It May Sound Harsh, But The Only Way To Help Africa Is To Stop All Humanitarian Aid..

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » It may sound harsh, but the only way to help Africa is to stop all humanitarian aid..
It may sound harsh, but the only way to help Africa is to stop all humanitarian aid..
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-03 17:11:26  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
If we leave Africa alone, guerilla militias will take over, or civil war will rage on for years to come.

And right now there are no guerilla millitants in charge or there are no civil wars going on in Africa right?

/Bruce Lee yo ***
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-03 17:13:10  
Asura.Korpg said:
Odin.Kalico said:
coffee cakes and doodoo burgers :0
Thats all you come up with?

Yeah basically i'm not going to play your games lol
I said my peace.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-12-03 17:52:27  
Odin.Kalico said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Odin.Kalico said:
I said my peace.
All I asked was proof behind your accusations.

What sort of game is that?

If you want to make wild accusations, go to BG or KI, they would believe you there. Alla too.

Here, if you say the sky is green, you better tell us why its green.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-03 17:56:33  
Asura.Korpg said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Odin.Kalico said:
I said my peace.
All I asked was proof behind your accusations.

What sort of game is that?

If you want to make wild accusations, go to BG or KI, they would believe you there. Alla too.

Here, if you say the sky is green, you better tell us why its green.
Dont bother korpg. Tinfoilhat people rarely have any proof.
 Gilgamesh.Andras
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 17:59:02  
Just wondering why does Africa really need help?
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-03 18:02:28  
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

Because they lack all of the resources the rest of the world has access to. And because we have an obligation since we make a lot of profit by producing cheaply in Africa and tapping the oil.
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 18:07:55  
Africa should just say gtfo to everyone. Sure everyone would just say STFU to Africa and stay but hey they'd try. I mean if they lack all the resources that we can give them then hell the leaders of the countries should strike a deal for letting everyone drill there.
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Because they lack all of the resources the rest of the world has access to. And because we have an obligation since we make a lot of profit by producing cheaply in Africa and tapping the oil.

I mean no one is obligated to do anything, its a dog eat dog world, anything goes.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-03 18:19:16  
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
I mean no one is obligated to do anything, its a dog eat dog world, anything goes.
We are all hugs and kisses pansys that feel pity for the less fortunate.
Also Sudan is currently a hot spot for Muslim extremists, so if people there were well fed etc. they wouldnt have to turn to "Ok If I blow myself up...you will feed my mom and sisters?"
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 18:21:22  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
We are all hugs and kisses pansys that feel pity for the less fortunate.

Not me.
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Also Sudan is currently a hot spot for Muslim extremists, so if people there were well fed etc. they wouldnt have to turn to "Ok If I blow myself up...you will feed my mom and sisters?"

Answer = Blow them up.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-12-03 18:23:22  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

We aren't responsible to help at all. Who cares if we exploit them, people have been in the past and will continue to be exploited by other people as long as the human race exists. Utopian life doesn't exist, deal with it.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-03 18:24:39  
Kalico, if you have nothing intelligent to contribute to the conversation, just shut up.

So far, Korpg has steamrolled your *** in facts, and all you provide is theories that have been disproven time and time again.
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 18:24:47  
Midgardsormr.Frobeus said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

We aren't responsible to help at all. Who cares if we exploit them, people have been in the past and will continue to be exploited by other people as long as the human race exists. Utopian life doesn't exist, deal with it.

Frobeus = win?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-03 18:25:36  
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Answer = Blow them up.
Wish it was that easy =[
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 18:25:59  
The only people responsible for helping Africa are those living in Africa.

Let them do it however they want.
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 18:28:23  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Answer = Blow them up.
Wish it was that easy =[

If we blew a few of em up or sent them videos of the extremists getting tortured or killed idk if they would keep doin it. Oh and fight to injure not to kill, like mines that won't kill you only disfigure you. So they go back and everyone is like "Screw this"
 Seraph.Helixx
サーバ: Seraph
user: Helixx
By Seraph.Helixx 2009-12-03 18:31:58  
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

Because all those "intellectuals" who didn't bother learn a profession have nothing better to do than bash their own nations.

