Salvage Looking For A Good Player.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Salvage looking for a good player.
Salvage looking for a good player.
First Page 2 3
 Fairy.Khaiden
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Khaiden
By Fairy.Khaiden 2009-10-18 17:26:35  
Hello, our salvage group has been doing runs everyday for a few months. We are a small group of very skilled players, we only take a max of seven people into salvage and want to keep it that way.

We recently lost a member due to real life responsibilities so we are looking for a person who can commit to the group and do salvage everyday.

We are looking for someone who has THF and RDM, if you have more jobs such as MNK, WHM, BRD that's a plus for you.

RDM needs to at least have AF2 hat and/or Dalamatica. Needs to have phalanx 2 and slow 2.

THF needs to have th4 and decently geared.

OUR SCHEDULE IS 9PM PST... EVERYDAY. It's important that you can attend every run, we will consider applicants who will guaranty all 7 runs.

Visit our forums http://goldsalvage.forumfree.net/

~Khaiden
[+]
 Ramuh.Jornna
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Jornna
By Ramuh.Jornna 2009-10-18 18:02:10  
Hmmmm, Sounds like you miss me ;P
 Fairy.Khaiden
user: Khaiden
By Fairy.Khaiden 2009-10-18 18:21:04  
Transfer and we can talk :P
 Fairy.Jorden
user: Jorden
By Fairy.Jorden 2009-10-19 08:59:38  
Still looking. If interested, contact Khaiden or me here or in game.
 Ramuh.Jornna
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Jornna
By Ramuh.Jornna 2009-10-19 16:47:59  
I sent Khaiden a message but slacker isnt responding!
 Pandemonium.Yamii
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Yamii
By Pandemonium.Yamii 2009-11-09 03:52:24  
Hello i just put in an application to your website hope to hear from ya soon ^^
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-09 04:22:23  
Fairy.Khaiden said:
Hello, our salvage group has been doing runs everyday for a month now. We are a small group of very skilled players, we only take a max of seven people into salvage and want to keep it that way.

We recently lost a member due to real life responsibilities so we are looking for a person who can commit to the group and do salvage everyday.

We are looking for someone who has COR or THF with RDM leveled.
COR needs to have AF2 hat plus /war set up, Joyeuse is a must.
RDM needs to at least have AF2 hat and/or Dalamatica or a refresh body piece and of course merited.
THF needs to have th4 and decently geared.

OUR SCHEDULE IS 9PM PST... EVERYDAY. It's important that you can attend every run, we will not take anybody who will miss a day.

Please visit our forums http://goldsalvage.forumfree.net/ here you can view our accomplishments under the screen shoot section.

~Khaiden

strict rules throws people off you are too demanding retard.

I swear I feel like jabbing people like you in the throat.
[+]
 Bahamut.Leonelf
user: LeonPSP
By Bahamut.Leonelf 2009-11-09 04:57:56  
Lol yea requirements are just stupid, unnecessary ***.
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2009-11-09 05:03:02  
i don't see a strict rule there though >o

"We are looking for someone who has COR or THF with RDM leveled."
-(jobs they are looking for)
"COR needs to have AF2 hat plus /war set up, Joyeuse is a must."
-(joyeuse is a must for cor on anything, and af2 hat isnt THAT hard to get considering cor has a higher relic equip droprate in dyna and not that many people have cor 75.)
"RDM needs to at least have AF2 hat and/or Dalamatica or a refresh body piece and of course merited."
-(pretty sure fully merited rdm with vermy works here, dont see anything strict about it)
"THF needs to have th4 and decently geared."
-(why else would a bring a thf to salvage without TH4?)

like i said, i dont see anything strict about those rules, just seems like regular plain things your job should have if you have that job and are doing endgame to me >o
[+]
 Bahamut.Leonelf
user: LeonPSP
By Bahamut.Leonelf 2009-11-09 08:14:00  
Fairy.Ghaleon said:

-(joyeuse is a must for cor on anything, and af2 hat isnt THAT hard to get considering cor has a higher relic equip droprate in dyna and not that many people have cor 75.)
"RDM needs to at least have AF2 hat and/or Dalamatica or a refresh body piece and of course merited."
-(pretty sure fully merited rdm with vermy works here, dont see anything strict about it)

like i said, i dont see anything strict about those rules, just seems like regular plain things your job should have if you have that job and are doing endgame to me >o

First off, they want Cor or Thf "WITH" RDM leveled, that cancels all those Jobs without RDM leveled.
Second, they want to do EVERYDAY and won't take you if you miss even 1 day.
Third, RDM must have AF2 hat or dalmatica ... again, unnecessary, as there are many temporary ether in there and you probably have a bard and cor to refresh your RDMs. You start naked til way later anyways.
And good luck finding someone like that who make to event everyday.
[+]
 Fairy.Lilman
user: Lilman
By Fairy.Lilman 2009-11-09 11:18:42  
Bahamut.Leonelf said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:

First off, they want Cor or Thf "WITH" RDM leveled, that cancels all those Jobs without RDM leveled.
Third, RDM must have AF2 hat or dalmatica ... again, unnecessary, as there are many temporary ether in there and you probably have a bard and cor to refresh your RDMs. You start naked til way later anyways.
And good luck finding someone like that who make to event everyday.

