Random Politics & Religion #08

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-07-27 22:02:21  
I like when they pretend 'going after osama bin laden' was a tough dicision. lol stupid.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-27 22:06:15  
well violating another country's borders with military force is not something to take lightly, but I doubt Obama lost sleep over it.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-27 22:20:15  
Ramyrez said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Still, the fact that they're all fairly well-adjusted and there's not a Paris Hilton type in the whole bunch oughta count for something.

Did we miss this very important piece of evidence I previously shared?

better that than have the horse face.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-27 22:27:47  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Still, the fact that they're all fairly well-adjusted and there's not a Paris Hilton type in the whole bunch oughta count for something.

Did we miss this very important piece of evidence I previously shared?

better that than have the horse face.
Sarah Jessica Parker?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-27 22:30:02  
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-27 22:32:41  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Now I'm like get off Trillary's ovaries and get back to mocking Trump, Kaine.

When you refer to "trill", are we talkin' rap slang or am I missing something?

Indeed. If it wasn't for her "what difference does it make?!" I wouldn't use it.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-27 22:42:19  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

You want torture I dare you to watch this entire video:

I'll summarize to spare you: like like men are dumb and being a woman is tough sex stuff more likes !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-27 22:44:23  
I must say I thought Dane Cook was the worst comedian ever but this woman is up there.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-07-27 22:46:20  
Found out today my General Manager used to work for Trump. His good mood went to super serious in a split second as soon as the presidential nominee's were brought up.

He had nothing complementary to say about Trumps leadership skills, mannerisms, or ethics. Both as a businessman and as a human being. And ultimately, he doesn't trust his daughters future being in Trumps hands.

inb4 I'm making this up or whatever else certain individuals are likely to say.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-27 22:54:09  
Obama with a great unity speech tonight, almost feel bad for Trump and his doom and gloom.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-27 22:58:56  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Obama with a great unity speech tonight, almost feel bad for Trump and his doom and gloom.

I can feel the love already. It's going to be a new FFXIAH a more loving caring wholesome forum.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-27 23:01:33  
fonewear said: »

I can feel the love already. It's going to be a new FFXIAH a more loving caring wholesome forum.
Screw you, budday!
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-07-27 23:14:30  
That was one hell of a speech Obama gave. I'm sorry to say I fell asleep during the other speeches, and apparently missed a good one earlier in the evening.

It's a shame though, because the speech itself, while beautifully orated, and beautifully constructed and paced, it was front loaded with praise for Hillary, and then it generally devolved into being about Obama's legacy. Towards the end he rounded back towards Hillary, listing a set of virtues he was taught by his grandparents. Virtues he ascribed to every American person. The first one out of his mouth was honesty, and that is where he lost me. Hillary lied under oath, Bill Clinton also lied under oath... There's nothing honest about the Clintons, nor any of their staff. :( And how, just how can she be the most qualified presidential candidate to ever exist, if she can also claim ignorance in the handling of classified information? Having had my own security clearance before, I was expected to know how to handle classified information. I've handled classified information. There's no way she can both be the most qualified person ever, but then be ignorant of something a kid fresh out of high school is capable of knowing and understanding from one 2 hour powerpoint session.

So, they can continue to paint her up as gorgeous as an angel for the rest of the DNC, but they can't restore her integrity. I don't think she can either, but I don't think she cares. I can only hope that she's taken to task on the campaign trail. I don't care if it's by Trump or by Gary Johnson, but someone needs to humble her.
[+]
By Juggernautx 2016-07-27 23:15:32  
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-27 23:15:57  
Siren.Mosin said: »
I like when they pretend 'going after osama bin laden' was a tough dicision. lol stupid.
well violating another country's borders with military force is not something to take lightly, but I doubt Obama lost sleep over it.

Just wait until someone mysteriously bombs Ecuador's Embassy in Britain in the coming weeks.
[+]
By Juggernautx 2016-07-27 23:17:46  
The best part about Crooked Hillary, is no matter how many sugar coated cereal speeches are given to try to "humanize" her, she's still Crooked Hillary
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-27 23:19:24  
Juggernautx said: »
The best part about Crooked Hillary, is no matter how many sugar coated cereal speeches are given to try to "humanize" her, she's still Crooked Hillary

She should honestly just break tradition and not speak for her sake.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-27 23:23:14  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »

Just wait until someone mysteriously bombs Ecuador's Embassy in Britain in the coming weeks.

