サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-15 21:04:11  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Thanks everybody, now all I got to do is get used to the 360 <.>
wireless
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Well my most recent Logitech pad controller crapped out on me so I need a new controller that wont crap out within 2months. All the suggestions I have had have been "wired 360 controller" but no one knows if I need another piece or its just plug in and go.

So my question is...how does a 360 controller work on a pc.
wireless can work, but either wireless or wired requires the driver and xpadder period...

the trigger buttons need xpadder

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Kyri
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2010-02-16 02:58:35  
ive been really enjoying my 360 controller, and it hasnt crapped out like the 4 logitec ones ive bought

i just wish it was doable to use a controller when 2 boxing...
it will spam up when i try
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2010-02-16 04:32:14  
hmmm.this topic caught my eye..awhile back i got one of the 360 brand wireless pc controllers and i have no idea how to get it to work. ive read through this forum,but im not very pc savvy..and have no idea really what ppl r taliking about >.>. anyways..i can get it to move things around in the play online viewer a bit(the anolog wont do anything),and once i start the actual game...the remote wont respond at all. ive been in the playonline controller config b4,but idk what some of the button definitions r actually saying there for. what im asking really is a mapping key for the buttons to match the 360 style as much as possible.or to get this thing to work some how....in words a dummy could figure out lol. i have a laptop with vista if it helps...i juss feel like i wasted 60$ on this stupid controller i dont evan use. =)