users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Player Warning -> Destinn
Player Warning -> Destinn
 Valefor.Visck
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Visc
By Valefor.Visck 2009-10-08 14:00:36  
One may wish to think twice about a character named "Destinn" and any other alts he is known to use, before accomodating this guy to your linkshell, if he applies to it and you're considering him.

Let me give some of my opinion regarding this before I explain it. I feel somewhat empathetic for the people that can't afford peacock charms and missed on their opportunity to lot on this. To some people, 1.5mil+ means.. everything. Personally, I don't care and can take a 1.5mil hit any day. Every day, I take a more philisophically existential approach to this game. But I've been seeing this guy shout for more Nyzul runs and actually pick up people that tag along with him, so this should serve as a fair warning. If this guy is ever a party leader of any event you do, obviously don't expect to get the drops at all.

On October 4, we got a peacock amulet appraised from a Nyzul run. About 25 seconds after it entered the pool, Destinn quartermasters it then promptly logs off to avoid the incoming tells. It is evident that he had the impression that we would forget about it when he logs off? No.
User submitted image

If anyone else has objective information pertaining to this guy, (positive or negative) respond to this and it will help assist in the writeup on BG.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-08 14:03:16  
this isn't BG
[+]
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
サーバ: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-10-08 14:08:10  
People do this all the time. Get over it. You should already know that you can't trust people outside of your circle. Really that's how it rolls on Valefor these days, hence why I moved.
 Ragnarok.Visc
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Visc
By Ragnarok.Visc 2009-10-08 14:09:36  
Quote:
this isn't BG

User submitted image
Thanks for clearing that up. Anyone not oblivious?
[+]
 Valefor.Ryukuro
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-30 12:30:39  
LOL what a chump, tbh before seeing this i haven't seen him shouting for nyzul runs at all ^^ Will be sure to avoid joining any of his runs ^^ Thanx for the info, if i was you and was jipped out of a shot at a free PCC i'd be pretty pissed too >.>
[+]
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-10-30 19:52:46  
Vaelfor FTL so many greedy peice of *** *** holes like this guy....i know a greedy *** hole his post right on top of mune ROFL!
love ya ryu u know i jk lol
 Pandemonium.Despain
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Parhelia
By Pandemonium.Despain 2009-10-30 21:20:04  
Can't believe that *** QM'd that Silver Ring.

In all seriousness, that really, REALLY sucks.
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-10-30 23:16:14  
lmfaorofl
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [178 days between previous and next post]
By Capell 2010-04-27 11:09:37  
The really funny part is he did that and it's the peacock amulet which is the rare ex version of the peacock charm so he can't even sell it rofl
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-27 21:40:55  
You bumped a thread nearly 6 months old just to say that? <.< lol..
By Capell 2010-04-28 08:22:13  
Didn't see how old it was and I really don't even remember how I got to this page. Think someone might have sent me the link.
[+]