Goku (SSGSS Kaioken)
Hit (New ultimate attack)

New masters:

Gohan (Future)
Bardock
Cooler
Android 16
Whis

'6 costumes and accessories', not sure if that means 6 new sets or what.

24 new attacks.

New event: Invasion of the Army of Freiza.

Also Cabba and final form Frost were already confirmed playable in a livestream prior to release.
Scratch that. Apparently this isn't DLC Pack 1; this is just a free DLC pack.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2016/11/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-free-dlc-ssgss-kaioken-goku-new-instructors-confirmed/
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-11-21 12:40:38  
news from bandai-namco on thier Tumblr

Quote:
Dear Time Patrollers,
Today, we are excited to share some news about the first major update and DLC pack for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2! The update for the game will be available on Dec. 20th and will consist of a free update for all players and the content of the first DLC pack (available through the Season Pass or purchased individually).

Let’s begin with the free updates:
- New skill for SSGSS Goku: Awakened Skill Kaioken times 10!
- New skill for Hit: Awakened Skill Pure Progress
- 6 new costumes
- 4 new attacks
- A new event for everyone: Frieza’s Siege! Be ready to defend Conton City against Frieza’s Army, there are 10 new Jersey costumes to win!
- A new Raid Quest featuring Evil Yamcha, with an exclusive title to win!
- 5 new teachers: Future Gohan, Bardock, Cooler, Android 16, Whis
- 20 new attacks

The first DLC pack will be available at the same time and here is a glimpse into it’s content:
- 2 new playable characters: Cabbe (with his Super Saiyan transformation) and Frost (Final Form). Check out those lovely screens!
- One new master: Hit
- 5 new attacks
- 3 new Parallel Quests
- 2 new costumes
- 5 Super Souls
- 2 emotes

You can get the content from the first DLC pack with the Season Pass or by purchasing it individually!
http://bandainamcous.tumblr.com/post/153478139821/dear-time-patrollers-today-we-are-excited-to
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-11-21 13:20:55  
Question for the Xenoverse crew, I'm currently playing through the original Xenoverse before I jump into the second, I want to try and platinum, how hard would it be to get all the online trophies? If I can get those out of the way I can get the rest at my leisure.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-21 21:25:37  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Question for the Xenoverse crew, I'm currently playing through the original Xenoverse before I jump into the second, I want to try and platinum, how hard would it be to get all the online trophies? If I can get those out of the way I can get the rest at my leisure.
Dunno how active the online is anymore, but most of them are easy enough if you can find just one other person to do them with. The only awkward ones are the "revive allies 7 times in online matches" and the "observe 7 battles" ones because they require 3~4 people minimum. Still haven't done those myself yet.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-26 07:29:42  
Apparently there's a World Tournament on this weekend.
Placing in the top 10 only gives TP and a set of Dragon Balls, so I'm not gonna bother.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-30 15:59:19  
http://steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/289750474006984598
Quote:
Majin Vegeta will be your new enemy during the Raid Quest on December 4th!

The Raid Quest will take place in Conton City on December 4th, from 13:00 UK / 14:00 CET to 21:00 UK / 22:00 CET.
All participants will receive a single Hercule's Badge (common) and the title "Beloved"
At 2000 damage done players will receive the "Awakened" title
At 50 000 damage done players will receive Tights's Hat & 20 TP medals
If Majin Vegeta is defeated at level 99, all participating players will receive 30 TP Medals
The team of 6 players that deliver the final blow will receive 30 additional TP Medals

Good luck Time Patrollers!
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-12-21 13:37:29  
http://steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/289752337994546536
Quote:
Dear Time Patrollers,

Holidays is the perfect moment to spend time in Conton City, and we have planned several events during the Holiday period!

Frieza Siege Event

Frieza is attacking Conton City with his army! His soldiers will be present at different places in Conton City and will attack on sight, so be ready to fight.

The event will take place every day from December 23rd to December 29th, between 18.00 CET and 21.00 CET (Europe) and 10.00 to 13.00 PST (NA/LATAM)

The players who have proven their courage against Frieza’s Army will be given the following nicknames depending on their performance:
1st place: Nickname “TP1”
2nd to 50th place: Nickname “Defender”
51st to 200th place: Nickname “Apprentice”
And depending on the enemy you fight against, you will be able to acquire the Frieza Army Jerseys!

Bonus Experience Points

During the following period, you will be able to gain 1.25 times more experience points!
From December 23rd 1am CET to December 27th 1am CET
From December 30th 1am CET to January 4th 1am CET
New Raid Bosses: Hit & Broly

Two new bosses will threaten Conton City! Gather your forces and bring the fight to them!

The Hit Raid will be available on December 27th from Noon to Midnight CET for Europe and on December 26th from 10.00am to 10.00pm PST for NA/LATAM.
All players who participate will receive 1 Hercule’s Badge (Common)
5 000 damage done: Nickname “Slayer”
50 000 damage done: Super Soul “I’m over 1 000 years old”
100 000 damage done: Nickname “Executioner”
If Hit is beaten at level 99, all players who participated will receive 30 TP Medals
The team of 6 players who deliver the Final Blow will receive an additional 30 TP Medals

The Broly Raid will take place on January 2nd from Noon to Midnight CET for Europe and on January 1st from 10.00am to 10.00pm PST for NA/LATAM.
All players who participate will receive 1 Hercule’s Badge (Common)
5 000 damage done: Nickname “Violent”
50 000 damage done: Nickname “Berserker” and 20 TP Medals
100 000 damage done: Nickname “The Ultimate Weapon”
If Broly is beaten at level 99, all players who participated will receive 30 TP Medals
The team of 6 players who deliver the Final Blow will receive an additional 30 TP Medals
Older Raid Bosses will make an apparition during the holidays, so keep an eye on the skies of Conton City! Please note that those fights will only have TP medals and Hercule’s Badges as rewards.

Good Holidays Time Patrollers!