Reisenjima HELM NMs - Your Own Tier List!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Escha » Reisenjima HELM NMs - Your own tier list!
Reisenjima HELM NMs - Your own tier list!
 Asura.Avallon
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Avallon 2017-02-28 11:49:52  
This update has presented its fair share of challenges, but where there's a will, there's a way.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-02-28 11:59:01  
Stun is far from unable to land. Expecting it to land from a SCH with low native skill and not enough debuffs on the mob- that's another story.

On BLM, I had no difficulties landing stun on Zerde once 2 of 3 proper GEO, BRD,and RDM debuffs were on him. A mix of those was enough for me without elemental seal , not even all of them. Now, I'm a dumb *** when it comes to stunning moves, but dammit it wasn't resisting lol.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snaps
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2017-02-28 12:00:28  
I haven't tried it myself but I'm gathering from your last post that you are able to land Frazzle on Zerde then?
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-02-28 12:04:16  
Took either a Stymie or an elemental seal, but yes. Paired with saboteur, it really is a must on Zerde.
 Fenrir.Snaps
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2017-02-28 12:11:03  
I would agree. Glad to hear that it works.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-02-28 13:26:46  
The "challenge" is coming up with enough sweet talk for the poor RDM Mains you made fun of for years, told them to change to GEO and now suddenly need their services again badly.
[+]
By Brynach 2017-02-28 13:31:23  
I, begrudgingly, agree. Now I have to try to be nice to my RDM. Within reason, however.
 Asura.Jkun
サーバ: Asura
user: CiermeL
By Asura.Jkun 2017-02-28 16:44:56  
Asura.Avallon said: »
This update has presented its fair share of challenges, but where there's a will, there's a way.

This, a thousand times. I am all but exhausted by all the whining and ?BRD>RDM>GEO? nonsense that has been flooding the forums and the ingame conversations alike. Skill + gear + solid strategy will always allow a good group to clear content in this game one way or another.