フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Soiree selling Aeonics clears and Omen items
Soiree selling Aeonics clears and Omen items
First Page 2 3
 Asura.Cbbs
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ocean
By Asura.Cbbs 2017-01-29 13:16:51  
As the title states Soiree is selling Aeonic clears and Omen items on Asura.

Aeonic clears
3rd and/or 4th week of every month
-300m full clear
-350m full clear + all rare/ex and ex drops

Omen gear
Tues/Thurs/weekends
-40mil per boss item (minus bodies)
-10mil per lesser boss item (only merc'd with boss item)

Runs are 5pm pst - 8pm pst.

If you are interested please PM Avallon or Cbbs.
[+]
By Calinar 2017-01-29 13:48:34  
I think you're starting the bar a little high. Maybe a "lot" too high.

I know someone will pay it, Just an opinion. Free bump, carry on.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2017-01-29 15:24:48  
Those are silly prices. Someone will come in and undercut lol.
By geigei 2017-01-29 15:43:20  
Lol dis guy, seriously...
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-01-29 15:47:43  
Calinar said: »
I think you're starting the bar a little high. Maybe a "lot" too high.

I know someone will pay it, Just an opinion. Free bump, carry on.

For what, exactly? I'm not aware anyone else is selling aeonic clears right now so while you'd think price would be going down over time there's not much competition. And for Omen at least me personally dropping a member of my static and having them miss out on cards would come with a decent price to it.
[+]
 Odin.Psycooo
サーバ: Odin
user: Psycooo
By Odin.Psycooo 2017-01-29 15:53:59  
I couldn't help but laugh

and no, nobody is selling them because shout groups have cleared all of them. in fact there is a shout group forming for aeonics on your server right now btw
 Bismarck.Gippali
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2017-01-29 16:19:26  
That's fine and dandy, anyone can shout and form a group. But out of those how many have actually CLEARED the content? You seem to think that any random pug group is makin aeonics like they're hot cakes. Prices are the same on Bis, which are justified. The linkshells here have put a lot of time into these fights and ensuring they go smooth.
[+]
By Calinar 2017-01-29 16:32:53  
LOL. Why are you focusing on the Aeonic price?

That's standard.

20m for a Glassy item, is excessive.
 Bismarck.Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2017-01-29 16:38:39  
LOL. It's relevant to the post?

Omen prices are justified as well if your going to be a waste of space.
 Odin.Psycooo
By Odin.Psycooo 2017-01-29 16:51:42  
Bismarck.Gippali said: »
That's fine and dandy, anyone can shout and form a group. But out of those how many have actually CLEARED the content? You seem to think that any random pug group is makin aeonics like they're hot cakes. Prices are the same on Bis, which are justified. The linkshells here have put a lot of time into these fights and ensuring they go smooth.

actually I cleared my first aeonic from a group of pick up shouts in less than a week. omen prices aren't justified either those are being beat by shout groups as well
By Triffle 2017-01-29 17:01:28  
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-01-29 18:32:55  
Bismarck.Gippali said: »
Omen prices are justified as well if your going to be a waste of space.
What. Aside from thinker the glassies are yawn fests that are mostly just time sinks. And I haven't tried all the megabosses yet as working thru what I need and bodies are pretty rare but triboxing Fu and Gin is also pretty trivial though it does require a slight amount of attention for a few minutes
 Bismarck.Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2017-01-29 18:52:10  
One view is based on one experience with pickups and the other is about tri-boxing Omen stuff. Again, 90%+ of the player isn't in your shoes. But I am glad it has worked out for the both of you.
By clearlyamule 2017-01-29 18:56:55  
Eh that was just an example of how easy it is and therefore how much of the population that would include. So I'm gunna have to say *citation needed on your 90%

But hey if you can get away with it.
 Cerberus.Genoside
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Genoside 2017-01-29 18:57:55  
Will do for half the price
[+]
 Bismarck.Lothoro
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2017-01-29 19:48:09  
Odin.Psycooo said: »
actually I cleared my first aeonic from a group of pick up shouts in less than a week. omen prices aren't justified either those are being beat by shout groups as well

You cleared Warder of Courage, Reisin T4s, and Kirin all from pick-up shouts and in less than a weeks time?

