Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 ... 98 99 100
 Shiva.Shruiken
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-18 13:23:10  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
No more propane and also no more cooked meat.

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-18 13:27:29  
Ramyrez said: »
"If I am killed by rampaging hippies I require the punishment for their murder be that they must consume my delectable flesh, slow roasted over a lovely BBQ pit, smoked with fine applewood chips of the highest quality."

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-18 13:39:16  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
"If I am killed by rampaging hippies I require the punishment for their murder be that they must consume my delectable flesh, slow roasted over a lovely BBQ pit, smoked with fine applewood chips of the highest quality."

[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-18 14:08:41  
Let's talk for a minute about the person who claims to have heard Trump say that to the family of the serviceman who died in Niger.

The person, liberal/democrat Rep. Wilson, is known to lie out of her *** if it's to garner support for her base and also to make herself look good and her opponent (in this case, Trump) look bad.

It's also something to note that it isn't the woman who Trump talked to who stated that he said that, it is the Congresswoman and the mother of the fallen soldier who are claiming that. But you wouldn't know that unless you really read the news reports.

And if the wife would claim that, that would be headlined. But it's not, because that would be false. And, shall we point out all the facts I don't like these "media" outlets claim to occur?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-18 14:11:55  
A different family member that was in the car while Trump was on speaker phone confirmed the account today, the same day that Trump claimed he had proof it didn't happen, only to just have his press secretary say there was no recording, so I wonder what proof Trump has? Seems like Trump is lying again. This whole Niger incident is turning into a real disaster for him, and he only has himself to blame.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-18 14:20:58  
We knew he was a horrible person when we voted for him....

I don't understand who you think you're delivering this 'fresh perspective' too but it isn't anyone who hasn't been in a coma for the last fifty years.

I voted for trump and I sleep like a hibernating bear in winter time comforted by the fact that even in the depths of all his pussy grabbing depravity, berserk twitter rants, nonsensical contradictory statements, the trained marmoset that sits on his head disguised as a hairpiece but is actually a trained killer bodyguard, his crazy real estate scams and even though he likes his steak well done... he's still a better person than Hillary Clinton
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-18 14:21:03  
Viciouss said: »
so I wonder what proof Trump has?
Ask the CIA, they are still recording him to leak phone transcripts for "security purposes."

Question is, why isn't the wife confirming or denying this?

Better question: After Obama, what difference does it make? And what right do you have condemning Trump when Obama basically did the same thing, except his condoning wasn't limited to veterans....
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-18 14:23:14  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
The planet tried.
Oh no it hasn't ramy.

There WILL be an ebola 2.0 that will kill millions within our lifetime. Overpopulation, starvation, and unsanitary conditions can not run rampant without consequence. I *** guarantee it. I just wish I'd have been smart like you and not had children.
And it's all going to be in India, China or some other ***hole that refuses to practice basic sanitation. First world nations are going to be fine.
No, first world will not be fine. Air travel is like the vector on super steroids.

And then we have the meat industry breeding antibiotic resistant bacteria. This is not limited to America by a long shot.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-18 14:24:59  
he's still a better person than Hillary Clinton

Drinking gasoline is better than injecting it into your bloodstream but neither comes highly recommend for adding enjoyable years to your lifespan.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-18 14:27:09  
he's still a better person than Hillary Clinton

Drinking gasoline is better than injecting it into your bloodstream but neither comes highly recommend for adding enjoyable years to your lifespan.
If the only choices left to you is to be shot in the gut or shot in the leg, which would you take?
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-18 14:27:58  
MELANIA TRUMP USES BODY DOUBLES, LATEST TRUMP CONSPIRACY THEORY CLAIMS
Quote:
Who, if anyone, is hiding behind Melania Trump’s signature sunglasses? Conspiracy theorists are claiming it’s not the first lady, but a body double.

Critics have zeroed in on footage from Friday of the first lady standing beside her husband, President Donald Trump, while he was addressing the media about hurricane relief for Puerto Rico and a nuclear deal with Iran. In the video, the president calls out his wife at the press conference, which conspiracy theorists claim is his effort to cover for the fact that his wife is in fact somewhere else.

“My wife, Melania, who happens to be right here,” he says.

lols
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-18 14:30:32  
A different family member that was in the car while Trump was on speaker phone confirmed the account today, the same day that Trump claimed he had proof it didn't happen, only to just have his press secretary say there was no recording, so I wonder what proof Trump has? Seems like Trump is lying again. This whole Niger incident is turning into a real disaster for him, and he only has himself to blame.

