer: Technical Issues with the Core Playonline server Equipment What really happen: Some empty sack tripped on the Universal Plug down disconnecting all the servers at Playonline. What prolly really happen, but didn't <cause I'm joking: Some super hacker totally jacked POL to kick everyone off except him /her so he/she totally kill every NM!!!

Unconfirmed and unlikely they killed any nm's, i think the tripping over the plug sounded way way way more logical.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-02-19 06:44:39  
Asura.Wyl said:
Reasons for the Error. Playonlines Answer: Technical Issues with the Core Playonline server Equipment What really happen: Some empty sack tripped on the Universal Plug down disconnecting all the servers at Playonline. What prolly really happen, but didn't <cause I'm joking: Some super hacker totally jacked POL to kick everyone off except him /her so he/she totally kill every NM!!!
Other reason:
SE Senoir Server Supervisor spilt his coffee on the server wires and when he reached down to cleaning up, his dounut fell on the ground and he had to clean up the donut before cleaning the coffee.
 Alexander.Varistor
サーバ: Alexander
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-02-19 09:08:05  
So here is our experience last night. We enter Dynamis-Beaucedine, flow through it like we usually do, then we see a message that POL will be down @8pm. Ok, nbd, business as usual. About an hour later, the message changed to include FFXI, all people logged in will be booted. Now it's panic mode, we were going for the win. I would say that has to be the fastest time we have ever beat Angra that i remember. Only problem is, right when we start fighting it, one of the guys that needed the win DC'ed and never came back. But the best part was right when we kill it, we get R0 and kicked off so nobody could click the ???. Like SE was watching us and said, "ok it's dead, kick em out." If we knew before we entered, then we probably wouldn't have entered or just farm til we got booted. Such is the life of FFXI.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8