75 Nostalgia Linkshell LevelDownLOL Is Recruiting!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » 75 Nostalgia linkshell LevelDownLOL is recruiting!
75 Nostalgia linkshell LevelDownLOL is recruiting!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Caitria
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Berlack
By Asura.Caitria 2017-05-03 06:49:34  
Oh hell yes! I've just made this character and would love to do this!! I am in BST timezone so could probably only make weekend stuff, would that be okay?
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-05-03 12:32:23  
beastmaster time zones? you can play whenever you want man
 Asura.Heartsfear
user: Zyanide
By Asura.Heartsfear 2017-05-03 14:01:46  
I would like to join with my mighty lvl 54 Dragoon =)

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-05-03 20:27:47  
I'll hit you guys up ingame
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-05-03 20:33:00  
Asura.Lordwmd said: »
Looks like none of you are on right now so here is who to contact for a pearl.

Lordwmd/Slashr
Kiorin/Kaelico
Imi
Chyper
Ausanimal
Aurasplash
Ignimir/Quietdeath
Amaiya/Maddyline
Fightmusician/Neef
Desialle/Asselin
 Asura.Dys
user: Veosra
By Asura.Dys 2017-05-05 06:16:05  
Looks like none of you are on right now so here is who to contact for a pearl.

Lordwmd/Slashr
Kiorin/Kaelico
Imi
Chyper
Ausanimal
Aurasplash
Ignimir/Quietdeath
Amaiya/Maddyline
Fightmusician/Neef
Desialle/Asselin

Working sorry! I'll be on in about 6 hours, i'll find you guys and grab a pearl :)

Ramuh.Austar said: »
beastmaster time zones? you can play whenever you want man

Edit: This is Caitria, keeps changing my char for some reason x.x
By Zagato65 2017-05-09 11:14:17  
Hey is this still a thing? I'm not currently playing because honestly I got bored after reaching the max on my main toon when the limit was the first 3 delve bosses in seekers. What your doing now sounds like it could be a blast. Would I be able to join if I created a character even though I haven't played since seekers?

I played alot of Corsair and bard
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-05-09 11:30:41  
Zagato65 said: »
Hey is this still a thing? I'm not currently playing because honestly I got bored after reaching the max on my main toon when the limit was the first 3 delve bosses in seekers. What your doing now sounds like it could be a blast. Would I be able to join if I created a character even though I haven't played since seekers?

I played alot of Corsair and bard
Indeed, support is always welcome!
 Asura.Dibble
user: Dibble
By Asura.Dibble 2017-05-19 06:59:16  
I just moved over from Fenrir. Been playing again about 3 months and not got much interest in "end game" these days. Love to do some level 75 cap stuff; re-live the glory days!

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Niico
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Kido
By Lakshmi.Niico 2017-05-22 18:47:26  
Just moved back to Asura and created a new char on one of my mules that isn't going past 75. Would like a pearl if anyone has a chance

Ign: Jackflashh or Hightower
 Asura.Dibble
user: Dibble
By Asura.Dibble 2017-05-23 06:53:01  
Laevus said: »
Heya Dibble, when do you usually play? I can give you a pearl :)
I got one from Fight, thanks :)
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-06-03 23:46:28  
Still here and going Strong! Friday we did some Bomb Queen and King Behemoth. Saturday ENM Totentanz and KS99. Looking forward to finishing some KS99 next week and then doing Fafnirs, Ouryu and Possibly Bahamut, along with ENM Totentanz again.
By lvicious 2017-06-04 02:10:17  
Having played since the game came out .. this is so enticing but alas I'm not sure what the allure would be. Probably obtained and dropped and then obtained and then dropped and obtained all the 75 top gear.

The thing I miss the most is the xp pt's. Hugely miss. Sky was fun and hnmls stuff. Dyna ls.. but xp pt's was the weekend fun. I'd be a sad panda on my mnk w/o black belt. I tossed it along with stuff that would make me cry to discuss when I went to ffxiv.
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-06-04 09:51:14  
lvicious said: »
Having played since the game came out .. this is so enticing but alas I'm not sure what the allure would be. Probably obtained and dropped and then obtained and then dropped and obtained all the 75 top gear.

The thing I miss the most is the xp pt's. Hugely miss. Sky was fun and hnmls stuff. Dyna ls.. but xp pt's was the weekend fun. I'd be a sad panda on my mnk w/o black belt. I tossed it along with stuff that would make me cry to discuss when I went to ffxiv.
We had a lot of laughs last night just trying to get everyone up mount Parradamo for the ENM.
By Peeks 2017-06-06 19:55:53  
Don't know if it'd be of interest, but I am currently doing assault clears with a friend. No use for the ??? boxes, if your LS would like them as we get them.
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-06-07 23:40:28  
Peeks said: »
Don't know if it'd be of interest, but I am currently doing assault clears with a friend. No use for the ??? boxes, if your LS would like them as we get them.
Sure I'll take em, I know there's a few good things from assaults and I can appraise them on event nights.
 Asura.Jackflashh
user: Kido
By Asura.Jackflashh 2017-06-08 01:32:49  

