2 Free Themis Orb's (KS99)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Kujata » 2 Free Themis Orb's (KS99)
2 Free Themis Orb's (KS99)
By Jaysanchez 2010-01-07 23:01:32  
I'm looking to donate 2 Themis orbs to anyone or linkshell that is serious.

there is no catch simply i will get the orb go to the bcnm let the alliance in and then warp out or have someone d2 me out then drop or be dropped from the alliance and the rest is up to the whom ever decides to do the KS99.

hit me up in game if anyone is interested. offer stands til both orbs are gone. i will not make guarantees on waiting til yall are ready 1st come 1st served. think im dicking around try me. well see who has the last laugh.
 Cerberus.Sifridus
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2010-01-07 23:05:20  
Inventory +2 FTW.
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-07 23:20:12  
I gotta ask why. You quitting the game or something? If so that's a hell of a donation to random people.
[+]
By Jaysanchez 2010-01-07 23:30:24  
well the reason is its just hard enough to find people to do simple ks30s there for im willing to just give them out to anyone that is interested less hassle and ***.

even then my character name has or had a bad rep 4-5 years go so that also seems to play role on people thinking im the same person and what not.

i came from Fairy "Fizzcrank" after thanksgiving to work on my maats cap.
but *** it ya know its only a game and if anyone really wants a free *** 99 kindred seals more power. could care less if they do the bcnm or not least i know that i was there trying to help others.
By Jaysanchez 2010-01-07 23:31:13  
Jaysanchez said:
well the reason is its just hard enough to find people to do simple ks30s there for im willing to just give them out to anyone that is interested less hassle and ***.

even then my character name has or had a bad rep 4-5 years go so that also seems to play role on people thinking im the same person and what not.

i came from Fairy after thanksgiving to work on my maats cap.
but *** it ya know its only a game and if anyone really wants a free *** 99 kindred seals more power. could care less if they do the bcnm or not least i know that i was there trying to help others.
 Cerberus.Sifridus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2010-01-07 23:51:57  
In the instance you're actually being generous and hooking some people up with free orbs, congrats to you for being a very nice person. Honestly though, just the way you're typing... you sound drunk. Like you might have had a few to drink and now you're doing something out of drunkened kindness you'll soon regret.

The only reason I say this, is that you quoted yourself and well... who the Hell gives away free orbs to people you don't know? I "donate" to my shells whenever I can but I most certainly don't sit around /shouting or /postthread-ing that I'm giving away free money.

More power to you if you're seriously out to help people in need. The game needs more people like that.
[+]
 Kujata.Jaysanchez
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Jaysanchez 2010-01-08 00:05:27  
im perfectly sober
 Seraph.Greyfin
サーバ: Seraph
user: Greyfin
By Seraph.Greyfin 2010-01-08 00:49:49  
Sucks you aren't on seraph, i could use them up~
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-08 00:52:42  
You don't gotta go so much on the offense dude. Far as I can tell, we're just asking, no need to get angry. And if you're not, you sure are seeming like it from your posts.
[+]
 Kujata.Jaysanchez
By Kujata.Jaysanchez 2010-01-08 02:57:24  
sounds good
 Kujata.Jaysanchez
By Kujata.Jaysanchez 2010-01-09 03:08:25  
I got 1 more Themis Orb left. send me tell ingame if your interested.