Hey, 7x a week isn't much when you're enjoying salvage. I've been in the group for about 2 months, missed maybe 2-3 runs due to me being stupid w/ irl things, but it's really not that hard to do everyday, especially since the time is at a time when most people are winding down their evenings.
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2009-11-09 11:19:34  
your third arguement is null since im sure a fully merited rdm with vermy qualifies with what they need.
your second argument is whack, who doesnt wanna do slave-age everyday >o
and first off, you ever try applying or asking them before trolling? just a thought.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-09 11:21:13  
Pfft, your arguments are too long
Jorden = Awesome /thread.
Done
[+]
 Phoenix.Darkodin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkodin
By Phoenix.Darkodin 2009-11-09 11:40:13  
Lol FFXI endgame is always serious business....almost looks like applying for a job, hope FF XIV is different xD
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-09 17:06:56  
Bahamut.Leonelf said:

HEY Leonelf! I could not help the way I commented lol.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-09 17:14:33  
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
your third arguement is null since im sure a fully merited rdm with vermy qualifies with what they need.
your second argument is whack, who doesn't wanna do slave-age everyday >o
and first off, you ever try applying or asking them before trolling? just a thought.

errrr lets see. end game events leaders who get pissy because you are a key player whom has been going to events since day 1.

This is enough of a reason why it could be hard to go to do other things...

I can't count the time when people try to leave to do something else and get criticized when they want to go do something else etc.

Bs on saying it is easy to do salvage everyday because it is not. GL people have rl ***. Burning someone out on salvage 7 times a week?

and like I said EG shells are all like that i have seen it dime a dozen.
[+]
 Fairy.Jorden
user: Jorden
By Fairy.Jorden 2009-11-09 18:01:10  
Well our requirements are strict. It was not to offend anyone. There are many groups that are less strict and anyone is free to apply to them. We certainly are not the only Salvage Linkshell around.

Our Illuminati Salvage team happens to be a group of dedicated players that choose to mostly only focus on salvage and we are thrilled to go seven days a week. It that for everyone? Certainly not. We were simply looking for a person that was like the rest of us. I am not sure why that would bother anyone..or why it became so controversial.

The good news is we found exactly what we were looking for and he even transferred servers to be a part of our group. End of story. :)

Oh.. by the way, thanks Veg!
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-09 18:05:52  
Gl in your salvage endeavors!
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-10 01:52:30  
well sorry for jumping in the thread like I did. I am in sort of a situation like i posted in my last post.

I am in deep water on both ends.
 Fairy.Disc
user: disc
By Fairy.Disc 2009-11-10 02:28:54  
Your arguements suck, dude.

You don't compare a Salvage group to an endgame shell. There are at most 6 - 7 people in a decent and wellbuild group. Endgame shells have 20-30+ people. There is a HUGE impact on someone being absent when you are trying to conduct a full and thorough run, if you don't have one of your monks, you aren't doing a AR run with all NMs and Armored with 5 people.

Bahamut.Leonelf said:

I've been doing Salvage everyday for almost a year now. At least 200-300 runs. Everyday. I never got burned out, if you have a good group and you aren't struggling everytime you enter, it's actually a very enjoyable event.

Bahamut.Leonelf said:

This is true, so what? Salvage isn't an event for everyone, you need to be flexible, especially if you are going into a group that is already Full for the most part, and is only looking for one person.

Bahamut.Leonelf said:

This is more for convenience, which also brings me to the whole point of this thread. We don't need a 7th member, the fact that we are looking for someone is only for luxury, we aren't in dire need of someone to complete the group, because it pretty much is fully sufficient.

But yeah... also, we found a member with the exact specifications that we were looking for, so they do exist. The requirements are not too strict.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-10 02:34:45  
Fairy.Disc said:
Your arguements suck, dude.

You don't compare a Salvage group to an endgame shell. There are at most 6 - 7 people in a decent and wellbuild group. Endgame shells have 20-30 people. There is a HUGE impact on someone being absent when you are trying to conduct a full and thorough run, if you don't have one of your monks, you aren't doing a AR run with all NMs and Armored with 5 people.

Bahamut.Leonelf said:

I've been doing Salvage everyday for almost a year now. At least 200-300 runs. Everyday. I never got burned out, if you have a good group and you aren't struggling everytime you enter, it's actually a very enjoyable event.

Bahamut.Leonelf said:

This is true, so what? Salvage isn't an event for everyone, you need to be flexible, especially if you are going into a group that is already Full for the most part, and is only looking for one person.

