Random Politics & Religion #24

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #24
Random Politics & Religion #24
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 79 80 81
By fonewear 2017-05-30 15:53:10  
Eh *** em and *** wonder woman too. Let me guess in world of evil man only a woman can save the world. Yawn.
By fonewear 2017-05-30 15:55:04  
What the world really needs is another comic book movie. We are desperately in need.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-30 16:15:47  
fonewear said: »
What the world really needs is another comic book movie. We are desperately in need.

Lol, to be fair though Marvel planned this entire line out years in advance. We are in Phase 3 and they are planning a Phase 4, so don't expect it ending anytime soon, decades of source material is available and unlike other producers they actually know how to make Comic Book movies.

Though if anyone's paying attention, Marvel has a pattern they follow. They release a few hardcore movies, then put in a funny light hearted one before doing a few more serious ones. You get one funny one per year done in the middle of a cluster of serious ones. Right now they are using Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant Man as the "funny" ones to keep the exhaustion down.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-30 17:00:29  
I don't pay attention to our "culture" our culture is ***. When was the last time our beloved Hollywood produced anything of note ?

Our society reflects the moral bankruptcy of the people that view that nonsense.

And no our culture was ***long before Donald Trump so don't say "but but racism and sexism and *** all that ism"
By Viciouss 2017-05-30 17:06:03  
I don't pay attention to our "culture" our culture is ***. When was the last time our beloved Hollywood produced anything of note ?

This is why we play video games instead of going to the movies. Like GTA V.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-30 17:08:48  
At least video games have some creativity. How many sequels does Hollywood make a year...

GTA unlike movies gets better with each installment.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-30 17:32:18  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Lol, to be fair though Marvel planned this entire line out years in advance. We are in Phase 3 and they are planning a Phase 4, so don't expect it ending anytime soon, decades of source material is available and unlike other producers they actually know how to make Comic Book movies.

Though if anyone's paying attention, Marvel has a pattern they follow. They release a few hardcore movies, then put in a funny light hearted one before doing a few more serious ones. You get one funny one per year done in the middle of a cluster of serious ones. Right now they are using Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant Man as the "funny" ones to keep the exhaustion down.
Wonder Woman is a DC property....
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-30 17:35:39  
How about this little beauty women only screening of Wonder Woman. Yay go girl power ! Yay !

https://townhall.com/columnists/jennifervanlaar/2017/05/27/alamo-drafthouses-women-only-wonder-woman-screening-n2332522
That's totally not sexist because it's about women and women can't be sexist.
Gots to just love them alt right crocodile tears though. They be so salty.
By fonewear 2017-05-30 17:45:11  
Alt right ? You know my stance on organizations. What did Groucho Marx say "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."
By fonewear 2017-05-30 17:46:46  
Alt right is like the KKK you hear about them but have you ever talked to any of them in person...yea I didn't think so.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-30 17:59:46  
Actually Fone I have a good friend who lives in the far fringes of the alt right.

I mean its so bad, he's Jewish and spouts off about the plight of the whites and how intellectually inferior blacks are. Totally forgetting that the only reason we are counted with whites is that we raise the collective white IQ level 2%.

When he isn't spouting off about the plight of the whites, or how intellectually inferior blacks are, hes good company.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-30 19:16:43  
I don't have time to fight a cause. I guess if George Soros paid me enough money I could hold a sing though.
By fonewear 2017-05-30 19:20:18  
I'm too drunk to care about spelling or racism.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-30 19:27:11  
Working on that myself Fone.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-30 20:39:22  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Wonder Woman is a DC property....
/checks Saevel's post for mention of Wonder Women.
/doesn't find any.
/questions Chanti's medicated state
/ups the medication
/screws up and gives her coffee too.
/screws up and gives her too much coffee.
/watches her burn down a shopping center
/watches her in a lawn chair.
/watches her sipping coffee.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-05-31 02:57:59  
/sits on KN for not realizing that Chanti was saying that Saevel was saying that Marvel had planned out even the DC superhero movies, which Fone had alluded to by mentioning Wonder Woman at the top of the page.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-31 06:06:00  
Asura.Vyre said: »
/sits on KN for not realizing that Chanti was saying that Saevel was saying that Marvel had planned out even the DC superhero movies, which Fone had alluded to by mentioning Wonder Woman at the top of the page.
/topples the green and sits on him for not realizing that fone is obviously a misogynist most of the time and only referred Wonder Woman because her character has the word "woman" on it. Also, the green was a little too heavy....
By fonewear 2017-05-31 08:07:41  
I think that putting a woman in a movie just to placate more women is a bit much. I mean do comic book movies have to be thinly veiled feminist propaganda ? Or do I over analyze comic book movies...I probably thought about this too much.
By Nausi 2017-05-31 08:55:06  
Well Kathy Griffith stepped in something, but CNN has completely discredited themselves by not taking immediate action to fire one of their most disgusting hosts.

I mean anyone remember the rodeo-clown that dressed up as Obama and THAT backlash?
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-31 09:04:37  
Someone start making covfefe T-shirts!!

This is gunna be yuge! Biggly yuge!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-31 09:08:24  
Nausi said: »
Well Kathy Griffith stepped in something, but CNN has completely discredited themselves by not taking immediate action to fire one of their most disgusting hosts.

I mean anyone remember the rodeo-clown that dressed up as Obama and THAT backlash?

She went from D list celebrity to F list celebrity.
By fonewear 2017-05-31 09:10:36  
I always thought the red head was an degenerate radical but with posting a behead Trump it confirms it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-31 09:13:50  

Kathy Griffin dressed up as Obama?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-31 09:15:07  
They wouldn't fire her, they probably gave her a raise.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-31 09:15:14  
Kathy Griffin is the bottom of the barrel. She never once approached comedian. All she can do is pull stunts like this to keep her name int he papers !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-31 09:18:35  
Kathy Griffin is the bottom of the barrel. She never once approached comedian. All she can do is pull stunts like this to keep her name int he papers !

I want to make a documentary featuring her titled "How Am I Famous?" Among other things, we'll delve into the voodoo pact that preserves the fame of people who have been in episodes of Seinfeld.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-31 09:27:47  
I think deep down Kathy hates herself like all famous people. The constant need of attention makes up for her developing a personality.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-31 09:34:38  
Trump isn't agreeing to Paris climate change. I can feel the temperature rising as we speak ! I'm pretty sure we are all doomed so might as well set your AC to 60 and bring the end faster.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-31 09:42:17  
I can feel the temperature rising as we speak !
Those are the global warmers who feel like we must blindly follow whatever they say without question.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 79 80 81