Working On Idris And . . .

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Adoulin » Working on Idris and . . .
Working on Idris and . . .
Guildwork Premium
By IBHalliwell 2017-08-01 02:09:37  
Hi,

I'm working on Idris and have been so busying worrying about the High-purity Baylds, I failed to notice the need for 2,500,000 units of plasm for the Pristine Yggrete Crystal.

I know some people say doing Delves is the best way to earn plasma, but I just did one and only got around 30K or so for killing the boss. There were 6 of us in the party.

I'd appreciate any useful advice on getting the 1.4M or so plasm I need for 2.5M (I have just a bit over 1.1M).

Thank you.

For those with Idris and the RUN version, what did you do to get your plasm? Thanks :)
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2017-08-01 02:21:37  
You have terrible timing since the delve campaign just ended.

There's really nothing better than just grinding through boss runs. Even during non campaign you earn about 70k over the course of the run so it's only about 35 runs, not that bad.
[+]
 Sylph.Ice
サーバ: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-08-01 02:44:27  
Yorcia, Marjami and Kamihr give 110-120k plasm per run. You need to kill all 6 NM or you won't get max points. Wiki is your friend.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2017-08-01 02:46:15  
Yorcia spamming is what I did for both Idris and Epeolatry.
By Vijara 2017-08-01 07:13:39  
I have both Ergon's and I just took advantage of the campaign when it was active. Grinding bosses and killing everything in Delve including the little enemies along the way is the best way to go for this. Every kill counts for something and it all adds up over time.
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-08-01 07:39:18  
Sylph.Ice said: »
Yorcia, Marjami and Kamihr give 110-120k plasm per run. You need to kill all 6 NM or you won't get max points. Wiki is your friend.
Facts!
By Darksparksnot 2017-08-01 07:55:21  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Facts!
Do you have tourette or just annoying?
[+]
By Afania 2017-08-01 10:49:43  
IBHalliwell said: »
Hi,

I'm working on Idris and have been so busying worrying about the High-purity Baylds, I failed to notice the need for 2,500,000 units of plasm for the Pristine Yggrete Crystal.

I know some people say doing Delves is the best way to earn plasma, but I just did one and only got around 30K or so for killing the boss. There were 6 of us in the party.

I'd appreciate any useful advice on getting the 1.4M or so plasm I need for 2.5M (I have just a bit over 1.1M).

Thank you.

For those with Idris and the RUN version, what did you do to get your plasm? Thanks :)

If you have a COR friend, COR+GEO can duo Kamir in less than 10 min for 100k plasm a run without campaign. Malaise leaden/aeolian edge/wildfire destroys everything, this zone is so magic damage friendly.

If your 3rd person isn't a leech you can have him pull the NM to pt to make it even faster.
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-08-01 10:56:28  
Afania said: »
IBHalliwell said: »
Hi,

Thank you.

If you have a COR friend, COR+GEO can duo Kamir in less than 10 min for 100k plasm a run without campaign. Malaise leaden/aeolian edge/wildfire destroys everything, this zone is so magic damage friendly.

If your 3rd person isn't a leech you can have him pull the NM to pt to make it even faster.
Can also be done with sch and bst. Smn and bst easily
 Sylph.Gobbo
サーバ: Sylph
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2017-08-01 11:53:46  
I would just eat Ygrette Shards, you could get anywhere from 100 to 150 plasm depending on the level of shard. They drop from the wildlife in the zone. Could get like 5k/hr.