Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 ... 71 72 73
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-11 20:53:31  

Hillary Clinton Presidential Race 2016

What She Stands For

Education: Make public college debt-free. Fund universal pre-K. Against No Child Left Behind. Position unknown on Common Core.

Guns: Ban several types of assault weapons. Repeal protections for gun makers. Create a comprehensive background check system and close loopholes.

Healthcare: Give the government a role is setting insurance rates. Expand Obamacare but do not attempt to create a universal healthcare system now.

Immigration: Continue DACA and DAPA programs to waive deportation and expand them. Give undocumented residents a path to legal status.

Jobs and Wages: $275 billion stimulus plan. Tax credits for jobs. Raise federal minimum wage to $12 an hour.

Marijuana: “Wait and see” on overall legalization.

Social Issues: Abortion should be legal. So should same-sex marriage.

Taxes: A series of targeted tax credits for the middle class. Raise capital gains taxes.

Israel: Work toward a two-state solution. Do not necessarily freeze settlement building.

Iran: Support framework for nuclear deal. Continue diplomacy efforts and some sanctions.

Islamic State: No boots on the ground. Use regional troops.

Trade: Clinton announced last year that she does not support the Trans-Pacific Partnership as it currently stands. The deal — the largest trade agreement in history — cuts trade barriers, protects multinational corporations’ intellectual properties and sets labor and environmental standards. ( in other works makes the US even more of a jobless nation compared to other "free trade deals"
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-11 21:18:59  
I don't get you LG.

First, you support Bernie, then Trump, and now Clinton?

I know you are all over the place, but damn man!

Can't even tell if you are trolling everyone or are that serious...
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-11 21:23:52  
Its simple, don't try to understand LG.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-11 21:27:54  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Humans are supposed to be rational beings.

There's got to be an explanation to the madness, there always is!
By Bloodrose 2016-08-11 21:33:48  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Humans are supposed to be rational beings.

There's got to be an explanation to the madness, there always is!
That only applies if you're human. Or sane. Or a same human. Or half crazy "Jovian Lizard" from the 7th settlement of Jupiter.

I think he's trying to use what she stands for, and what she's against, as a means to discredit her as a presidential nominee.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-11 21:35:58  
Yea, he could be a meta human, but instead of enhancement, he went the other way.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-11 21:52:33  
I don't support the Clinton family I made this so we had a thread specifically for Clinton for the presidential race. I'm voting for Trump we already got a Trump thread it's fair to have his opposition. Thank you for your time and please discuss below you have a right to know.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-11 21:59:32  
Bloodrose said: »
I think he's trying to use what she stands for, and what she's against, as a means to discredit her as a presidential nominee.

Yea, he could be a meta human, but instead of enhancement, he went the other way.

All anyone could use against Clinton is her very long laundry list of corruption just on her.

Half of them are ignored by the left, and the other half is vilified by the left, so it wouldn't matter anyway.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-12 04:34:15  
It's a felony and imprisonable offense of 5 years to lie under oath under testimony in Congress.

FBI director admitted that Hillary Clinton lied about not having unclassified documents. Where's the cuffs? Why is this criminal not in prison?
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-12 04:36:13  
Ninja edit : classified
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-12 05:53:26  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
so we had a thread specifically for Clinton for the presidential race.
I'm fairly sure this was mentioned before and deemed a bad idea since 1. We have RP&R and 2. The Trump thread isn't a good idea either
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-12 06:33:37  
After you watch these honestly ask yourself, do you want her to turn the US into what she did in Haiti ?

What Hillary Clinton Did To Haiti, Will Scare You To Not Vote For Her
YouTube Video Placeholder

Haitians Protest Outside Hillary Clinton's Office Over 'Billions Stolen' by Clinton Foundation

Clinton's HAITI Cash Machine
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-12 06:36:44  
Anna Ruthven said: »
so we had a thread specifically for Clinton for the presidential race.
I'm fairly sure this was mentioned before and deemed a bad idea since 1. We have RP&R and 2. The Trump thread isn't a good idea either
no it wasn't there was no official hillary clinton for president thread, we only had a Trump and Sanders thread. Quote the whole thing

Quote:
I made this so we had a thread specifically for Clinton for the presidential race.

this should clear up the clinton talk in other threads, this is a all clinton thread the good the bad and the ugly however you see them.
By Yatenkou 2016-08-12 07:46:41  
Only reason we had a Sanders and Trump thread was because they're worth half of a thin ***, Hillary isn't.
[+]
By Yatenkou 2016-08-12 07:49:47  
I still think they should have put her *** on trial, just to punish her for that email ***being a huge security breach.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-12 08:05:11  
Yatenkou said: »
I still think they should have put her *** on trial, just to punish her for that email ***being a huge security breach.

your not the only one who agrees with this.