I actually sat in a meripo at bhaflau stagepoint today for an hour on a new char, I can tell you the feeling doesn't change. Had a lot of fun lvling and meriting back in the day, along with all the endgame and hnms. I can tell you just dabbling in it with this ls here and there, gearing out old jobs on a fresh mule, doing old missions at 75 cap, brings back a lot of good feelings and memories, albeit somewhat bitter/sweet, but worth imo.
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-06-08 21:33:50  
Asura.Jackflashh said: »

I actually sat in a meripo at bhaflau stagepoint today for an hour on a new char, I can tell you the feeling doesn't change. Had a lot of fun lvling and meriting back in the day, along with all the endgame and hnms. I can tell you just dabbling in it with this ls here and there, gearing out old jobs on a fresh mule, doing old missions at 75 cap, brings back a lot of good feelings and memories, albeit somewhat bitter/sweet, but worth imo.
Girlfriend and I had tons of fun doing the missions all over again at 75, even did some that weren't meant for 75. We're on the last mission for WoTG right now.
By Lerinia 2017-07-04 15:45:05  
You have no idea how happy I am right now.

I played from 2005~2013. Nostalgia recently dragged me back to the game, but I'm completely lost in today's Vana'diel. I really miss the old days so I think LevelDown just might be the place I'm looking for. Somewhere I can get my dose of fun and nostalgia at the same time.

Still have a lot of my old level 30,40, and 75 cap gear. Kept it to dress up my mannequins lol

I'll keep an eye out for someone with pearls this weekend. It'll take me a little while to get my jobs fully re-adjusted back to 75 (could always level my mule too I guess), but I'd really appreciate the opportunity to give this a try.
[+]
 Asura.Desialle
user: Kaiba
By Asura.Desialle 2017-08-01 06:28:03  
Ausanimal
Aurasplash
Ignimir/Quietdeath
Amaiya/Maddyline
Fightmusician/Neef
Kingdomhearts/Desialle/Asselin
Whitetank
Ajamu

Forgive me for bumping this and the wall of text. Just wanted to present an updated sackholder list and to let everybody know that while our leader has attempted to move on from XI, we're still going and still looking for anybody interested in doing endgame from ye olde bygone era.

To anybody who would ask "What's the point when you can just farm the gear on a 119?", the answer is simple: because it's fun. Joined roughly around Dec of last year and even went so far as to farm a lot of the gear I would have been seeking on my 75 mule on my 119 so the mule would have it. Yet still showing up every weekend I have off from work has been far more fun then anything I have personally experienced in the game since roughly VW era, if not further back.

Another thing to consider is that just because one can farm the gear as well on a 119 does not mean one must farm the gear on a 119. Everybody is perfectly free to hold off and wait for said wanted loot to drop during our events.

For years, a lot of players have wanted to go back to "the good old days", now is the chance to join a group of players who have done that as best as we could . So if anybody has an interest, send a /tell to one of the sackholders and bring friends.

EDIT: How does one "walk of text"?
 Gilgamesh.Jnumbahz
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Numbahz
By Gilgamesh.Jnumbahz 2017-08-03 01:05:55  
This sounds really great and fun, I am just starting back up sadly all over again, I left the game in 2010 with about 13 75's and it was so fun, I left a day after the next level cap and sadly since my account was so old it was unrecoverable so I must start all over again. I have been playing a trial version a few days now and really been enjoying it, gonna hop on full time starting after the update would love to join and have some good ol school fun! Character name also Jnumbahz/Asura
 Gilgamesh.Kaiba
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Kaiba
By Gilgamesh.Kaiba 2017-08-05 12:14:44  
Posting from my original main char to say hello to a fellow Gilgameshian ~! It has indeed been a lot of fun, not the same 75 endgame you remember, but still some of the most fun I've had in game in years. If you have not gotten a run down on the changes to the game(overall, not just 75), BGwiki has an excellent guide here:

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Returning_to_Vana%27diel

In short, it will not take you long to get back to 75, or to even 99. Just be aware that Level Sync does not work in Nyzul, assaults, or SCNMs and inventory can become a major problem carrying gear for 75 and 119 on a single character. As such a lot of us have mules we use as 75 era characters.

If you decide to buy the game officially and stick with it, feel free to hit one of the sack leaders up, should you decide to join us, and we'll gladly pass you(and any friends you bring) a pearl.

-Desi
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [664 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Jettu
サーバ: Phoenix
user: jettu
By Phoenix.Jettu 2019-05-31 18:18:53  
is this still a thing?
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-05-31 23:11:00  
no
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2019-06-01 01:18:26  
Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
no

thank god.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-06-01 10:36:48  
I searched for everyone listed in the OP to see if they were online. Only one of them was. I messaged her, but she was busy in Omen and couldn't reply.