Goodbye Hades. :)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Goodbye Hades. :)
Goodbye Hades. :)
 Hades.Kylos
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2009-09-19 17:55:40  
Hello, i am Kylos

For 5 years i have watched as this server started off from been a brand new server, with so many new players coming into every day, to what it is today, with so many endgame linkshells, its hard to name them all.

I have lead my social linkshell, the MarleysMessenjas since the beginning, we have never been big on doing set events, or getting involved in endgame, but everyday we help out new players, and work together to have fun and accomplish goals people have :)

I also have lead my dynamis linkshell RealityDynamis, we have achieved so much in just a year and a half, and im very proud to have been there to help veteran players get what they are after, and have a lot of fun doing it.

Other great linkshells i have been apart of are Lagunaswarriors, Elysian, Legendarymishaps, Dynamisavengers, Hybrid and ShatteredDreams.

For those who met me and know me, i am a kind person who has helped out a lot, and made many friends, my main job has always been Dark Knight. :)

I would like to thank everyone who has helped me, and been nice to me in the past, it is time that i moved on with my life, and let my linkshells carry on, and be as strong as ever.

I may be back one day, it has been a joy been on this server for so long, farewell Hades! :D
[+]
 Bahamut.Rydiya
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-09-19 18:09:22  
'kay.
[+]
 Hades.Porky
user: Niin
By Hades.Porky 2009-09-19 19:36:09  
take care, you'll be missed by many :)
 Hades.Azzure
user: Azzure
By Hades.Azzure 2009-09-28 04:52:18  
It is always sad to see good players leave.. Hope to see you again mate.. /wave
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
 Hades.Tarah
user: Tarah
By Hades.Tarah 2009-11-02 17:19:40  
oh thats booty... but gl hun!!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [41 days between previous and next post]
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2009-12-14 02:40:00  
Im back ;) Came back to revive the one and only, MarleysMessenjas :)
[+]
By semimmortal 2009-12-14 02:45:51  
That was quick, but [Welcome back!]
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-14 02:58:13  
Yeah I saw your name in a shout the other day in Whitegate and was thinking 'I thought he changed servers or something'. But yeah, welcome back.
 Hades.Rictor
user: Spoon
By Hades.Rictor 2009-12-14 12:00:51  
Welcome back. You may find Hades to be a more sinister place than it was before....
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-01-19 01:00:19  
Lol Hades has always been a strange one, but its home :) and yea i did come back early due to certain reasons, i wanted to come back around this time right now.

Since i come back i joined a Limbus ls for a while, Mayhem, which i left today, i revived my social LS the MarleysMessenjas, and i been leading my Dynamis LS RealityDynamis, which not so long ago beat Dynamis Lord again :)

I realize there are some people out there on this server who don't like me for whatever reason, and cant seem to move on, i don't hold anything against you, im just on here to enjoy my game, i hope you can too.

Good times! :)
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-01-19 01:54:32  
Three of my friends just scampered from Odin over to Hades. If you see Poppi, Minicrazy, or Statscott, give them a drive-by /poke-and-harass for me!
 Hades.Stefanos
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-19 02:02:45  
Hades.Kylos said:
Lol Hades has always been a strange one, but its home :) and yea i did come back early due to certain reasons, i wanted to come back around this time right now.

Since i come back i joined a Limbus ls for a while, Mayhem, which i left today, i revived my social LS the MarleysMessenjas, and i been leading my Dynamis LS RealityDynamis, which not so long ago beat Dynamis Lord again :)

I realize there are some people out there on this server who don't like me for whatever reason, and cant seem to move on, i don't hold anything against you, im just on here to enjoy my game, i hope you can too.

Good times! :)

Man I wish I had people that hated me for no reason. You got yourself a set of haters, that means you're famous. I gotta get me some of those.
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-01-19 02:04:44  
Haha yes stefanos, im afraid after 5 years + of been a leader, you do have to make some decisions people dont like, including kicking people, sometimes u dont always make the right choice, and yea Liela if i see them, ill give them a poke for ya :P