2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Weekend prog static recruiting DD and Support
Weekend prog static recruiting DD and Support
By gistofanything 2017-09-02 16:50:44  
[Crossposting from r/ffxi]

Hello XIAH!

If you're reading this, you're likely either curious why I would do such a thing as make a static, or you're similarly interested in joining a static.

Like the title mentions, I'm looking to put together a group to tackle the progression ladder and being working on being up to snuff in terms of gear and content clears.

Ideally, I'd be looking for players that are somewhat experienced at playing the game, though having at least more than one job at 99 with some story completions out of the way is good enough to get started.

This will be operating from 9 pm - 12 am EST, Friday and Saturday (or Saturday and Sunday, depending on the group's needs).

Any and all jobs that are DD and support and healing magic are fine, though we'll take any extras as subs. Feel free to comment below with what you play, or hit me up on Discord at Gist#8112 or slide in my Reddit PMs. Whatever floats your boat.
Look forward to hearing from you!
By gistofanything 2017-09-22 16:33:49  
Bumping this back up. We're in need of a support or a healer, either or. If the times work for you, slide in my PMs or hit me up in game or on Discord at Gist#8112.