フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Title Not Updating / Home Nation Rank not updating
Title Not Updating / Home Nation Rank not updating
 Bahamut.Samunai
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Samunai
By Bahamut.Samunai 2017-03-06 06:17:30  
Hey

Before anything; i think i saw some topic about this before but i cannot find it anywhere (and i do have to mention the search option for the forum sucks imo), and i dug into this thread a few pages so it must've been deleted- assuming it must've been fixed for the previous person.

For a few year(s) now i have the same title (Fafnir Slayer) and my home nation is not upgrading from 9 to 10, which i had for some time now (year+) . Under the tap missions, it also displays at 80% complete. I used GW plug to update my page and it updates ALL but those 2 things.

Also, my assaults are on 50% completed even tho i am Captain AND i did all the journals, how will this go to 100% ? completing a mythic quest all the way?

Thanks in advance and sorry if you are working on it! <3
 Bismarck.Oldmancebi
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Oldmancebi 2017-03-06 07:26:01  
The linkshell community service is now defunct. Only way you can have some of your things updated is using the guildwork plugin on windower.

It doesn't update titles on my page either.
By Jetackuu 2017-03-06 07:47:44  
Hey you finally got that rank 10, good job :P
 Bahamut.Samunai
user: Samunai
By Bahamut.Samunai 2017-03-06 08:06:09  
Bismarck.Oldmancebi said: »
The linkshell community service is now defunct. Only way you can have some of your things updated is using the guildwork plugin on windower.

It doesn't update titles on my page either.

i stated in my post that i tried using that but to no avail. it updates everything but those 2 things. on gw page i do have the title and such, so i think its more ah.com related..
 Bismarck.Oldmancebi
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Oldmancebi 2017-03-06 09:20:11  
My bad. It's a shame because titles are somewhat nice to see :x
 Bahamut.Newzarb
user: newzarb
By Bahamut.Newzarb 2017-03-06 09:49:00  
Theorically could the GW plugin read RoE achievments ? That would help at least keeping track of missions completion and even open new categories of achievments on FFXIAH.
By Jetackuu 2017-03-06 09:51:40  
I'm not sure if Rooks ever implemented a way to retrieve that data since the end of the LSCOM, but I could not remember correctly or he could have just not said anything. I do recall that he had been toying with ideas of how to gather the data, and if I also recall correctly it was before he had access to Guildwork. So it very well may not be possible at the moment, but I'm not certain.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [422 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Papia
サーバ: Odin
user: Papia
By Odin.Papia 2018-05-01 23:32:54  
I have the partially the same problem. Mine shows I am rank 0 in all home nations, which I am rank 10 in all 3, and has me forever being on 99THF/49WHM? really? Not sure if there is anything else not updating correctly using GW. These are the obvious. Is there a way to update them? Please and Thanx. Just checked, Yeah, my title isn't updating and it doesn't show that I have completed all of my assaults... but I have, I am Captain, so the assault rank isn't correct either... :(
 Odin.Papia
By Odin.Papia 2018-05-20 20:15:14  
Anyone that can help?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Papia
By Odin.Papia 2018-05-21 14:02:33  
Joy, lol. Ok, thank you for responding at least. ^^
 Odin.Drakenv
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-21 14:06:46  
Candlejack said: »
Odin.Papia said: »
I have the partially the same problem. Mine shows I am rank 0 in all home nations, which I am rank 10 in all 3, and has me forever being on 99THF/49WHM? really? Not sure if there is anything else not updating correctly using GW. These are the obvious. Is there a way to update them? Please and Thanx. Just checked, Yeah, my title isn't updating and it doesn't show that I have completed all of my assaults... but I have, I am Captain, so the assault rank isn't correct either... :(

It's because things like nation rank, title, job levels, assault ranks, and the LS you're in are all tied into the now defunct for several years SE Linkshell Community site. Essentially, you're screwed. Since SE shut that service down, Guildwork has been unable to retrieve that data and keep it current. As for Guildwork itself, GW is having a host of problems of it's own. If something could have been done, it would have happened long before now.
Facts!
By Jetackuu 2018-05-21 14:08:03  
If something could have been done, it would have happened long before now.

Not exactly accurate, it's more of the people with the keys are busy.
 Odin.Drakenv
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-21 14:12:39  
Jetackuu said: »
If something could have been done, it would have happened long before now.

Not exactly accurate, it's more of the people with the keys are busy.
Like keys to my heart?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.