Looking For A JP Merc On Cerb

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Looking for a JP merc on Cerb
Looking for a JP merc on Cerb
By Volkanovski 2023-10-28 00:10:46  
As the title states. I am looking for a Job Point Merc on Cerberus server. I don't need all 2100 in one go. I am a returning player from 2006-2015 and this time around, I brought my son with me. He grew up watching me play this game. We are having a blast with both old content (you know, the NM's we could never claim due to HNMLS lockdowns) to the new. I just started Ambuscade solo VE Vol 2 to get my Mummu set, My son has not. we are working on that for him. He is ilvl118. We are in a great Linkshell but they have their events (Sortie, Ambu etc..) and I won't bother them for JP. I have gotten JP during "Gain EXP" RoE from a member running through Reisenjima at times, he was capping sparks. In 7 runs, I now have 110 JP. I farm CP solo in Morimar when I can but its very slow. In 90mins, i get 30k CP for 1 JP which is very rough. So, If anyone on Cerb is willing to merc JP, I will pay. Name is Volkanovski ingame. I have multiple jobs to merc also. Ty for your time reading this.
VIP
By Lili 2023-10-29 08:27:24  
Don't worry to ask in the LS if anybody wants CP. There's an endless need for exp in modern FFXI due to Exemplar Points, so exp parties are almost always welcome. They might not happen during event days, but they will happen, and sometimes the only thing needed is for somebody to start the spark.

Besides, mercs on Cerberus aren't really a thing, and it'd be nice if we keep it that way.
[+]