Leviathan's Favor (Magic Accuracy)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Leviathan's Favor (Magic Accuracy)
Leviathan's Favor (Magic Accuracy)
 Asura.Avallon
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Avallon 2017-03-09 10:19:45  
Anyone have any information on the Magic Accuracy tiers and possible cap for Leviathan's Favor? I get that testing is hard for this as well as Fenrir but I feel like at this stage of the game the information on BG shouldn't be blank.

What is needed to properly test this to at least get an idea how useful (or useless) it is? Depending on the magic accuracy offered, we're entertaining the idea that idling Leviathan in certain situations may be quite useful for various T4's where magic accuracy is of concern.
By clearlyamule 2017-03-09 10:39:03  
Finding a mob you can cast on with high enough macc you are off the floor but low enough you wont likely cap after whatever boost this gives.

Cast a bunch of times on a mob noting the number of casts and full landings of spells. Because of that it's easier/faster to use a low dmg nuke but mobs might die so gotta find new ones of the same lvl and gotta make sure to do one that doesn't do things that change dmg and make sure you don't use elements that are effected by day. Do this for a bunch of casts some mathologist can give you an exact amount that would be good enough but generally you see several hundred to 1000.

Then repeat this process for each tier you want to do... so good luck making sure all those casts are in a specific tier let alone doing thousands of casts. Then compare rates

There are alternative ways I've heard of but not sure how well they work. Think Byrth and some others were playing around with gauge since I think the game actually sends you an exact percent likelihood to charm and if macc effected that as though then can sort of check hitrates based on that. But not sure if much came of that. Also saw jps were coming up with a method using autos that would be faster... but requires autos so wouldn't work here