Rand Paul calls for indictment of Hillary Clinton
Administrator
サーバ: Hyperion
user: Rooks
By Terlet Sangria 2016-08-12 08:13:48  
Rand Paul needs to call for an indictment of his stylist.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-12 08:21:56  
Yatenkou said: »
Why not? They used it on Scott Walker and Wisconsin Conservatives who's only "crime" is being conservative.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-12 08:40:21  
no it wasn't there was no official hillary clinton for president thread, we only had a Trump and Sanders thread. Quote the whole thing
No, at one point, a Hillary thread was proposed after the Trump thread started. I believe the idea was pretty much ignored due to RP&R which brings into question why there is a Trump thread.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-08-12 08:43:10  
No, at one point, a Hillary thread was proposed after the Trump thread started. I believe the idea was pretty much ignored due to RP&R which brings into question why there is a Trump thread.

The answer for why those threads are there is "Because we fear the hellfire and retribution that would sweep P&R if Grumpy were a mod for that section."
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-08-12 09:12:37  
To clear this up the Hillary thread was made and then canned due to the person making it not having a constructive starting post and a flame bait title.

I tried to at least get it on track but people didn't let it go so I canned it. This is where the whole "OMG Mods love Hillary! You can't say anything bad about her or they will ban you!" rumor started.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-12 09:18:18  
Humans are supposed to be rational beings....
Wow, are you an optimist or merely hopeful?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-12 09:31:10  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Humans are supposed to be rational beings....
Wow, are you an optimist or merely hopeful?
No, an individual is pretty rational.

When you get them in a group, the rationality goes away, but individually we are all rational beings.

We just let our emotions get the better of us sometimes.....
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-12 09:39:16  
I would beg to differ. We have some individuals on this site, a pretty limited sample of people, who are irrational.

I do agree about the group part although I would use mob in that example.
[+]
Administrator
By Drama Torama 2016-08-12 09:41:09  
I would beg to differ. We have some individuals on this site, a pretty limited sample of people, who are irrational.

Honestly, around here, the model is flipped. The masses are generally reasonable, it's specific individuals that are completely unhinged.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-12 09:49:50  
Drama Torama said: »

Honestly, around here, the model is flipped. The masses are generally reasonable, it's specific individuals that are completely unhinged.

Says the admin with digital schizophrenia/split account disorder.
Administrator
By Terlet Sangria 2016-08-12 09:52:52  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Says the admin with digital schizophrenia/split account disorder.

It's one account, damnit

I use the alternates for two reasons:
- So it's easy for people to differentiate when I'm partaking in the discussion (the various silly accounts) vs. acting as an administrator (Rooks)
- It's a lot funnier, to me, anyway, to watch someone with a weak argument get their *** beat by a guy named "Terlet Sangria"
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-12 09:55:03  
You didn't need to explain your motives in response to a lil ribbing.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-12 10:00:31  

Drama Torama said: »
The masses are generally reasonable, it's specific individuals that are completely unhinged.
I'm going to answer both assertions:

A) People in general are reasonable. Individuals themselves are reasonable, but you can't judge a classification of a group by a few, very specific members of that group.

B) Group intelligence is actually a highly studied psychological and behavioral trait. The general, accepted notion is that the larger the group, the lower the overall average of intelligence and rational thinking that group portrayed.

I'm not saying that either of you are wrong, it's just that you can't base a limited sample size to reflect society as a whole.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-12 10:00:58  
Terlet Sangria said: »
It's a lot funnier, to me, anyway, to watch someone with a weak argument get their *** beat by a guy named "Terlet Sangria"
First Page 2 ... 71 72 73