New Items
users online
POL-0033
 Garuda.Kyriushu
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Kurisutii
By Garuda.Kyriushu 2009-11-22 11:19:28  
So, I first experienced this issue when zoning into Western Altepa Desert two days ago. It booted me out of FFXI and PlayOnline, and refused to let me back in, so I went to bed. I got up the next day, tried to get in, and low and behold it refused. I kept trying to get in for about an hour, and it finally allowed me. It knocked me off later that day, when I zoned into, where else, Western Altepa Desert. I got back in after about twenty minutes; the whole time I was ranting to my boyfriend. And, alas, I woke up this morning and decided I'd get an early start on some NM hunting. Again, PlayOnline refused to let me in, and STILL won't. It's frustrating.. I really wanna play :/ I've done everything I can think of ; ; Anyone have any ideas? ; ; It always gives me POL Error 1160, and after clicking 'Retry' about ten times, it gives me POL Error 0033.

POL Error Code 1160- Network is busy or there are connection problems. Please try again later or verify that cables, networking devices, and network settings are properly configured.

POL Error Code 0033- Connection refused by server. Some servers may be out of service or congested. Please check your connection environment if nothing improves even after trying again later.

Is it just me and my comp or is SE failing? :/

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Kyriushu
By Garuda.Kyriushu 2009-11-27 18:08:07  
Ok, so, it started working shortly after my first post. But today, it began acting up and not displaying AH, flist, searches, etc. I warped to WG and... Bam. Now POL is giving me the same crappy errors, and refuses to let me in anywhere... x.x come on, a little help? ; ;
 Valefor.Endlesspath
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2009-11-27 18:13:15  
Odds are some part of your data pathway are failing; most likely router is beginning to show its age (e.g., replace your router).
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-11-27 18:32:58  
Lately, I've been having some similar issues. It started a few months ago when I was in Nyzul. Sometimes it just boots me when I zone, sometimes is boots me randomly in the middle of me doing something. The only way I know to get back on, is to log in on another computer (I play on PC), or to reboot the computer and log on again. Those are the only two ways I can get back on when it kicks me like this. I don't know why it happens like this, I'd never had this problem before.

It might be similar to what you're experiencing so if you're on a PC try that and see if it works out. As for the rest, I have no idea, maybe your connection is being epic fail?
[+]
 Garuda.Kyriushu
By Garuda.Kyriushu 2009-11-27 19:52:21  
Thanks, I'll give it a shot. :) Hopefully I can play, because I'm going nuts over here without it.

Update: Reset my computer and it let me into POL just fine. I got to the Play screen and clicked play, and low and behold error 1160 rears it's ugly head... I hit retry and it took me into the FFXI screen where you accept or decline, clicked accept and it won't connect to the lobby server. :/ It helped, but didn't. . . ; ;
 Asura.Riddick
サーバ: Asura
user: Riddick
By Asura.Riddick 2009-11-27 20:53:44  
Its your web provider I would bet. I had it happen long time ago like that. Go try another provider if u have remote access to confirm
 Garuda.Kyriushu
By Garuda.Kyriushu 2009-11-27 21:18:19  
I don't have much choice on my web provider, my older brother pays for that XD And its the best thing where I live, to me it just seems like some odd PlayOnline issue, because my internet works like a charm; it's only PlayOnline that is having issues.

Thanks for the input though. :]

Oh, and now it's back to the way it was, no access granted into PlayOnline at all... :/ I really wanted to play with all of my friends tonight...

Edit: So, yeah, I gave up trying to get in and tried at like 10:50, and it let me back in. Guess I get some time to play before bed! :)