Well if that does happen... Thanks for getting us all on a NSA watch list.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-07-27 23:24:43  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Now I'm like get off Trillary's ovaries and get back to mocking Trump, Kaine.

When you refer to "trill", are we talkin' rap slang or am I missing something?

Indeed. If it wasn't for her "what difference does it make?!" I wouldn't use it.

Ha! That's the exact image that popped into my head when I was questioning the "trill" part.

I can't remember the exact song I first heard "trill" in, but we salute you and your service, Urban Dictionary.
[+]
By Juggernautx 2016-07-27 23:25:45  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Juggernautx said: »

She should honestly just break tradition and not speak for her sake.

They seem to be working towards that. With it now being over 235+ days, since she's given a press conference. She is her own worst enemy

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-27 23:57:00  
Humble brag with back handed insults, was a course offered at Trump U for 100k
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-28 00:14:08  
Humble brag with back handed insults, was a course offered at Trump U for 100k

This is how bad it's got to where the people don't know what kind of Rights they have.

We have a 1st amendment that allows you to say humble things, or brag , or insult. I feel sorry for Folks paying 100K or any college tuition fee to learn something that should have been taught in your family or grade school
By Blazed1979 2016-07-28 00:39:31  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Exclusive: Trump could seek new law to purge government of Obama appointees
This is normal. Often when a new boss comes into power, the first thing they do is eliminate other Capos and introduce a new capo de tutti capi. Their next step will be to renegotiate distribution, and buy out the owners of local businesses, such as strip clubs.

I've watched the Sopranos, nothing Trump can do will surprise me.
By Blazed1979 2016-07-28 00:48:09  
Trump's World
By Blazed1979 2016-07-28 01:31:32  
DNC half empty. I wish I could have been there to punch Sara Silverman in the junk when she called Bernie supporters "ridiculous".

I'm going to go on the record and predict Trump as the next President of the US.

I think Hillary will get 1/4th of the Bernie supporters. Half will vote for Johnson, and the remaining quarter will vote for Trump in protest of the DNC's corruption and to stick it to Hillary.

I'd vote for Trump.
I see both Hillary and Trump as despicable and grotesque human beings. Trump is a trainwreck - lots of people going to die, get hurt and paralyzed. Some safety measures will be introduced to ensure it never happens again... Hillary on the other hand is like a resistant to antibiotics, lethal and deadly strain of highly contagious bacteria, with no pronounced symptoms until its too late.

I'd rather buckle up and prepare for a crash than have to sit next to Hillary.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-07-28 01:32:26  
Spoilers broken, here's the video of the DNC being half empty
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-07-28 02:13:10  
Blazed1979 said: »
I think Hillary will get 1/4th of the Bernie supporters. Half will vote for Johnson, and the remaining quarter will vote for Trump in protest of the DNC's corruption and to stick it to Hillary.
Most Bernie supporters will vote Hillary, a small amount will vote Jill Stein or maybe even Johnson, but virtually none will vote Trump. The rest will just stay at home. Hillary is just not popular or exciting. Letting Trump win would be disastrous, but on the other hand, if Hillary wins, then she'll stick to her ***strategy, which doesn't really commit her to any of the progressive issues Bernie pushed her on, nor does it hold her accountable for her *** ups. The problem is the results are binary; she can't win and be humbled at the same time.
 Phoenix.Xantavia
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-07-28 02:15:23  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Hillary lied under oath, Bill Clinton also lied under oath...
Did he really, if you are talking about the Lewinski stuff? That was more a slimy lawyer trick than anything. Ask them to define what exactly they mean by "sexual relations". And if didn't engage in anything they listed, he could say with all honesty "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-28 04:51:27  
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Most Bernie supporters will vote Hillary, a small amount will vote Jill Stein or maybe even Johnson, but virtually none will vote Trump.

If polls are to be believed, that's not quite accurate. Trump tends to get between 10-20% of Bernie supporters, Hillary gets around half, and most of the rest go third party.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84