users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » Regrerstration code error
Regrerstration code error
 Fairy.Blackmist
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-01-13 22:39:17  
Recently i bought a new copy of the game, for two reasions, one, was so i could re-install the game and 1st 3 expantions on to my 360 again, seeing how i lost the cd *Still had wotg*

And another was so my brother could start playing the game, but this is where my problem is.

when we whent to put in the POL Regrestration Code, it kept comeing up as Wrong code, we checked it 3 times, but kept getting the same error,

atempted to find a fix on the S.E / POL web site, but it was of no help.. (sigh)

so i'm thinking that the store sold me a Used copy of FFXI. I thought stores didn't even accept used MMOs for this main reasion.

- my main question is, if Trying to Regrester the POL code on the PC. seeing how its for a 360 Copy, if that would effect it in anyway.

I honestly don't think it would seeing how it's a code for the same program anyway...

anyone have any ideas? (Thinking about calling a GM in game, but i know they wont be able to help, other then Direct me to Costumer support.
 Asura.Israfel
サーバ: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-01-13 22:50:23  
Call the Customer service support people, they may tell you to return the game to the store if the code has already been used. a GM won't be able to give you a new code or anything so you can skip that hassle ^^.
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-01-13 22:53:46  
yeah i figured as much, just need to get something w/ long distance calling, lol just tryed the code on my 360 didn't work

im kinda pissed about this, and i would go to the store, if it wasn't a 40 mile round trip (well really 50 with Driving in town n stop lights)

Who knows maybe if i provide the regr. codes, they'll just give me the account >.>; <.< probly not. @_@ and i don't think i have the Recite anymore i most likely missplaced it w/o thinking, well this just kinda bites balls
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-02-03 16:57:33  
Lol, Well I took the game back to the store, right, and I was asking them if i could swap it with a New copy, and they said this

(The reasion why we can sell it so cheep is because you gotta go online, to the game's web site and buy new Regrastraion codes. )

I was like (....) Thinking to my self " ***... i pay 15$ For this game.. and you tell me "reason we can sell this so cheep" ***, my ***, I could have gone another 60~miles and bought the 09 collection, or the newest one w. all add ons for 15-20$ at game crazy or something. ._.

-Note to anyone in the Washington area. If you're ever in Aberdeen, Never go to Game Freaks -.- lol Over priced ***on used copy's of old games an most stuff is broke, scrached or just not worth the 30$ >.>;