Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 116 117 118
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-10-14 21:26:28  
Ciri Zireael said: »

Rip selling all those mogs back during the Bahamut Raid.

I regretfully sold all my Fryevia ones, and pulled her recently.

BUT I KEPT THOSE WEHEHE GOT MY SPEAR!

(Which I never use cause I have no spear mastery yet Q_Q)
 Phoenix.Erics
サーバ: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-15 00:41:25  
guess im the only one who kept 20 of each specific tm moogle, after the update where you can fuse the 5% moogles together i have over 100 free spaces now im @415 unit space unlock because i had to keep expanding it for the moogles
 Asura.Logarius
By Asura.Logarius 2017-10-16 15:21:04  
I'd be happy to add anyone with FFXIAH in their comment as well. Not currently running a bonus unit, but my A2 can also solo elite for you as others have stated. FC 448,663,300. Additionally, if you want to use her to assist with Aigaion, just let me know and I'll swap Excalibur for Beastlord.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-16 17:20:12  
When a blue crystal transforms into a gold crystal then transforms into a rainbow crystal and it's not Ayaka
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-10-16 19:01:11  
Can't be worse than the last two rainbows i've had.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-10-16 19:44:36  
I am just so glad they changed that rainbow and yellows are 5 and 4 star base only. Pulling a blue that turns yellow and then turns rainbow only for it to be an Exdeath can be a really infuriating experience. Pulling an off-banner rainbow is infuriating especially if you get a Lightning or a dupe. Especially dupes I got 5 instances of that bumming me out of which I got 4 Trance Terras while initially bumming turned into a pretty wicked arena party.
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-10-16 20:29:59  
My rainbow Trey can burn in hell.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-17 03:50:53  
I was farming PRO earlier and got an extra round which had a bomb and ahriman which I didn't even realise was a thing.

Got 2400 instead of the usual 400 which was nice.

Also, totally didn't see Rikiyame's post, gonna add you later as it would be cool to have another friend unit I can use to clear ELT, so far I've only been able to do it with Ina's A2.

Would your strong units be able to solo the third missions in the Ayaka event at all? Still haven't cleared those, my only unit that could feasibly be of use in those quests is Rem really.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-17 06:23:56  
Asura.Tydis said: »
I was farming PRO earlier and got an extra round which had a bomb and ahriman which I didn't even realise was a thing.

Also, totally didn't see Rikiyame's post, gonna add you later as it would be cool to have another friend unit I can use to clear ELT, so far I've only been able to do it with Ina's A2.

Would your strong units be able to solo the third missions in the Ayaka event at all? Still haven't cleared those, my only unit that could feasibly be of use in those quests is Rem really.
She should be able to yeah, if not in 1 round than in 2. I put sleep immunity on her so that shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: Atleast I think he uses sleep? you won't be able to get the Curaja mission is all unless you have you're own Ayaka leveled.
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-10-17 06:28:12  

My Nyx can solo the event on ELT with some help on the boss. Bladeblitz fights with more than 1 mob, kingsglaive on the others. The boss is where he needs help, the rest doesn't require any buffs. On the boss, I've been doing attack song from siren, deprotect, deshell, and imperil from shiva/ramuh/diabolos. Not sure all of those are needed but with just deprotect i was leaving the boss at 10% or so. Although, if you don't have enough buffs via espers or some other source, you could bring Rem and cast RR on my Nyx to guarantee the win, 2 turns is a surefire win.

As for the ayaka fight, you specifically need ayaka for stop removal so unless you pulled her yourself, you're kind of stuck with using her as your friend unit.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-17 06:37:29  
Phoenix.Libbien said: »

My Nyx can solo the event on ELT with some help on the boss. Bladeblitz fights with more than 1 mob, kingsglaive on the others. The boss is where he needs help, the rest doesn't require any buffs. On the boss, I've been doing attack song from siren, deprotect, deshell, and imperil from shiva/ramuh/diabolos. Not sure all of those are needed but with just deprotect i was leaving the boss at 10% or so. Although, if you don't have enough buffs via espers or some other source, you could bring Rem and cast RR on my Nyx to guarantee the win, 2 turns is a surefire win.