It was the soldiers mother; and he’ll definitely find someone to place blame.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-18 14:32:21  
Proof again that two posters here, one a Cub's fan (lol) and who knows what the other one is, both of which do not read.

Pity.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-18 14:32:21  
Shiva.Shruiken said: »
MELANIA TRUMP USES BODY DOUBLES, LATEST TRUMP CONSPIRACY THEORY CLAIMS
Quote:
Who, if anyone, is hiding behind Melania Trump’s signature sunglasses? Conspiracy theorists are claiming it’s not the first lady, but a body double.

Critics have zeroed in on footage from Friday of the first lady standing beside her husband, President Donald Trump, while he was addressing the media about hurricane relief for Puerto Rico and a nuclear deal with Iran. In the video, the president calls out his wife at the press conference, which conspiracy theorists claim is his effort to cover for the fact that his wife is in fact somewhere else.

“My wife, Melania, who happens to be right here,” he says.

lols

It was pretty funny when it happened:
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-18 14:39:35  
Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’
But its the WaPo so the trumpettes can put their fingers in their ears and shout la la la facts I don't like.

Quote:
The mother of a soldier killed in an ambush in Africa said Wednesday that President Trump “did disrespect my son” with remarks in a condolence telephone call.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson's mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Washington Post that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson's widow, Myeshia Johnson. Johnson's mother also stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Johnson's widow that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”

“President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband,” Jones-Johnson said.

Trump lashed back. He denied Wilson's account in a Twitter message Wednesday. He said he had “proof” that the exchange did not go as Wilson had described. Trump did not elaborate, but White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the president had not taped the conversation....
Right, just like when he said he had proof of Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

I notice we haven't seen Trump's birth certificate either.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-18 14:41:27  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
But its the WaPo so the trumpettes can put their fingers in their ears and shout la la la facts I don't like.
Naw, they are supposed to report what happened. It looks like they are doing their jobs...for once...instead of making this up with "anonymous sources"

Still no word from the wife? If she denies what the Rep. and the soldier's mother said, you will never know it. Media outlets don't want to report that they were wrong.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-18 14:43:44  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
I notice we haven't seen Trump's birth certificate either.
Maybe he wasn't born. He was laid!

Also, while searching for that above, saw this little "gem" and thought of you Chanti:

[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-18 14:44:19  
We aren't gonna pressure the widow to come out and talk about a news story before she has even buried her husband. Its been confirmed by someone that was there, it hasn't been disproven in any way, still waiting on that proof from Trump.

But keep screaming Benghazi!!! for no reason.
By Viciouss 2017-10-18 14:46:02  
Meanwhile Greg Popovich lands another accurate broadside..

Quote:
I've been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don't have the words.
This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner – and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers – is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-18 14:47:51  
Meanwhile Greg Popovich lands another accurate broadside..

Quote:
I've been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don't have the words.
This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner – and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers – is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

It’s no longer a question of Trumps decency (which is non existent) but of ours and his supporters.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-18 15:10:53  
Zerowone said: »
is as low as it gets.

lmfao

Greg Popovich If you think this is the bottom, you clearly haven't been paying attention. It will get so much worse than this.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-18 15:14:22  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Zerowone said: »
is as low as it gets.

lmfao

Greg Popovich If you think this is the bottom, you clearly haven't been paying attention. It will get so much worse than this.

This administration is the USS Enterprise on a mission to establish a new definition for rock bottom.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-18 15:15:24  
We'll boldly go where no politician was been dumb enough to go before.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-18 15:23:57  
In Trump's defense (but not really), he probably doesn't know how to comfort another human being.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-18 15:24:38  
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/355971-fallen-soldiers-families-say-they-never-heard-from-trump

But Trump said he called all the families ... color me shocked lol.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-18 15:30:03  
A known liar lies again!?!?!?

/clutcheshispearls
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-18 15:37:01  
Gotta love Greg Popovich.
By Viciouss 2017-10-18 15:37:49  
Of course, the second he made up that story, he sent the hounds out. It took approximately one second to debunk his lies about previous admins, little bit longer to debunk his own self adulations. Feel bad for all the families that have to revisit their tragedies because of Trump's selfishness, especially General Kelly.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 ... 98 99 100