users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » Tier 2 Enspells Problem
Tier 2 Enspells Problem
 Gilgamesh.Alighieri
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Alighieri
By Gilgamesh.Alighieri 2010-02-12 20:40:00  
I'm currently leveling up RDM but none of the tier 2 enspells will work for me when I'm playing with windower running. I've tried clicking on the spells from the menu, typing //enfire II, typing /ma "Enfire II" <me>, but all just return the message "...A command error occurred." Finally tried running the game without windower and the spells work fine so I'm not sure if it's a problem from a specific plug-in or windower in general. I asked people in my ls but no one had a similar problem or knew what might be wrong. Any advice would be much appreciated.
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-02-12 20:43:46  
The only thing I can think of is maybe you're using an outdated client. Try downloaded the most recent Hook.dll from windower.net. I just switched to RDM and tried it out using //enthunder2 and it worked just fine ingame.
 Gilgamesh.Alighieri
By Gilgamesh.Alighieri 2010-02-12 21:04:51  
Downloaded most recent Hook.dll but still no luck. It's saying /magic "Enthunder" II <me> then ...A command error occurred. Only thing I can think of is that the "II" is not in parentheses with the enspell name for some reason no matter how I type out the spell.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-02-12 21:10:38  
I have no idea why, but if you hit Ctrl+M ingame to bring up the full magic list, En-spell II are actually listed AFTER Summoning spells, so that could potentially be why but I can't see a reason why that would be like that, nor why it wouldn't work.
 Sylph.Cohan
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Cohan 2010-02-12 21:42:01  
Gilgamesh.Alighieri said:
Downloaded most recent Hook.dll but still no luck. It's saying /magic "Enthunder" II <me> then ...A command error occurred. Only thing I can think of is that the "II" is not in parentheses with the enspell name for some reason no matter how I type out the spell.
first of all type /ma "Enthunder II" <me>, not /ma "Enthunder" II <Me> lol
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-02-12 21:49:01  
Siren.Enternius said:
I have no idea why, but if you hit Ctrl M ingame to bring up the full magic list, En-spell II are actually listed AFTER Summoning spells, so that could potentially be why but I can't see a reason why that would be like that, nor why it wouldn't work.

That shouldn't make a difference, but the Magic List order is all based off how you personally have it set.

My Tier2 Enspell is next to my Tier1.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-02-12 21:57:48  
Sylph.Hitetsu said:
Siren.Enternius said:
I have no idea why, but if you hit Ctrl M ingame to bring up the full magic list, En-spell II are actually listed AFTER Summoning spells, so that could potentially be why but I can't see a reason why that would be like that, nor why it wouldn't work.

That shouldn't make a difference, but the Magic List order is all based off how you personally have it set.

My Tier2 Enspell is next to my Tier1.
No, I'm talking about how when you autosort all magic, it puts Enspell II really far away from white magic.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-12 23:36:05  
I do /ma "enthunder II" <me> just fine on windower
 Gilgamesh.Alighieri
By Gilgamesh.Alighieri 2010-02-13 00:17:06  
I do type the spell with the II inside the parentheses as /ma "Enthunder II" <me> but when the error comes up, it shows the II outside of the parentheses. It's less about how I type the spell in since it doesn't let me cast it even when I simply click on the spell out of the list of spells after hitting Ctrl+M.