CoP Missions Anyone?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » CoP missions anyone?
CoP missions anyone?
By slipispsycho 2010-01-24 01:17:43  
I'd rather not spend hours shouting to put together people to do them, but I would like to atleast get Sea.. I know there's bound to be a few out there who need them, if I can get enough people together then we can static them as far as everyone wants to go, btw, if it matters to know, I just need to finish up the last part of distant beliefs which I will be soloing
[+]
 Valefor.Altheav
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: altheav
By Valefor.Altheav 2010-01-27 22:06:10  
I've just started CoP myself and will most definitely need help with the missions, so I'd be up to working on them together. I have to warn, though, that I probably need to do some more leveling first. Also get some more party experience in general (I've only started partying, after soloing for eight months. O_O) I don't check the forums here often, so shoot me a /tell if you see me online.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-14 15:28:51  
Okay, so.. So far I've got 3 (maybe 4) people including myself.. Going to try and get my wife up high enough to do them, if I can get her high enough by the time we get down to doing them, then we'll have 4.

Altheav, I've never seen you online yet.. Maybe we have conflicting schedules? What level are you anyways?

Any Kujatans OTW to our server need them? IIRC, one of the members needs everything from Prommy's up.. I'm not sure about one of the other members, but I have a hunch they need them as well, so yeah.. We'll be starting out with prommy's.

Leave a message here or hit me up in the game, I'm not always there, as I have to leave my char logged in because mine and a friends account are linked under the same token, and I have to call him to get a code, which is a pain in the *** sometimes (between his work and my sleeping schedule) but I do check logs everytime I offically start my day... If you send me a tell, and don't hear back from me in a couple of days, try to catch me again. You can usually find me either on Slipispsycho or Tuttrack
 Valefor.Madranta
user: Madranta
By Valefor.Madranta 2010-03-17 01:16:11  
Hey, I'm on CoP 5-2 and would love to get these done. I have access to Promy-Vahzl, but have not killed any of the bosses on the climb up. If everyone is willing to take this all the way to Sea access I'd be ok with starting back at the first missions. I've actually soloed my way to the top of Promy-Mea/Dem/Holla as BLU in order to get the maps for those areas so the boss for each zone is the only real problem.

If you guys wanted to wait to do these until the June update SE has said they are removing the level cap on all Promy zones, which would surely make all these easier. Though I'd be shocked if they removed the level cap on the BCNM fights, which is the hardest part. I got my info from this: http://www.playonline.com/ff11/event/vanafes2010/reportimg/5d_1845en2.jpg

I haven't been playing FFXI much lately so messaging me on here would be the fastest way to contact me.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-17 06:23:55  
Yeah, we're gonna wait til it's uncapped, and that's the whole point of why we're doing them, to get Sea.. So I'll count you in then, I'll let you know when we're ready to start getting them done and we'll all find a time schedule that works for everone..
 Valefor.Hellsmasher
By Valefor.Hellsmasher 2010-03-31 23:37:00  
im on 3 paths ready for the fights send me a /tell in game see ya all there
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-01 17:21:42  
Okay we may no longer be waiting until June, I'm trying to get everyone together now and find out jobs/times to work out a schedule.. I sent everyone a /t that was on at the time of writing this

We still need a 6th, so if you're interested, lemme know.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-03 17:16:02  
Okay, we definately need a 6th, maybe even a 5th, I haven't been able to get into contact with Madranta yet.

Again, we're most likely NOT waiting til June, as soon as I got 6 and we get the scheduling worked out, we're going for them, so if you want in, leave a reply here or try and catch me on the game (just cuz I'm logged in doesn't mean I'm there, my char stays logged in 24/7)
 Valefor.Madranta
user: Madranta
By Valefor.Madranta 2010-04-12 04:15:48  
I'm still in for this, just waiting to hear about a 6th now.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-12 04:44:11  
Valefor.Madranta said:
I'm still in for this, just waiting to hear about a 6th now.

I sent you a PM, we have the 6th, and we're gonna do prommies this friday, so long as everyone actually gets on and stuff. It'll probably start around early-mid afternoon (I'm guessing around 2-4pm central time) but when we start really just depends on when everyone's around.
By Capell 2010-04-21 21:15:23  
Let me know if you guys still need ppl for the CoPs
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-21 21:25:18  
Nah we got it now