I've never seen a single shout in the last year and a half for a T4, WoC, or Kirin on Bismarck. Maybe its different over on Odin and people are actually shouting for Aeonic NMs on a daily basis.

Huge misconception though to frame this like an average pick-up group can clear Aeonics, considering a majority of players from a pick-up group don't have close to top gear. I had a skirmish geared BLM in a pick up shout for a CP party two weeks ago. Wonder how that would have faired against Schah.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-01-29 20:27:10  
Odin has a fair share of aeonic shouts, hell our ls used to take randoms for entire clear just to help. I think last 2 or 3 we took some friends from another ls but most of our members have them all. I did the 8 I wanted but like I said most in shell did them all.
[+]
 Bismarck.Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2017-01-29 20:33:25  
But I wouldn't even consider that a pug group. That's a well coordinated group inviting friends or a few randoms into an already working system.

Edit: Also, I really dug that. Was a nice thing that RF6 did for the Odin player base.
[+]
By anik 2017-01-29 21:47:04  
It's not like gil buyers needed another reason to go buy gil.... they will find buyers, it's Asura. When it's too hard, just ask a 3rd party tool user to get it done for you. In the end, what's the point? Earn the win people, only then can you say you won. Is our community so full of gil buying 3rd party tool users that we no longer consider the journey? Content is there to be played, not bypassed. Don't fund "linkshells" like this, they only serve to destroy the community and fuel online gil sales. If they are selling gil, they are douchebags, if they aren't selling gil they are morons. Either way, stay away from this ls.
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2017-01-29 21:59:56  
Really, Anik?

I helped you and your ls go through many Aeonic nms and you are going to just insult the members of my linkshell like this?

You disgust me.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-01-29 22:45:12  
If you don't like what they're doing, don't buy from them. It's simple as that. I get why people buy from mercs, gearing up is a tough chore if you missed the slow progression creep over the years. I don't really understand why someone would buy an aeonic, but I know some people just don't want to put forth the time/effort required for those fights, and so they'll do it. There are people who enjoy grinding and don't enjoy losing, which is necessary in "earning" your aeonic. If that's how they want to play, so be it.

But don't come and troll someones post because they're making an offer. If it's truly a bad offer, no one will take it. If you can do better, make your own post. These guys don't hurt my playing whatsoever. If they want to buy their aeonic, do it with Soiree, you'll find no better group for it. If you want to join my wipefest and "earn" it, that's what I'm about to go and do. You'd get it faster with Soiree though. Make your choice, or shut up.
[+]
 Odin.Llewelyn
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2017-01-29 22:50:33  
Just another merc thread.
[+]
By hobo 2017-01-29 22:50:57  
I sorta get the 20m for midboss item, tho id not pay it (eternally poor), because you have to factor in not guaranteed midboss, plus 20hr time gate. Its not like kirin where you can spam it 20 times in a row assuming available pops, it could take a week easily to get a specific drop
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-01-29 23:02:10  
hobo said: »
I sorta get the 20m for midboss item, tho id not pay it (eternally poor), because you have to factor in not guaranteed midboss, plus 20hr time gate. Its not like kirin where you can spam it 20 times in a row assuming available pops, it could take a week easily to get a specific drop

Or more. We have only gotten Sherida Earring 3x and it's been 6 weeks since the content came out.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-01-30 00:46:34  
hobo said: »
Well it does say only merc'd with boss item... so unless I'm reading it wrong you also buying a boss item too
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2017-01-30 00:47:46  
I'm assuming the buyer gets to leech and do nothing the whole run right? If so, then the prices are fine cause the gear items won't drop anyway, so the leecher will just collect cards and dip out before they even get the item they want :P
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-01-30 00:55:19  
The price is fair for Omen runs. I initially thought it was overpriced, but here's what you need to consider:

