New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Looking for a friendly/welcoming end-game LS
Looking for a friendly/welcoming end-game LS
 Shiva.Darkmacabre
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Darkmacabre 2009-10-22 07:53:02  
Hi ^^ My jobs are Sam, Drk, Blu, War, Pld, and Drg 75. (though pld and drg are out of comission) I never bothered to try any endgame since I'm usually a lone wolf but it's been far to lonely nowadays. I figure it's time to gear up like I should be. I have sky access and access to dreamworld/main nation/jeuno dynamis. Would love to try out new things like Einherjar, Limbus and possibly salvage.

Was in a sky LS back in Remora but everyone was an *** and pretty much used me to fill an empty space.
It's important for me to have an LS that I can have friends in. >_> Yeah I have like 3 friends....so...I'd love to make some for once.

I'm looking for dynamis, and anything where I can actually make some gil in and have fun in...being broke sucks. Please feel free to check out my profile for more info on my character. Looking forward to any suggestions/responses.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-10-22 07:54:24  
Quote:
a friendly/welcoming end-game LS

Good luck, you'll need it.
 Shiva.Darkmacabre
By Shiva.Darkmacabre 2009-10-22 07:59:27  
My thoughts exactly. lmao
 Shiva.Darkmacabre
By Shiva.Darkmacabre 2009-10-22 08:10:09  
Also would like to add my Blu is most coveted job but since ppl ***on Blu when it comes to endgame (from my personal experience) I like to take out my Samurai most of the time since Samurai is the "omfg best job in the game!!11" according to everyone. So expect me as Sam most of the time. lol
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-10-22 08:16:48  
I run two linkshells; one is Dynamis and the other Sky. I'm also in a Limbus shell with the same group of people, although I don't run that. We're friendly and welcoming, and we're also high standard. It's a good balance.

The problem is, we're on Garuda, and we run in European times, which is the equivalent of early afternoon EST.

Either way, good luck!
 Shiva.Darkmacabre
By Shiva.Darkmacabre 2009-11-15 01:46:12  
Never mind on this post. I found some ***to indulge in on my own. Forum help ftl.
[+]