As for the ayaka fight, you specifically need ayaka for stop removal so unless you pulled her yourself, you're kind of stuck with using her as your friend unit.
I forgot about the AoE stop, did it once, cured the stop, died and haven't tried it since.

I'll try your Nyx on the boss, I have Vanille so I can deprotect so I might be able to power through.
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-10-17 07:07:26  
Ayaka boss does AoE sleep instead of stop if you don't bring Ayaka iirc.
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-10-17 07:22:47  
Ciri Zireael said: »
Ayaka boss does AoE sleep instead of stop if you don't bring Ayaka iirc.

Nice, didn't know this.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-17 14:00:14  
im doing ELT with soliel, luneth, and 3 bonus units only using hit all for each wave. theres been a few 'close calls' where my atker was the only unit a live but no losses yet. Getting ahriman, bomb with 3 units gives like 5500 points
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-17 15:10:01  
Finishing the first round and seeing 2/7 instead of 2/5 or 2/6 makes me moist.
[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-19 00:59:01  
I dislike gumi's 'whenever i feel like updating is good 2 me' attitude with times they start doing maints. I just tried to log on a few mins ago to finish up some daily quest for today before normal maint time and its changed again. Sometimes its wed, sometimes its tues, and it can even be thursday. Usually its 2 am est, today it was 12am est but it can be 11pm or 1am. They often dont put up when the maint is until a few hours before the maint even though its a weekly event. Then theres the duration and frequency of maints, even before the hack the other week- ive been playing since NA release and it was only clockwork for a few months. I love the game, i hate gumi.
 Odin.Rikiyame
サーバ: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-10-19 01:20:36  
Phoenix.Libbien said: »

I forgot about the AoE stop, did it once, cured the stop, died and haven't tried it since.

I'll try your Nyx on the boss, I have Vanille so I can deprotect so I might be able to power through.

Any luck with the fight? If you still need the win, I'll set Cid up who should be able to OTKO.

Edit: nevermind, it ended.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-19 02:17:18  
Odin.Rikiyame said: »
Edit: nevermind, it ended.
it *should* end tomorrow night but sometimes it ends at the maint instead of the next day
from the wiki:
Start: 10/06/17 00:00 PST
End: 10/19/17 23:59 PST
which is in 23 hrs

i tested it (on accident) for the ayaka fight the boss will use sleepga instead of stopga if you dont bring ayaka. If you have sleep immunity from Black Bandana, Black Cowl, Headband, Ribbon or Siren's Robe the fight should be pretty simple i was able to carry my sisters team using only one strong friend unit for OTK and her units for the limit burst part of the kill.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-19 03:47:22  
Yeah I don't believe it should have ended yet, it is probably unrelated maintenance.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-10-19 08:24:51  
It's still there the button for it is just blanked out for whatever reason, you can still click it.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-10-19 09:31:34  
Yeah. I'm dumb ;_; Did you get it, though?

Edit: DO NOT ENHANCE TT'S ULTIMA! It cannot chain/spark. Keep it as a finisher.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-19 10:23:56  
I haven't managed to get Ayaka yet so I suppose I'm on my last chances. I can grind a 500 more Lapis for a 10 pull, I'll have to check if I haven't claimed any of the summon tickets in events.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-10-19 11:20:38  
Cid is set for Ayaka event. Bladeblitz the first two rounds and Divine Ruination the last three. He OTKO the entire thing.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2017-10-19 14:01:36  
Thanks for the Cid, did the job nicely. Goken's third one was much easier, did that all with my own units.
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-10-19 16:32:58  
Odin.Rikiyame said: »
Cid is set for Ayaka event
who's cid? your leader is orlandeau atm

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 116 117 118