users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » Using Gift Cards
Using Gift Cards
 Leviathan.Kantori
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: kantori
By Leviathan.Kantori 2010-02-06 21:03:24  
If this is in the wrong place, sorry I rarely post at all.

Both my visa and master cards along with my ex's visa been declined by PlayOnline when trying to reactivate my account but yet both her and I still able to make purchases as usual. This 3D p.o.s is utter annoying.

So while waiting for a new card to come to my home.

My Question: is it still possible to use gift cards if you call the square enix center to input the card info over the phone?

Unicorn.Emirii
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Emerii1
By Unicorn.Emirii 2010-02-06 22:52:14  
you can call SE or you can use a PS2 or Xbox360 to enter the information if you have the game for those consoles.
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-02-07 00:47:15  
I don't know how many times they'll input the info for you over the phone though, honestly I'd either input it myself with a ps2 or 360 or use a longer term card like a credit or debit card.
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2010-02-07 01:17:36  
I use these.
Also, if you have a PS2, or other consol with the game on it, its easier to pay on that. But I agree, paying SE is ***, takes forever, too god damn long too. Every couple of months we run into some problem not letting us on for a week or so due to new ***they do. I'm not sure if its SE, the card companys, or POL itself. They all blame each other.
 Garuda.Sheila
サーバ: Garuda
user: Valkyrie
By Garuda.Sheila 2010-02-07 01:20:47  
Should be possible..that is how one of my friends has been paying for a while now~ Good luck to you amd I hope it all works out! :)
 Seraph.Jacon
サーバ: Seraph
user: lvicious
By Seraph.Jacon 2010-02-07 01:31:19  
get a real credit card. had the same chase card forever and never ever ever had an issue. not once.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2010-02-07 03:42:21  
Seraph.Jacon said:
get a real credit card. had the same chase card forever and never ever ever had an issue. not once.

Shhush! They will find you too! D:

They killed meh normal visa x.x;
 Leviathan.Kantori
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kantori
By Leviathan.Kantori 2010-02-08 17:04:41  
oh nice ppl replied :)

i have a credit card, 2 of them both declined as i stated...

i got a PS2 but i cannot remember the first password and can't reinstall that crap since it can't read the damn disc anymore (awesome!).

i just got off the phone with the rep and he wouldn't input my gift card number after being on hold for 44 minutes... because of a request by me to wave the unpaid balance on my account till next month to input the card number over the phone or some ***like that.

He did advice me to get a prepaid card? ugh wasted $100 I don't know much about all this ***i just wanna pay for the *** game and play already, got the freaking money take my money SE. gotta wait on my new card i guess.

thxs for suggestions all, have fun
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-03-04 01:14:35  
heres a video on youtube explaining how to bypass the 3d secure code.
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=lBCaZ9Aoqfk&v=iPHHqTrlF14

at the end of the video instead of submitting the fake info that he typed hit back and retype ur info..it works
edit: k for some reason its not sending to video...just type in bypass 3d secure code in the search box
 Seraph.Ryden
user: Ryden
By Seraph.Ryden 2010-03-04 02:31:32  
^

you had a playlist issue or something