Cashmere Cloth For Sha'ir ?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Goldsmithing » Cashmere Cloth for sha'ir ?
Cashmere Cloth for sha'ir ?
 Carbuncle.Leonaga
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: leona
By Carbuncle.Leonaga 2017-03-31 10:10:16  
hello there, i'm going for phase 2 of the shield, and wtf my jaw dropped to the floor when i saw the 20 sha'ir manteel craft required for these stupid eminence quests, anyone knows where to farm these nowadays ?
 Asura.Sagaxi
サーバ: Asura
user: xXSagaXx
By Asura.Sagaxi 2017-03-31 10:27:37  
Don't quote me on that, but I think you can buy the wool from Mog Garden.
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2017-03-31 10:33:53  
You can get in mog garden if you have right pet im just waiting on mine giveing me its ki memento thing at mo so i can buy it

You need a lunar wyrm for cashmere wool.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2017-03-31 10:34:22  
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Cashmere_Wool
 Shiva.Spynx
サーバ: Shiva
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2017-03-31 10:35:18  
Asura.Sagaxi said: »
Don't quote me on that, but I think you can buy the wool from Mog Garden.

This is correct, you need Lunar Wyrm memento (3rd dragon evolution) and they sell for 22k each (so 44k/thread and 132k/cloth). As Vrtra still have a stupidly long respawn your best bet is to find someone who can buy them
 Carbuncle.Leonaga
By Carbuncle.Leonaga 2017-03-31 10:37:48  
oh yeah and i even have the KI to buy them, did it so long ago i forgot lol
 Lakshmi.Kingofbastok
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Kingofbastok 2017-03-31 11:29:42  
Getting cashmere isn't too bad now with Mog Gardens, but the 4th ROE for GS is pretty terrible (probably the worst crafting shield ROE for any craft). Making 5 Brass Jadagna +1's will take forever considering you can only get the -1 club from two different trolls in the game & then you need someone with smithing to craft them into the NQ before finally attempting to HQ the Brass Jadagna +1, which most likely is a T1 synth, at best (BG wiki says the sub is 42-52 leather, so it's hard to say for sure). GS will probably be the last shield I do because farming at least 60-80 Jadagna -1's doesn't sound like too much fun, especially with my HQ luck (I've gone 0/58 on HQing a T1 synth before).
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Leonaga
By Carbuncle.Leonaga 2017-03-31 11:36:57  
well i have a smithing 110 mule so i'll be fine with that, but it's still gonna take VERY long it seems lol
 Bismarck.Nobunobu
サーバ: Bismarck
user: nobunobu
By Bismarck.Nobunobu 2017-03-31 11:43:29  
Troll bronze ingot... only obtainable by de-synthesis. Jadagna -1 isn't rare drop. Currently, I'm stuck @ 4th quest because of it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Stamos
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2017-03-31 12:03:22  
It wouldn't be so bad if the desynth was gsmithing. Farming Jadagna -1s is really easy actually. Nanaa Mihgo can despoil -1s from every troll in Mount Z. Just re-summon her after she uses Despoil and it will go quick.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2017-03-31 12:17:27  
Leviathan.Stamos said: »
It wouldn't be so bad if the desynth was gsmithing. Farming Jadagna -1s is really easy actually. Nanaa Mihgo can despoil -1s from every troll in Mount Z. Just re-summon her after she uses Despoil and it will go quick.

Also be sure to cap your haste when you are casting for less of a recast time. I used to do this in wyverns in Rivern B01 for scales before mog gardens were a thing
By clearlyamule 2017-03-31 12:19:43  
Alternatively you can desynth some threads from vir/femina subligar that you can buy from npc for the low low price of 8 mil each :p
[+]
 Asura.Queenforever
By Asura.Queenforever 2017-03-31 14:30:20  
Took me about 100 syths to get the 5 +1 for wood shield and about 130 for smithing so yeah quest 4 for shield can be pretty brutal ... luckily im stubborn as lol damn you se what you gonna throw at us next
 Lakshmi.Kingofbastok
By Lakshmi.Kingofbastok 2017-03-31 17:27:31  
Leviathan.Stamos said: »
I didn't know the -1 clubs were despoilable, so that should help somewhat, at least, but the ROE will still be super annoying, especially if it takes over 100 synths to finish, like it did for Queenforever.
Bismarck.Lennart said: »
your AH sells almost 5 jadagna a day, could just camp them with a mule and start saving now so you never have to farm
Personally, I'm not trying to make the GS shield atm, but if I were, the AH supply would still be pretty low, especially if other GSers were competing with me for the clubs. I think there's 4 or 5 110 GSers in my LS alone, so if we all tried to do this ROE at the same time, it would take a very long time for all of us to build up a large enough supply without farming the clubs ourselves (even if we did farm our own -1 clubs, there's only so many Trolls in the game). No matter what, this ROE will be extremely annoying to complete (unless you're super lucky and go 5/5 on HQ or something like that) and any competition will only make it that much worse.
 Carbuncle.Leonaga
By Carbuncle.Leonaga 2017-04-04 04:02:11  
coming back at you guys, i'm now on phase 4, the dreaded jagadna phase. So i'm good on farming jagadna -1, i'm good on crafting karakul skin (really 200k a stack for a lvl 12 craft ? really ?) but i'm really wondering where to get the aht urghan ingots (or brass for that matters), any tips on that ? i know i can mine them but it's gonna take so freaking long i wonder if i'm missing something
 Carbuncle.Leonaga
By Carbuncle.Leonaga 2017-04-04 08:48:07  
currently buying nq brass jagadna for sparks, desynthing them, nq and hq1 is karakul leather, hq2 and maybe 3 are the aht urghan ingots, good enough
 Shiva.Spynx
サーバ: Shiva
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2017-04-04 12:33:31  
Carbuncle.Leonaga said: »
currently buying nq brass jagadna for sparks, desynthing them, nq and hq1 is karakul leather, hq2 and maybe 3 are the aht urghan ingots, good enough

