New Items
users online
FFXI D/L
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-01-13 12:59:03  
Is this still up the air? There was an ongoing topic about this a few weeks ago and I assume since you bought the Ultimate Collection from Steam you'd want the same thing to take advantage of having the mini-expansions now. Greyfin left this post on a previous thread where he made a torrent for the Ultimate disc:

Seraph.Greyfin said:
Just a bump, have had about 10 copies distributed all ready! There are several people seeding, so the download is pretty fast, get it while you can!

http://www.kickasstorrents.com/final-fantasy-11-ultimate-collection-09-pc-iso-t3284744.html

http://www.monova.org/details/3389659/Final Fantasy 11 Ultimate Collection 09 PC ISO.html
It's also an "image" file of sorts so if Erim PM'd you on how to use and mount those that will also apply to this one.

On a separate note, were you able to register the mini-expansions already? If not I've heard Steam might cause trouble there unless they allow you to grab the license keys without installing.
 Gilgamesh.Tenaut
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Tenaut
By Gilgamesh.Tenaut 2010-01-13 13:00:34  
Could your friend just send you your' ffxi discs in the mail?
 Sylph.Ixe
サーバ: Sylph
user: Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-01-13 13:00:49  
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Is this still up the air? There was an ongoing topic about this a few weeks ago and I assume since you bought the Ultimate Collection from Steam you'd want the same thing to take advantage of having the mini-expansions now. Greyfin left this post on a previous thread where he made a torrent for the Ultimate disc: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=6395&page=2#332213 - It's also an "image" file of sorts so if Erim PM'd you on how to use and mount those that will also apply to this one.

On a separate note, were you able to register the mini-expansions already? If not I've heard Steam might cause trouble there unless they allow you to grab the license keys without installing.
They use the -same- product key for the entire installation.
So I just had to log into it through steam and it DID register all the mini expansions and everything else all at once
 Sylph.Kaira
By Sylph.Kaira 2010-01-13 13:01:20  
Gilgamesh.Tenaut said:
Could your friend just send you your' ffxi discs in the mail?
Yeah they En route atm.
But that doesn't help me now XD
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-13 13:09:48  
Alexander.Ultrarichard said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
I have the 2008 collection uploaded as a torrent. I'll find the link real quick.
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5209870/Final_Fantasy_XI_(FFXI)_Collection_2008_and_Vista_POL

this. I d/l'd this last week after I had to reinstall windows. Worked perfectly, although it's american so I can't use any menus :p get this one!!

(edit, Thanks for uploading! I seeded for like 6 days afterwards)

Glad it helped. I still keep my home computer seeding in case someone else needs it.

Right now (from my laptop) I show 22 people in the peer pool. My home computer (the primary seed) has ~10 downloading from it right now.
Kujata.Erim said:
The one I linked her is identical with more seeds. I downloaded the NFO file to make sure it didn't have any CD Images.

I'm not saying it won't work, and I haven't looked at it. I linked to mine because I personally uploaded it and know it works. My mounting comment was because of the RAR convo going on.
 Sylph.Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-01-13 13:13:56  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Alexander.Ultrarichard said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
I have the 2008 collection uploaded as a torrent. I'll find the link real quick.
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5209870/Final_Fantasy_XI_(FFXI)_Collection_2008_and_Vista_POL

this. I d/l'd this last week after I had to reinstall windows. Worked perfectly, although it's american so I can't use any menus :p get this one!!

(edit, Thanks for uploading! I seeded for like 6 days afterwards)

Glad it helped. I still keep my home computer seeding in case someone else needs it.

Right now (from my laptop) I show 22 people in the peer pool. My home computer (the primary seed) has ~10 downloading from it right now.
Kujata.Erim said:
The one I linked her is identical with more seeds. I downloaded the NFO file to make sure it didn't have any CD Images.

I'm not saying it won't work, and I haven't looked at it. I linked to mine because I personally uploaded it and know it works. My mounting comment was because of the RAR convo going on.
I tried to get this one Krizz
It wouldn't take to the D/L
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-13 13:19:46  
Sylph.Ixe said:
What do you mean?
 Sylph.Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-01-13 13:20:12  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Sylph.Ixe said:
What do you mean?
It would Que it but then it would say 'Error' and shut down the D/L
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-13 13:22:59  
Sylph.Ixe said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Sylph.Ixe said:
What do you mean?
Are you using Utorrent to download it?
 Sylph.Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-01-13 13:23:20  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Sylph.Ixe said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Sylph.Ixe said:
What do you mean?
Are you using Utorrent to download it?
I tired Vuse, utorrent and bittorrent
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-13 13:26:19  
Alright, we'll see if we can figure this out on Yahoo instead of here.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-13 13:29:04  
I got one off of Isohunt and it was at 65% when I stopped it after my disc started working again.

I can't get a link, but it's one that doesn't have many seeders.
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-01-13 18:37:50  
First comes the torrented version of FFXI ... then comes the thread 'Halp! My account was haxed!!11~' thread.