Limbus And Sky People Needed!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Limbus and Sky people Needed!
Limbus and Sky people Needed!
 Valefor.Eirinne
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2009-12-07 15:58:33  
Looking for a few skilled people to join us for Limbus and Sky. You can view a bit about us, lotting, applications all on our website, found : http://www.tomokolinkshell.info

Basically we're quiet, good friends, and want to keep it that way. We dont really like people joining the shell who are just out for that once piece of gear (lol a pipe dream to ask but what the heck). We've throw out a few because of it, or because they refused to help anyone else in the shell, or because they were rude and insulting to others. Its just not what we're about. We have vent, a forum, blablabla. If you want to brag on about how leet you are or how you can out damage everyone under the sun or how you should be boss because you know SO much more than everyone about everything this isnt the shell for you. We're a supportive, experienced group out to help each other get the things we need and have fun doing it. Its group runned. Nothing major is done or changed without everyone on board. Cheers~
 Bahamut.Leonelf
サーバ: Bahamut
user: LeonPSP
By Bahamut.Leonelf 2009-12-07 16:06:37  
Exactly what i want for my shell ^^ Go go , i hope you find what you're looking for
 Valefor.Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2009-12-11 15:56:25  
Thanks ^^

Its starting to really shape up and we're doing great. Good luck with yours too ^^
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-01-12 07:55:29  
Still need about 5 members. Apply to our website or send us a tell in game ^^/
 Valefor.Zenaku
user: zenaku
By Valefor.Zenaku 2010-01-21 00:27:04  
this ls sounds pretty cool, but i do limbus with my main/social shell, wich iv had since my first day on the game an wud never leave, do you allow ppl to opt out of certain events? my old sky ls broke because of drama/greed an kinda put me off for a while ;;
 Valefor.Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-01-28 14:57:51  
Valefor.Zenaku said:
this ls sounds pretty cool, but i do limbus with my main/social shell, wich iv had since my first day on the game an wud never leave, do you allow ppl to opt out of certain events? my old sky ls broke because of drama/greed an kinda put me off for a while ;;

yep, you dont have to attend everything or be everywhere. this is a LS not a prison camp right? yeah...drama/greed put us off too so we came up with this shell and its working out great.
the only this is, if you belong to a LS that camps against us in sky you can't have both, but that's about it.
 Valefor.Sketchkat
user: sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2010-01-28 17:50:45  
Holy crap, a Valefor LS that isn't all about junior high style drama and people trying to out-geek each other! D:
If I had more time to play, I'd like to join. I may send you a tell sometime when I get some more free time.
 Valefor.Zenaku
user: zenaku
By Valefor.Zenaku 2010-01-29 05:09:48  
well, no problems there, my linkshell doesnt do sky at all, and on the rare occasion we farm in sea theres virtualy no1 there ^^
 Valefor.Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-02-09 13:18:06  
then c'mon down. I'll be in game today , and tonight, est time after 7-8 pmish
 Valefor.Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-02-09 13:20:46  
Valefor.Sketchkat said:
Holy crap, a Valefor LS that isn't all about junior high style drama and people trying to out-geek each other! D:
If I had more time to play, I'd like to join. I may send you a tell sometime when I get some more free time.

nah, sorry you had some bad experiences. We've all had them...just trying to make a good one for everyone.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [67 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Visc
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Visc
By Lakshmi.Visc 2010-04-18 00:00:49  
Necro bump. I WANNA JOIN. :)