It only does it with my profile :/
Anyone else have this problem?

[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-14 22:25:24  
It says your profile was scanned in the last day.
 Sylph.Ixe
サーバ: Sylph
user: Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-01-14 22:33:10  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
It says your profile was scanned in the last day.
It -says- it was but I haven't even been on RNG in about 3 months :/
 Ragnarok.Reze
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Reze
By Ragnarok.Reze 2010-01-17 21:01:19  
Mine's doing the same thing... just wandered in here looking for an answer. Mine started about 1-2 weeks ago.
 Sylph.Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-01-17 22:22:29  
Ragnarok.Reze said:
Mine's doing the same thing... just wandered in here looking for an answer. Mine started about 1-2 weeks ago.
Anyone figure this out? :x
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-17 22:35:44  
No clue
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2010-01-17 22:40:39  
That error is nothing new to me; I've been getting it since I first registered my account on this site. I get that same error if I click the "Linkshell Community Profile" on my own profile; it takes me to the exact same page; except for one circumstance, where it takes me to a timezone confirmation page. This circumstance is when I have just cleared out my private data, thus removing all cached pages, files and cookies.

Only when I do that, does clicking that link actually not take me to an error page. From what I've established with the community profiles, when you're logged in it gives you a different address than if you were logged out. I think a good way of wording it would be to say it's trying to browse the logged in version of your profile. Before they updated the community site, this wasn't a problem, since trying to do so still loaded the pages.

But with all this nonsese about RMT phishing sites, it could very well be they've stopped this from working. FFXIAH is, after all, a third party entity to Square Enix. I could be way off the mark as to why it's not working anymore, but I know for certain I don't get that page by clicking any links if I clear my cookies beforehand. On my laptop, where I have it set to delete all cookies and stuff (with exceptions, of course) after a session, I get the timezone confirmation screen everytime.

I don't know a fix, but I know why it's doing it at least, lol.

By the way, clicking the link on your profile takes you to your profile page on FFXIAH, not the community site. Perhaps that has something to do with why your profile won't update?

Edit: And clicking Reze's takes me to the error page and Dasva's to his profile. Obviously something is being done different per account.
[+]
 Sylph.Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-01-17 23:18:28  
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
That error is nothing new to me; I've been getting it since I first registered my account on this site. I get that same error if I click the "Linkshell Community Profile" on my own profile; it takes me to the exact same page; except for one circumstance, where it takes me to a timezone confirmation page. This circumstance is when I have just cleared out my private data, thus removing all cached pages, files and cookies.

Only when I do that, does clicking that link actually not take me to an error page. From what I've established with the community profiles, when you're logged in it gives you a different address than if you were logged out. I think a good way of wording it would be to say it's trying to browse the logged in version of your profile. Before they updated the community site, this wasn't a problem, since trying to do so still loaded the pages.

But with all this nonsese about RMT phishing sites, it could very well be they've stopped this from working. FFXIAH is, after all, a third party entity to Square Enix. I could be way off the mark as to why it's not working anymore, but I know for certain I don't get that page by clicking any links if I clear my cookies beforehand. On my laptop, where I have it set to delete all cookies and stuff (with exceptions, of course) after a session, I get the timezone confirmation screen everytime.

I don't know a fix, but I know why it's doing it at least, lol.

By the way, clicking the link on your profile takes you to your profile page on FFXIAH, not the community site. Perhaps that has something to do with why your profile won't update?