I tried buying few jadagna off sparks npc and desynth but break rate is really high(like >50%) as most desynth and most HQ are HQ1 for cloth. The good thing is that you can buy over 300 jadagna with capped sparks so even with just 10% give ingots you would get 30. Not sure if that would be faster compared to mining the ores (they are common) or despoil the -1 and desynth those as those nq to the ingot
By clearlyamule 2017-04-04 12:51:54  
With kitron and desynth moghancement you can get the break rate pretty low. having to hq2-3 will suck either way though
 Lakshmi.Kingofbastok
By Lakshmi.Kingofbastok 2017-04-04 14:16:01  
You can get Aht Urghan Brass from the mines in mog garden, but I can't remember how common it is. I know I saved a few stacks of ingots that I made from the ores I've gotten from my garden, so it has to be at least somewhat common, but I do have like 5 or 6 characters with access to garden (they're all rank 5-7 for the mine).
 Carbuncle.Leonaga
By Carbuncle.Leonaga 2017-04-04 16:11:03  
Shiva.Spynx said: »
Carbuncle.Leonaga said: »

I tried buying few jadagna off sparks npc and desynth but break rate is really high(like >50%) as most desynth and most HQ are HQ1 for cloth. The good thing is that you can buy over 300 jadagna with capped sparks so even with just 10% give ingots you would get 30. Not sure if that would be faster compared to mining the ores (they are common) or despoil the -1 and desynth those as those nq to the ingot

i had way better hq rate and break rate on these, crafting in adoulin, with rings, and even coconut rusk, and i had a decent amount of hq2 and 3, i ended up with 3 stacks of karakul leather for 2 stacks of ingots, so i put a stack of leather for sale, this way i make a little money on the side.
 Carbuncle.Leonaga
By Carbuncle.Leonaga 2017-04-04 16:12:54  
Lakshmi.Kingofbastok said: »
You can get Aht Urghan Brass from the mines in mog garden, but I can't remember how common it is. I know I saved a few stacks of ingots that I made from the ores I've gotten from my garden, so it has to be at least somewhat common, but I do have like 5 or 6 characters with access to garden (they're all rank 5-7 for the mine).

yeah i have only 2 chars with mog garden maxed, but i never kept the aht urghan brass before, didn t think i'd use it one day. and now the garden's mine won't give me what i need fast enough lol
 Carbuncle.Leonaga
By Carbuncle.Leonaga 2017-04-10 12:29:18  
got my +2 shield today, took me a couple days and a lot of sparks, but i did manage to get though phase 4 without spending a gil. farmed thunder and fire crystals, jagadna -1, crafted them with my mule and desynthed a ton of brass jagadna bought with sparks to get ingots and leather. takes a lot of time, but at least it's cheap, basically went 5/100~ on brass jagadna +1.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [144 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Devotee
user: Beau
By Asura.Devotee 2017-09-01 07:34:24  
Brass Jadagna is 82 Gold and 46 Leather (according to both bg-wiki and wikipedia)
82+31=113 = 110 + spectacles + apron + shield
46+31=77 = 70+torque+hide stretcher moghancement+tanner's gloves+adv. synth support

theoretically tier 2 synth!

edit: I can confirm it is a tier 2 synth (so leather cap IS 46) with the mentioned items above, I just went 5/21 with many breaks because I upgraded the shield to 100% before doing these synths (kitron macaron, Ionis, and orvail ring make it more manageable).

[+]