Currently: Best Craft?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Currently: Best Craft?
Currently: Best Craft?
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2017-10-03 14:43:20  
Hello everyone,

I have recently gotten WW to 110 and am starting the crafting shield. However, I feel as though some other crafts could be better in terms of making gil and/or the amount of times that can be feasibly used.
So my question is, what is currently the best craft to invest in and max out? (There are multiple factors such as: Gil, Consumables, Accessories, Armor, Weapons, etc)

Thank you,
Senaki.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-03 14:58:55  
There's so many factors involved that one can't honestly state which is the best craft.

You have to look at the various variables to determine which is the best craft for you.

- Server population
- Server population of crafters
- Availability of materials
- Speed of sales
- Most requested item(s) per craft
- Number of Jobs on server

Basically, it really depends on the hot items being sold on your server. Also, remember, crafts change all the time. Cooking used to be hot moneymaker for me, but that went away with the Curio Mogs.

Edit: Could also use your main job(s) as factors too. That's how I decided on Bone, it's to get the good ***for my BLU.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snaps
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2017-10-03 15:58:13  
You might be able to make a general outline. Alchemy seems pretty dead to me. All of the good SU3 synths landed on other crafts. Amalric is hard to make gil from these days.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-10-03 16:05:06  
There's no answer, it changes based on bandwagon. BLU being the biggest bandwagon. (yes smn is a huge bandwagon too, but it's not even close to blu in terms of who has it) If BLU can wear it, and someone on AH.com says it's BiS, that's the craft you want.

Jovian pieces were(are still?) the most popular piece. So, Bonecraft.

Gold is always #1 or #2 regardless of bandwagon though IMO. Due to all jobs using accessories. But everyone knows this and there are a ton of goldundercutters, so that makes it NOT always #1 or #2 for gains.
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-03 16:15:09  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
There's no answer, it changes based on bandwagon. BLU being the biggest bandwagon. (yes smn is a huge bandwagon too, but it's not even close to blu in terms of who has it) If BLU can wear it, and someone on AH.com says it's BiS, that's the craft you want.

Jovian pieces were(are still?) the most popular piece. So, Bonecraft.

Gold is always #1 or #2 regardless of bandwagon though IMO. Due to all jobs using accessories. But everyone knows this and there are a ton of goldundercutters, so that makes it NOT always #1 or #2 for gains.
Facts about gold
 Odin.Drakenv
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-03 16:18:00  
Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
Hello everyone,

I have recently gotten WW to 110 and am starting the crafting shield. However, I feel as though some other crafts could be better in terms of making gil and/or the amount of times that can be feasibly used.
So my question is, what is currently the best craft to invest in and max out? (There are multiple factors such as: Gil, Consumables, Accessories, Armor, Weapons, etc)

Thank you,
Senaki.
I dano my friend has it making decent gil from it selling +1 su3 gear. I dano I say do all because there's gil making in all. Just have to pay attention to stuff that sells. ATM I have woodworking,smithing , bonecraft and alchemy
 Odin.Foxmulder
user: Chakan
By Odin.Foxmulder 2017-10-03 18:09:03  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Gold is always #1 or #2 regardless of bandwagon though IMO. Due to all jobs using accessories.

Would be gospel if random accessory recipes weren't Bonecraft, etc.

The best craft to level will change constantly due to market demand on your server. Trust it, these days, someone from another server will likely swoop in to meet the demand and get the best return on their big money HQs anyway.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-03 18:13:17  
Especially those who like to wear torques on their feet.

Damn smelly torque wearers!
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-10-03 18:26:53  
the best craft for you to do is not mine. ^^