Edit: And clicking Reze's takes me to the error page and Dasva's to his profile. Obviously something is being done different per account.
I get the same error as Reze does :x
But i tried to erase my LScom profile to see if taht would make it work
If I try to look at my profile while logged in I get kicked immidiatly off the profile and given an error code
Same code I get if I am looking while not logged in :X
 Ragnarok.Arcalimo
user: arcalimo
By Ragnarok.Arcalimo 2010-01-18 00:57:47  
If you have one of the new titles introduced on the last update the comunity site won't work, for example, my LS kill he fomors NMs from the past a lot now, they all give a tittle, when i have one of those titles my profile in the comunity gives that error.
FFXIAH says that your character is updated but isn't true and you won't see your profile on the comunit page.
I dont know for sure which titles may cause this error, but can confirm in my experience that your profile won't work with any of the tittles from the fomors and from the dragon in xarcabard S, could be more tittles that cause this, idk.
Try chaging your tittle back to something common, like Dynamis X interloper or Kirin captivator or something like that, and wait a few until the comunity updates and it should work.
Not sure if this is what happens to you but hope it helps :)
Another SE fault imo ; ;

ninja edit:
i went to your page now and clicked on your link to your page on the comunity and sent me to your ffixah page again, so i guess that what happens to you is the same that what happened to me.

I forgot to add that if you have one of those tittles for so long, after a while ffxiah will lose your link and wont update anymore, so after you "repair" your linkshell comunity profile changig the title, you will have to link your comunity profile to ffxiah again or it wont update.

Good luck and hope it works for you
[+]
 Ragnarok.Reze
By Ragnarok.Reze 2010-01-18 08:29:51  
Ragnarok.Arcalimo said:
If you have one of the new titles introduced on the last update the comunity site won't work, for example, my LS kill he fomors NMs from the past a lot now, they all give a tittle, when i have one of those titles my profile in the comunity gives that error.
FFXIAH says that your character is updated but isn't true and you won't see your profile on the comunit page.
I dont know for sure which titles may cause this error, but can confirm in my experience that your profile won't work with any of the tittles from the fomors and from the dragon in xarcabard S, could be more tittles that cause this, idk.
Try chaging your tittle back to something common, like Dynamis X interloper or Kirin captivator or something like that, and wait a few until the comunity updates and it should work.
Another SE fault imo ; ;

ninja edit:
i went to your page now and clicked on your link to your page on the comunity and sent me to your ffixah page again, so i guess that what happens to you is the same that what happened to me.

I forgot to add that if you have one of those tittles for so long, after a while ffxiah will lose your link and wont update anymore, so after you "repair" your linkshell comunity profile changig the title, you will have to link your comunity profile to ffxiah again or it wont update.

You might be on to something here... My current title is the one for defeating Oupire, a newer NM. I'll try changing my title and giving it a few days. Will let you all know if that fixes it- I have a pretty good feeling it will. Ixe, I think you're going to have to navigate to your LS Community page on Square's site first, and relink your profile to your FFXIAH profile, but if you have a newer title like me, I guess change that first and give the servers a day or two to sync.

Thanks!
 Sylph.Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-01-18 15:07:59  
Ragnarok.Reze said:
Ragnarok.Arcalimo said:
Another SE fault imo ; ;

ninja edit:

You might be on to something here... My current title is the one for defeating Oupire, a newer NM. I'll try changing my title and giving it a few days. Will let you all know if that fixes it- I have a pretty good feeling it will. Ixe, I think you're going to have to navigate to your LS Community page on Square's site first, and relink your profile to your FFXIAH profile, but if you have a newer title like me, I guess change that first and give the servers a day or two to sync.

Thanks!
Yeah it started after I got the Zirnitra Title so Imma change it :x
Keep me posted!!
Ty Arc!
 Ragnarok.Reze
By Ragnarok.Reze 2010-01-19 10:00:58  
Yeah, I'm all fixed up here. The title change did it. Thanks guys.
 Bahamut.Pjohn
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Pjohn
By Bahamut.Pjohn 2010-01-19 11:06:11  
My info here has been stuck on last scanned 22hours ago Seraph.Pjohn
 Sylph.Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-01-19 11:15:33  
Ragnarok.Reze said:
Yeah, I'm all fixed up here. The title change did it. Thanks guys.
Sweeeet thanks Reze and Arc :3