Bahamut.Leonelf said:

This is more for convenience, which also brings me to the whole point of this thread. We don't need a 7th member, the fact that we are looking for someone is only for luxury, we aren't in dire need of someone to complete the group, because it pretty much is fully sufficient.

But yeah... also, we found a member with the exact specifications that we were looking for, so they do exist. The requirements are not too strict.

No you do not know why I stated what I did bro so my advice is to ease off and shut up.

I had my reason, it indeed is the same. If you are doing events dynamis, einherjar, limbus, sky. No time to salvage! including if ***is mandatory.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-10 02:38:36  
Bahamut.Leonelf said:

Enough said It is not about salvage, in the end endgame or salvage it is a game. Making strict rules like this game is a job turns me off and pisses me off.

Again it has nothing to do with their requirements when I saw leonelfs statement and what people said after it reminds me of a situation I know I'll be in...
[+]
 Fairy.Disc
By Fairy.Disc 2009-11-10 03:01:30  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
I had my reason, it indeed is the same. If you are doing events dynamis, einherjar, limbus, sky. No time to salvage! including if ***is mandatory.

This still doesn't make sense because i've seen other people in other groups and also people in my own groups who have been doing all of that, + having to worry about camping HNMs (Khim, faf, etc.) and still have had time to do it. It's only 100 minutes. This isn't a 3 hour event like dynamis. Some who are in that group still do all of that I believe.

Also, if it's not about salvage then why did you come into this thread and bash those requirements pertaining to Salvage? ?_?

Also, I don't think this is game is for you if you take offense to simple/staple requirements, because i'm sure there are endgame linkshells out there that have requirements like these as the minimum as well. The requirements aren't that crazy.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-10 03:05:08  
well if you go to salvage during a event thats mandatory would people not be upset?

when you are considered a key member?

When people you know can't schedule around your events, you have to do it around their time?

I been playing since freaking Na release I even messed in beta I do not need anyone telling me this game is not for me.

Or maybe it is about time I quit.
[+]
 Fairy.Disc
By Fairy.Disc 2009-11-10 03:06:18  
Well yeah, that's why those people didn't apply to us.

This is basic with all endgame shells, if you can't come and have other important things to do during our event times, then don't apply.

That's not strict, that's fundamental!
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-10 03:10:00  
:D I probably need a break from the game. If I am getting stressed over my situation.

I have no problem with how people do salvage, just piss about mines.

As I stated I'll be in thin water on both sides.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-10 03:16:12  
Fairy.Disc said:
Well yeah, that's why those people didn't apply to us.

This is basic with all endgame shells, if you can't come and have other important things to do during our event times, then don't apply.

That's not strict, that's fundamental!

Thats does not mean anything to me when I was there from day 1. and did a lot for ls. If I go to do something else people should not *** about it. Nor should new members because it is none of their concern, and probably are not FL+ to do salvage and have 0 ap anyway. This may be a one shot in a life time thing. something lands on sky days sky is mandatory. It's like ***was made mandatory on the fly. In other words someone should not be bitching if someone who helps a lot goes to leave.

My ls went from doing dynamis (main reason i joined) to doing other stuff. when limbus came I was doing it with another ls (chat ls). Sky came and I refused to attend, and joined later when i was ready. Then eionherjar recently came. As I said before if someone eg or not went to do stuff just do not give them points! or wait they are not attending.. so no points. points are separate in all events so it does not matter. if it was handed down to whom ever sacks and leaders thought deserves it thats different. when person attend like that it will take them longer to get stuff anyway.

Anyway I am rambling. I go no problem with you guys doing salvage :P.

Reason I am upset of this issue is because it is not something I expected when I have done a lot for ls.

If you make stuff mandatory, people end up agreeing with you. Einherjar,dynamis,sky,limbus. minus hnm in some cases other events getting done is a lot to ask a alliance of people I do not care whom you are. I know how the end game scene is this is not my first eg shell. This is just my stance. When you have key players like that and rules get made on he fly and something is made mandatory on the "fly" , people agree as I said and you lose people or a key member and can't get ***done. What I am implying is my ls was not like this it's something I noticed 2 weeks ago when i went to go to a salvage run during sky.
[+]
 Fairy.Disc
By Fairy.Disc 2009-11-10 03:32:29  
Ah ok, I understand completely. ^^
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-10 03:46:00  
Then I got in a talk with someone in my social ls about the whole thing, he hates people who do stuff like that. Since he was a in a EG shell key pld yet he got stuff done how he did it and they did not like his know it all attitude and , how he tanked but he got it done. If he was not there or was not going or did not log in they blamed him for something happening when there was other plds... he was the only competent one and could solo tank byakko. When W.legs dropped and he got them he left the ls ; ;.

So he knew what I was talking about when we talked. His response was to ignore them basically. When you think about it he made sense. he also is in the salvage static.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-11-10 04:22:52  
Cry more please stan
[+]
First Page 2 3