Unless you're 5-boxing this (not practical), 4 other players need to be helping, and use their 20hr tag. That's a huge price to pay for no payment.
There is the possibility where the group mercing gets nothing out of the run, simply because they have everything from it. So them mercing a boss they've done to the ground means they gain nothing, and lose more from not making a sale on the said-boss they are mercing.
Even if the item(s) do drop, it has to be split 5 ways. 20mil = 4mil a person for mid boss. scale = 1mil/person. Item = 10mil/person. If I were doing a run where I actually could use the item that dropped, I'd need to be paid for helping get it, and handsomely. Assuming all 3 of those drops and someone is buying them all, that's only 15mil for 30min. Worst case scenario, they get nothing.
The buyer is also getting cards for standing there and doing nothing (not to mention he can pop a few cp rings and get a decent amount of JPs in the process). When the run is over, he bounces and gains more than he loses.

Now these bosses can be done PUG, or form your own group and devise a workable strategy. But I can't knock the post for trying to compensate the helpers and account for the potential loss of key items, gear, crafting materials, and time. In this case, the mercs have far more to lose than the buyers. I respect risk mitigation being factored into the prices.
[+]
By anik 2017-01-30 01:51:32  
Thanks? I don't remember you helping anyone. I think I recall you jumping in once on idris geo, not communicating, then just leaving with 0 input on anything after wiping. That's some sweet help, and saying "in my other ls we win everytime, hell we sell the drops"... that is helping? THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH omg what was i thinking! I digress. I am arguing with someone who has several accounts on FFXIAH and will just reply multiple times from several accounts backing up the other accounts..... your ls is nothing special, this crap you are doing is the same that Vinner/Demonhunter and Viking and all those other Merc crews used to do for over a decade. You are not "playing" ffxi once u cross that line, you are batteries for gil sales now.

Get educated, break the addiction.
[+]
By geigei 2017-01-30 03:00:17  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
The price is fair for Omen runs. I initially thought it was overpriced, but here's what you need to consider:

Unless you're 5-boxing this (not practical), 4 other players need to be helping, and use their 20hr tag. That's a huge price to pay for no payment.
There is the possibility where the group mercing gets nothing out of the run, simply because they have everything from it. So them mercing a boss they've done to the ground means they gain nothing, and lose more from not making a sale on the said-boss they are mercing.
Even if the item(s) do drop, it has to be split 5 ways. 20mil = 4mil a person for mid boss. scale = 1mil/person. Item = 10mil/person. If I were doing a run where I actually could use the item that dropped, I'd need to be paid for helping get it, and handsomely. Assuming all 3 of those drops and someone is buying them all, that's only 15mil for 30min. Worst case scenario, they get nothing.
The buyer is also getting cards for standing there and doing nothing (not to mention he can pop a few cp rings and get a decent amount of JPs in the process). When the run is over, he bounces and gains more than he loses.

Now these bosses can be done PUG, or form your own group and devise a workable strategy. But I can't knock the post for trying to compensate the helpers and account for the potential loss of key items, gear, crafting materials, and time. In this case, the mercs have far more to lose than the buyers. I respect risk mitigation being factored into the prices.

It might be this way but its not. OP just want to farm cards + a shot at bodies and want some retard who pay for items everyone allready have, plain and simple.
[+]
 Odin.Psycooo
By Odin.Psycooo 2017-01-30 03:06:11  
Bismarck.Lothoro said: »
Odin.Psycooo said: »

You cleared Warder of Courage, Reisin T4s, and Kirin all from pick-up shouts and in less than a weeks time?

I've never seen a single shout in the last year and a half for a T4, WoC, or Kirin on Bismarck. Maybe its different over on Odin and people are actually shouting for Aeonic NMs on a daily basis.

Huge misconception though to frame this like an average pick-up group can clear Aeonics, considering a majority of players from a pick-up group don't have close to top gear. I had a skirmish geared BLM in a pick up shout for a CP party two weeks ago. Wonder how that would have faired against Schah.

I am on asura now, and yes I did it in a week. no you can't go skirm geared but from my experience less times do I run into skirm geared players on asura shouts. of course this is the server that thinks you need rema for ambu vol 2
First Page 2 3