Examples:
USA, always does everything wrong, ignore all achievenemts.

Germany: Nazis, ignore all achievements.

Russia: In russia you do not complain about country, country complain about you.

France: Great nation, rich past, nowerdays has no right to do anything.

Switzerland: if anyone's been following the news, read up on it. apparently EVERYONE hates switzerland because they "decide on their own"

Fact is: Get a job, worry about yourself, your family & friends, life is great. Have nothing to do, hate yourself (mainstream), bash world(publishes better than saying "we're doing great").
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-03 18:32:49  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

If you feel like that be my guest. But there is something called a free will. A free will to make decisions.

When 9/11 happened noone was obligated to rush their *** to the middle-east. Yet everyone did because it was for the pressure from America.

I myself donate a monthly fee to three different instances all active in Africa. I've picked carefully what I support and the charity instances I deal with are directly involved with the civilians.

If you have an attitude like "Hey, we let the kids in Africa make our shoes and dig up our jewelries, yet I couldn't give a rats *** about what happens to them" that's your feeling but there is no need to approach the situation like that. Not everyone has the same views as you.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-12-03 18:33:46  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Answer = Blow them up.
Wish it was that easy =[
yet, they do it to themselves all the time.

Let them blow themselves up, just make places look important, but in reality are pretty useless.

Let them go blow themselves up in California!!!
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 18:34:13  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:

If you feel like that be my guest. But there is something as a free will. A free will to make decisions.

When 9/11 happened noone was obligated to rush their *** to the middle-east. Yet everyone did because it was for the pressure from America.

I myself donate a monthly fee to three different instances all active in Africa. I've picked carefully what I support and the charity instances I deal with are directly involved with the civilians.

If you have an attitude like "Hey, we let the kids in Africa make our shoes and dig up our jewelries, yet I couldn't give a rats *** about what happens to them" that's your feeling but there is no need to approach the situation like that. Not everyone has the same views as you.

I honestly thing you should care about your own country before another.
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 18:34:41  
Asura.Korpg said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Answer = Blow them up.
Wish it was that easy =[
yet, they do it to themselves all the time.

Let them blow themselves up, just make places look important, but in reality are pretty useless.

Let them go blow themselves up in California!!!

Yeah. that place is pretty useless.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-03 18:43:17  
Also the mind set of "There are people out there who have it worse then you!" inclines people to donate to places like Africa.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-03 18:44:41  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Also the mind set of "There are people out there who have it worse then you!" inclines people to donate to places like Africa.

that statement was to encourage people to stfu and appreciate what they have.
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 18:46:26  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:

When i hear that statement i don't think about donating money either i feel thankful for stuff i got.

And donating to places like Africa seems to be a money pit
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-12-03 18:48:59  
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:

When i hear that statement i don't think about donating money either i feel thankful for stuff i got.

When I hear that, I think "I don't give a ***, and I still want to go home from work, I'm still hungry for w/e food, etc"

Yes, I am an ***.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-03 18:50:14  
I would like to donate an armed nuclear warhead to Africa, then I will detonate it. Problem solved.
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 18:50:47  
Gilgamesh.Andras said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:

When I hear that, I think "I don't give a ***, and I still want to go home from work, I'm still hungry for w/e food, etc"

Yes, I am an ***.

lmao, you admit it! my hat goes off to you! not everyone would either, meh even thou i do kinda tell everyone i am before i talk to them, guess i should too, cuz i am an *** and i can be a *** at times lol
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 18:51:03  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I would like to donate an armed nuclear warhead to Africa, then I will detonate it. Problem solved.

Win.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-03 18:55:55  
This thread got bad really fast.

It's now about shallow people saying "*** Africa" and "I don't give a ***" 12 year old attitude instead of a reasonable discussion.

Such a shame.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 18:56:46  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
This thread got bad really fast.

It's now about shallow people saying "*** Africa" and "I don't give a ***" 12 year old attitude instead of a reasonable discussion.

Such a shame.

Ur a shame.
 Gilgamesh.Andras
By Gilgamesh.Andras 2009-12-03 18:58:24  
But in my opinion, "*** Africa"
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8